Marijuana Worse Than Alcohol

Well...dope is dope...smoke marijuana...smoke coke soon after. Have a few drinks after work....good to go next day. Not strung out because of pot gateway drug. Note smoking meth or coke off a sheet of aluminum foil. Need more jobs and more education. Democrats want to say it’s a race thing.
10 Signs of Marijuana Addiction | The Canyon

There is no gateway you moron. That is a myth that has been debunked 1000 times over.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DebunkingGatewayMyth_NY_0.pdf

Marijuana: The Gateway Drug Myth

Sessions Continues to Push 'Gateway Drug' Myth About Marijuana

Marijuana as a Gateway Drug: The Myth That Will Not Die | TIME.com

Fake news...

Pot is a gate way drug, it is to weak of a high.

Oh and BTW...I have seen someone have a seizure while stopping alcohol...I haven't seen that with Weed..

Alcohol, interestingly, is one of the only drugs in the world where the withdrawal symptoms can literally kill you.

booze and benzos are the only drugs that may cause death when you're in withdrawal.

You have to detox from taking benzos alone too... But the 2 together are lethal.

Oh and BTW...I have seen someone have a seizure while stopping alcohol...I haven't seen that with Weed..

Alcohol, interestingly, is one of the only drugs in the world where the withdrawal symptoms can literally kill you.

Yes, they have to detox... ( the heavy binge drinkers or those who drink all day) and of coarse hard drugs..like heroin ..ect

You can't die from heroin withdrawal.

You just wish you would.

booze and benzos are the only drugs that may cause death when you're in withdrawal.

You have to detox from taking benzos alone too... But the 2 together are lethal.

that's what i meant. i should have been more clear.

A few brewskies after a round of golf....A few more on the weekend...no drugs at all....and Please LISTEN UP! cigs will kill you...if you want to die....smoke cigarettes....

Well...dope is dope...smoke marijuana...smoke coke soon after. Have a few drinks after work....good to go next day. Not strung out because of pot gateway drug. Note smoking meth or coke off a sheet of aluminum foil. Need more jobs and more education. Democrats want to say it’s a race thing.

There is no gateway you moron. That is a myth that has been debunked 1000 times over.

Fake news...

Now hash is a gateway drug for more hash..

Fake news...

I personally don't like the high , but I do not smoke the pot that does not have the THC ( which makes you high)I smoke the CBC which does not make you high but helps with inflammation and pain along with healing cancer.

Yes, they have to detox... ( the heavy binge drinkers or those who drink all day) and of coarse hard drugs..like heroin ..ect

You just wish you would.

Yes...but best to detox

Fake news...

I personally don't like the high , but I do not smoke the pot that does not have the THC ( which makes you high)I smoke the CBC which does not make you high but helps with inflammation and pain along with healing cancer.

Since your an addiction counsoler (spl) , I thought booze was heroin to your brain?

You just wish you would.

Yes...but best to detox
Can't you just slap it out of them like a movie in the 1950's?

Fake news...

Cake is a gateway drug for more cupcakes and twinkies ..lol sugar is a drug too..

Fuck pot and the losers who smoke that shit. I quit high school in '68 and went to Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco to live with the hippies, so I know what I'm talking about.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I lost a job because I was stoned, alienated friends, did stupid shit, believed stupider shit, or had the whole day's plans go down the toilet because I got stoned.

Hey potheads! Did you know that you can do felony hard time in the ass-pound prison if you own a firearm? Send me a private message with your name and address so I can rat you out to the BATFE.

Just cause you were a loser doesn’t mean pot is any worse than alcohol. In fact there’s evidence to the contrary.

Maybe your problem is you damaged your brain with too much drugs in the 60’s

Fake news...

Cake is a gateway drug for more cupcakes and twinkies ..lol sugar is a drug too..

I have to stay away from the party bags..I live a few miles away from a LIttle Debbie's plant and by the plant is a discount store.....Like a pharmacy to a pill popper..

Fuck pot and the losers who smoke that shit. I quit high school in '68 and went to Haight-Ashbury in San Francisco to live with the hippies, so I know what I'm talking about.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I lost a job because I was stoned, alienated friends, did stupid shit, believed stupider shit, or had the whole day's plans go down the toilet because I got stoned.

Hey potheads! Did you know that you can do felony hard time in the ass-pound prison if you own a firearm? Send me a private message with your name and address so I can rat you out to the BATFE.

Just cause you were a loser doesn’t mean pot is any worse than alcohol. In fact there’s evidence to the contrary.

This is what I think smoking pot is like..

So lame of a high

Fake news...

Since your an addiction counsoler (spl) , I thought booze was heroin to your brain?

Bear, the brain has a reward center that sends out awesome hormones that make us feel good...

The stronger the drug the faster you can be addicted...this is why meth and bring you down and can kill you so quickly and those couple beers can go on for years and years..

When you are hooked you are always chasing that high..

I have seen people on pot who do not go through withdrawals, but mentally they have to stop the habit.

Fake news...

Bear, the brain has a reward center that sends out awesome hormones that make us feel good...

The stronger the drug the faster you can be addicted...this is why meth and bring you down and can kill you so quickly and those couple beers can go on for years and years..

When you are hooked you are always chasing that high..

I have seen people on pot who do not go through withdrawals, but mentally they have to stop the habit.

Cigarettes, in general, were the hardest for me to just stop cold turkey...

\

This is what I think smoking pot is like..

So lame of a high

Haaa Haaa I love that movie..lol We are your friends.that is hysterical...

the CBDs in pot does not make you high and you are getting the benefits of pot, anti inflammatory..for pain and they are finding it is fighting cancer..

I don't like THC high ..

Forum List

Back