Marje calls for "Marshall Law" to overturn election result

Doubtful the groomer knows what a woman is.
Sure he does. They're plastic and go hiss when you poke them. :smoke:

d7398761-7ddb-4d97-bea2-ec2680688c11.jpg

That's not what I saw.
He showed her a text message she claimed wasn't hers.
All he was doing was trying to get her to give him an answer that fit it fake news reports.
Most of the Democrat Party's claims are from fake news reports generated in the same manner.
She asked him to show her the text. Which he did.
When do politicians get the right to not answer questions from the press?
You are a fucking disgrace for enabling her behaviour.

She asked him to show her the text. Which he did.
When do politicians get the right to not answer questions from the press?
You are a fucking disgrace for enabling her behaviour.
She also told him to prove the text he showed her was hers.
He couldn't do that.
And there's a way to do this without following her all over the GD street harassing her.

This was in a series of texts the little minx sent to Meadows in the dying days of trumps presidency.
She acknowledges that he doesnt understand what that means but there you go.
last week, on oath she had no recollection of making that suggestion.
These people are crafted in Trumps image and will lie on any given occasion
Already been discovered as fake news. Acosta got his ass handed to him by her yesterday. Why don't you look it up?

This was in a series of texts the little minx sent to Meadows in the dying days of trumps presidency.
She acknowledges that he doesnt understand what that means but there you go.
last week, on oath she had no recollection of making that suggestion.
These people are crafted in Trumps image and will lie on any given occasion
She's failing. As was expected.

The Tolerance crew reveals themselves to be bigots at every turn.

Honey I very much care what you think. You reveal yourself so easily. Almost all of you are very bad at this.
Bigots and liars.

Stupid and evil.

Bad combination.

The incident in the Capitol may have been idiotically laughable in appearance, but forcibly attempting to halt the legal, democratic process of Representative Government following Constitutional guidelines is insurrection. "Hanging" may be a bit much in this case, but penalties are more than deserved.
There was NO insurrection.

No such thing happened.

To have the actual winner of the election in the White House it would have been the right thing to do if necessary.
That's what happened, moron.

Biden- 81,267, 924 votes.
Trump- 74,216,154 votes.

Biden- 306 electoral votes.
Trump-232 electoral votes.

December 11 2016
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said in an interview on Fox News Sunday.

A statement from his transition team on Friday, in response to reports of the CIA assessment, said, "The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

Biden had a massive landslide victory, according to the orange braggarts' definition.

Why are you obsessed with her? Who cares?? Maybe you're unaware but we have real problems here. She's not one of them
‘A few days later, on 17 January, with only three days left in Mr Trump’s presidency, Ms Greene came up with an alternative plan, saying that he should call for martial law, which she misspelled.

“In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall law [sic],” she said. “ I don’t know on those things. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tel [sic] him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!”’ ibid

Such is the right’s contempt for the rule of law, the Constitution, and the will of the people.

Greene’s advocacy for ‘martial law’ in an effort to overturn the will of the people clearly violates the Constitution (see Ex Parte Milligan, (1866)).

Yes, there was retard.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.

View attachment 638401
You mean to say that you trust your own perceptions more than someone else's?

So do I.

That's what happened, moron.

Biden- 81,267, 924 votes.
Trump- 74,216,154 votes.

Biden- 306 electoral votes.
Trump-232 electoral votes.

December 11 2016
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said in an interview on Fox News Sunday.

A statement from his transition team on Friday, in response to reports of the CIA assessment, said, "The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

Biden had a massive landslide victory, according to the orange braggarts' definition.
Progs cheated and stole the election. A virus was released, riots were normalized and the voting process abused.

Forum List

Back