Marines Without Leader For First Time In Over 100 Years. GOP Holding Military Families Hostage

I agree. I don't know why Republicans would put up with a sanctimonious creep like Tuberville.
The only Republicans that have a say are the ones who vote for him. That's kind of how our system was designed. The Senate is not stopped from approving these promotions. It just takes more time to follow procedures individually rather than to approve them in blocks. This is a non-issue that Dems want to use to their political advantage - as the idiot-boy OP is trying to do...

The article states there is an acting leader. So this entire thing is a lie.
The military is never without a functioning leader in such positions. The promotions make positions official but there is no rule that people cannot stand in as acting leaders until the paperwork gets done. This is a non-issue, just like 90+ % of what the Left bitches about.

Wrong. The military isn’t a state. The Dobbs decision doesn’t effect them. Only Congress can fund them, and only the President can give them orders. The Supreme Court has zero power.

And this is a losing cause for Republicans, at every level, and in every state. All Biden has to do is watch Republicans abort themselves out of office.
Our military is falling apart. Over 40%of our submarines are broke down. Our money should got to the equipment to keep them safe. Not killing babies.

And here you are again siding with democrats and lying about the right Mr Lolbertarian

It was a question, do you not know what the "?" at the end of the sentence means?

But sure, I think it is wrong for one single Senator to hold up so many promotions. I would feel that way no matter which party was doing it.

More than anything this highlights a major flaw in our legislative system. One person should not wield this much power. One person should not be able to stop the work of the Senate all by themselves.
7s8j9b.jpg

It was a question, do you not know what the "?" at the end of the sentence means?

But sure, I think it is wrong for one single Senator to hold up so many promotions. I would feel that way no matter which party was doing it.
I can also read your comments in this thread amazing how that works

You may not hate it yet, but you sure do not support them any longer.

We don't support the traitors in the military. Unlike you. That's for sure, but you didn't support the war fighters when they were being told to "take the jab, or leave".

In fact you were all in favor of that, so go fuck yourself you fake piece of shit.

So? There's still someone to give orders. Non-issue.

Then you would be cool if we did this with the next President? Have a few months break from having a POTUS, just let someone be the acting?

Wrong. The military isn’t a state. The Dobbs decision doesn’t effect them. Only Congress can fund them, and only the President can give them orders. The Supreme Court has zero power.

And this is a losing cause for Republicans, at every level, and in every state. All Biden has to do is watch Republicans abort themselves out of office.
Some times standing for what is right is a sacrifice! Abortion is wrong

Forum List

Back