Marijuana Worse Than Alcohol

Well...dope is dope...smoke marijuana...smoke coke soon after. Have a few drinks after work....good to go next day. Not strung out because of pot gateway drug. Note smoking meth or coke off a sheet of aluminum foil. Need more jobs and more education. Democrats want to say it’s a race thing.
10 Signs of Marijuana Addiction | The Canyon

There is no gateway you moron. That is a myth that has been debunked 1000 times over.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DebunkingGatewayMyth_NY_0.pdf

Marijuana: The Gateway Drug Myth

Sessions Continues to Push 'Gateway Drug' Myth About Marijuana

Marijuana as a Gateway Drug: The Myth That Will Not Die | TIME.com

Bullshit. As a reformed drug addict, I will tell you that it is a gateway drug. Many times I started out smoking a joint, only to stay up all night searching the street corners for some bitch who had something better.

Not only that, but stats show that the majority of black people arrested for crimes, had pot in their system.

It was not the pot that made you do it, it was the fact that you are an addict.

Many, many times I started out smoking a joint and never once went out looking for anything harder.

But I'm not an addict. I haven't so much as taken one single solitary hit off a joint for 11 years now. Can you any other pothead say the same?

11 years? is that all?

I have not had so much as a single toke off of anything for 32 years.

Well good for you.

Many, many times I started out smoking a joint and never once went out looking for anything harder.

Exactly. Marijuana and alcohol are the hardest drugs I've ever consumed aside from maybe some prescription pain killers, which I never abused and used sparingly only when needed.

I spent a few years as a drunk in my early 20s then took about 12 years off from all drinking. Now I have discovered craft beers and drink purely for the pleasure of the taste and never more than 2 in any day and a 6 pack normally last me about 2 weeks.

Bullshit. As a reformed drug addict, I will tell you that it is a gateway drug. Many times I started out smoking a joint, only to stay up all night searching the street corners for some bitch who had something better.

Not only that, but stats show that the majority of black people arrested for crimes, had pot in their system.

But I'm not an addict. I haven't so much as taken one single solitary hit off a joint for 11 years now. Can you any other pothead say the same?

11 years? is that all?

I have not had so much as a single toke off of anything for 32 years.

Well good for you.

And you as well

As with legalization of alcohol there will be some negative consequences from legalizing pot. Some people can't handle alcohol, some people can't handle pot. But given that pot has the potential for getting people off of Opiates the benefits outweigh the risks IMO. We have over 100 people a DAY dying from Opiates and Fentanyl. There have been ZERO deaths from pot since the FDA labeled it a schedule 1 narcotic in 1970.

Don't much care for alcohol and rarely drink. Enjoy a few puffs in the evening as a way to relax and relieve backpain from building high end executive homes. No truly free country would have an issue with that.
In my 50's and call bullshit on the notion of gateway drug and any notion that it turns people into mindless zombies.
Those that went further into harder drugs made that choice.

szs_funny_weed_smoking_q.jpg

~S~

Well...dope is dope...smoke marijuana...smoke coke soon after. Have a few drinks after work....good to go next day. Not strung out because of pot gateway drug. Note smoking meth or coke off a sheet of aluminum foil. Need more jobs and more education. Democrats want to say it’s a race thing.

Hey Bush how are ya.. ? I am an addiction counselor anything you smoke eat or snort goes to your brain...and you will be busted if your pulled over by a cop if you are high

People who smoke rather than drink do not always go to meth, or harder drugs..of coarse just like alcohol there are those who go to a harder drugs

But on the other hand people like me who are sick have a choice of using pot or opioids for pain. There is a thing in pot called CBD that doesn't get you high but fights cancer..

Pot is known to heal

Even if you use nose spray everyday for months you are going to have a hard time getting off of that so people who smoke all day every day have a problem..people who drink all day everyday have a problem..

Your "evidence" that alcohol is worse than pot is to show ONLY the problems of pot without showing the problems of alcohol.

Very dishonest.

Do you want to know what is bad for you?

Worrying about what is bad for you....

Exactly. Marijuana and alcohol are the hardest drugs I've ever consumed aside from maybe some prescription pain killers, which I never abused and used sparingly only when needed.

I've done just about every drug in existence, but alcohol and weed are the only two I do now.

*Nicotine, too.

I've tried them all over forty years and just smoke da weed now..I started with cigs and worked my way up to beer..puked most of it...I was around 11, but I wanted to do it because the parents and adults did it...

Oh and BTW...I have seen someone have a seizure while stopping alcohol...I haven't seen that with Weed..

Alcohol, interestingly, is one of the only drugs in the world where the withdrawal symptoms can literally kill you.

Yes, they have to detox... ( the heavy binge drinkers or those who drink all day) and of coarse hard drugs..like heroin ..ect

Forum List

Back