Marijuana Worse Than Alcohol

Well...dope is dope...smoke marijuana...smoke coke soon after. Have a few drinks after work....good to go next day. Not strung out because of pot gateway drug. Note smoking meth or coke off a sheet of aluminum foil. Need more jobs and more education. Democrats want to say it’s a race thing.
10 Signs of Marijuana Addiction | The Canyon

There is no gateway you moron. That is a myth that has been debunked 1000 times over.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DebunkingGatewayMyth_NY_0.pdf

Marijuana: The Gateway Drug Myth

Sessions Continues to Push 'Gateway Drug' Myth About Marijuana

Marijuana as a Gateway Drug: The Myth That Will Not Die | TIME.com

Fake news...

Pot is a gate way drug, it is to weak of a high.
Now hash is a gateway drug for more hash..

Cake is a gateway drug for more cupcakes and twinkies ..lol sugar is a drug too..

I have to stay away from the party bags..I live a few miles away from a LIttle Debbie's plant and by the plant is a discount store.....Like a pharmacy to a pill popper..

It would be so hard to stay away from little Debbies..lol

Well...dope is dope...smoke marijuana...smoke coke soon after. Have a few drinks after work....good to go next day. Not strung out because of pot gateway drug. Note smoking meth or coke off a sheet of aluminum foil. Need more jobs and more education. Democrats want to say it’s a race thing.
10 Signs of Marijuana Addiction | The Canyon

There is no gateway you moron. That is a myth that has been debunked 1000 times over.

https://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DebunkingGatewayMyth_NY_0.pdf

Marijuana: The Gateway Drug Myth

Sessions Continues to Push 'Gateway Drug' Myth About Marijuana

Marijuana as a Gateway Drug: The Myth That Will Not Die | TIME.com

Fake news...

I personally don't like the high , but I do not smoke the pot that does not have the THC ( which makes you high)I smoke the CBC which does not make you high but helps with inflammation and pain along with healing cancer.

Since your an addiction counsoler (spl) , I thought booze was heroin to your brain?

Bear, the brain has a reward center that sends out awesome hormones that make us feel good...

The stronger the drug the faster you can be addicted...this is why meth and bring you down and can kill you so quickly and those couple beers can go on for years and years..

When you are hooked you are always chasing that high..

I have seen people on pot who do not go through withdrawals, but mentally they have to stop the habit.

Ok I have a huge question I was afraid to ask...

Does drugs just release chemicals in the brain?

Cake is a gateway drug for more cupcakes and twinkies ..lol sugar is a drug too..

I have to stay away from the party bags..I live a few miles away from a LIttle Debbie's plant and by the plant is a discount store.....Like a pharmacy to a pill popper..

M&M's are worse. I was in NYC and went to the Mars store and Hershey's. But I bought like ten pounds of assorted M&M's...

I personally don't like the high , but I do not smoke the pot that does not have the THC ( which makes you high)I smoke the CBC which does not make you high but helps with inflammation and pain along with healing cancer.

Since your an addiction counsoler (spl) , I thought booze was heroin to your brain?

Bear, the brain has a reward center that sends out awesome hormones that make us feel good...

The stronger the drug the faster you can be addicted...this is why meth and bring you down and can kill you so quickly and those couple beers can go on for years and years..

I have seen people on pot who do not go through withdrawals, but mentally they have to stop the habit.

No question is bad ..

The drugs go into our blood, smoking or shooting is the fastest..Alcohol or any by mouth takes around 20 minutes

While in the blood it will hit the spinal cord and the brain..

If you drink a beer the high is minimal...but if you sit and drink 5 in an hour you will be drunk..because it overloads the reward center.
if you take a stronger drug it will hit the brain via the blood and more dopamines are released..

Last edited:
Fake news...

Now hash is a gateway drug for more hash..

M&M's are worse. I was in NYC and went to the Mars store and Hershey's. But I bought like ten pounds of assorted M&M's...

I love M&Ms , but I love to bake except my boys are in school... Funny how being sick triggers old loves of childhood
I have been craving A&W rootbeer.... pudding, Kool Aid , fishsticks...haaaa and bake goods because I don't bake anymore... it is like my brain is remembering these things..weird huh..

Fake news...

No question is bad ..

The drugs go into our blood, smoking or shooting is the fastest..Alcohol or any by mouth takes around 20 minutes

If you drink a beer the high is minimal...but if you sit and drink 5 in an hour you will be drunk..because it overloads the reward center.
if you take a stronger drug it will hit the brain via the blood and more dopamines are released..

No what I am saying is , we already have it in our brain/body..

My theory is ...the things we take realise the chemical imbalances..

No question is bad ..

No what I am saying is , we already have it in our brain/body..

My theory is ...the things we take realise the chemical imbalances..

Exactly..sorry if I confused you..

[...]

Bullshit. As a reformed drug addict, I will tell you that it is a gateway drug. Many times I started out smoking a joint, only to stay up all night searching the street corners for some bitch who had something better.
The concept of a "gateway drug" is mythical. There is no such thing. But behaviorists do recognize a psychological condition they refer to as the addictive personality, which you have succinctly described above.

I once knew a woman who got out of bed at 2AM to drive about ten miles one way to an all-night 7-11 to buy two liters of Pepsi-Cola and she drank half of one on the way home. That woman clearly is an addictive personality. Hopefully she never became "hooked" on something more harmful than Pepsi-Cola. There are people who become addicted to all sorts of things.

Not only that, but stats show that the majority of black people arrested for crimes, had pot in their system.
Marijuana use is rather common within the Black culture, mainly because of its agricultural proximity -- not because of any criminal association. Marijuana (Ganja) is in fact an important ritual component of Rastafari, the principal religion in the West Indies. Its association with crime has served an effective racist purpose while adding to the demonization of marijuana.

Forum List

Back