Marje calls for "Marshall Law" to overturn election result

For WHAT?
FOX accusations/deflections?

When are THEY going to file a complaint?
You're clueless and ignorant.

You have no clue about Epps, do you?

Fucking Fox News... why don't you just say I DON'T KNOW, that would be truth.

Instead you gotta be just another jackass lying leftard.

You fuckers disappoint every minute of every day. That's why you're going to be out of business in a few short months

So WHY has he not been arrested?

Are you aware that the CIA is legally allowed to lie under oath?

Yep, them's the facts

So WHY has Epps not been arrested and charged?
I'd there any evidence that Ray Epps is CIA or works for the Feds?

Being illiterate in Georgia means that you're a smart Georgian.
Wow, so all those Blacks, Hispanics and Asians in Georgia are dumb in life if they are literate …

I swear you are one ignorant poster that believe Georgia is backwards unless they vote exactly your way…

Epps is scheduled to be interviewed by the January 6 committee. I think he is or was an ardent Trump supporter.

You're clueless and ignorant.
You're a retarded Q NUT.
You have no clue about Epps, do you?

Fucking Fox News... why don't you just say I DON'T KNOW, that would be truth.

Instead you gotta be just another jackass lying leftard.
So, where is YOUR "EVIDENCE"?
You fuckers disappoint every minute of every day. That's why you're going to be out of business in a few short months
Sure we are, when JFK Jr. comes back from the dead.

Oh now that we know she actually said it, who cares. Yes she is one of them along with all these other lying ass Trump Humpers.
Take them in front of a jury and get a conviction and if you fail ( as you always do ) then I guess society does not agree but if you win then enforce the strictest penalty allowed…

I bet your smug ass will disagree as usual and then scream “ wacist “…

Wow, so all those Blacks, Hispanics and Asians in Georgia are dumb in life if they are literate …

I swear you are one ignorant poster that believe Georgia is backwards unless they vote exactly your way…
It's sort of a stereotype that all Southerners are dumb.

Yet MTG still thinks it's "marshall law". Nice playing of the race card though. Not surprising...its the only card in your deck.

Yet MTG still thinks it's "marshall law". Nice playing of the race card though. Not surprising...its the only card in your deck.
Really, am I the one that generalized all people from Georgia are dumb if literate, so you need to think about what you wrote you worthless piece of trash and how have I ever used the race card as much as you and the left like IM2, and others on this board?

You just got caught at being a bigoted bitch and now want to whine about it and change what you wrote to about the idiot in the House!

It's sort of a stereotype that all Southerners are dumb.
And yet your comment is based on ignorance and what you and candycorn are saying that all southern people are dumb until you are shown that Georgia has a large minority group in it and then bam your comment changes to you meant all white honkey’s that got GOP are dumb in your pathetic bigoted opinion…

I'd there any evidence that Ray Epps is CIA or works for the Feds?
The question is WHY HAS HE NOT BEEN ARRESTED AND CHARGED?

Every other body that had even the remotest thing to do with Jan 6 has been arrested and charged, and is now rotting in Nancy Pelosi's personal gulag.

Epps was clearly there, that's an indisputable fact, he's in pictures and videos. And he was one of the instigators, that's indisputable too, there's video of that too.

So WHY is he still walking around free?

Epps is scheduled to be interviewed by the January 6 committee. I think he is or was an ardent Trump supporter.
Sure, of course. Dog and pony show. Hey, the Warren Commission worked too, why not? Got 3/4 of America believing in a "magic bullet". lol :p

Forum List

Back