🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Marine vet attacked by BLM supporteres in nation's capital

They were just taking out some frustrations. He owes them that chance.

This is disgusting. This Marine was the subject of the No Man Left Behind statue regarding Fallujah. He sits in a McDonald's to simply eat a meal and a herd of BlackLivesMatter thugs confronts him and robs him of his wallet after jumping him.

Democrats defend thugs like this folks.

Iraq vet says he was beaten by 'black lives matter' teens

Where's the CNN coverage? The marine is famous too.
Sounds like pussy if he got beaten up by some untrained civilians.

And folks....THAT statement is why so many thugs like Asslips lately have decided to play catch with hollow points.
I think your just mad you fell for the white boy claiming he was jumped by BLM. You white boys always lie to get more attention.

And folks....THAT statement is why so many thugs like Asslips lately have decided to play catch with hollow points.
I think your just mad you fell for the white boy claiming he was jumped by BLM. You white boys always lie to get more attention.
I'll admit there is the chance he made it up. Can you admit the Albany bus attack is likely false?

I'll admit there is the chance he made it up. Can you admit the Albany bus attack is likely false?
No. I believe Black people until they are proven wrong by Black people.

Sounds like pussy if he got beaten up by some untrained civilians. I for one dont believe him. Does he have any witnesses? His word is not worth much to me.
As usual it was an attack by a pack of blacks sucker punching the guy in the back of the head. Real brave.

As usual, the documentary showed a gang of feral RWNJ traitors who won't fight for their country (just like Repub Clown Car Candidates) attacking a wounded vet for exercising his right to choose his own religion.

Where's your whiny outrage?

Hmmmm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are the idiot libtards to defend the pack of thugs?

That's the difference between the right and left.

Liberals won't defend any attacks on anyone or by anyone.

The RWNJ traitors always defend the disgusting feral militia thugs for their vicious attack on a war hero.

Just like the defended the armed feral welfare queen "militia" thugs stealing property in Oregon and other places.

Where are the idiot libtards to defend the pack of thugs?

That's the difference between the right and left.

Liberals won't defend any attacks on anyone or by anyone.

The RWNJ traitors always defend the disgusting feral militia thugs for their vicious attack on a war hero.

Just like the defended the armed feral welfare queen "militia" thugs stealing property in Oregon and other places.

Your stupidity is on full display libtard.

THIS is the after effects of having Obama in as President and all this BS by the medias, pundits, etc about white privilege, white this, white that. we haven't seen anything yet.

Forum List

Back