Marje calls for "Marshall Law" to overturn election result

Yet MTG still thinks it's "marshall law". Nice playing of the race card though. Not surprising...its the only card in your deck.
Also Candy let remember you are the type that would vote for AOC and vote straight ticket Democrat, so you ain’t as smart as you think and in fact if the stupid twat from Georgia was a Democrat you would vote for her and scream “ she is so smart!!! “ and call anyone that is against her a sexist!

Also Candy let remember you are the type that would vote for AOC and vote straight ticket Democrat, so you ain’t as smart as you think and in fact if the stupid twat from Georgia was a Democrat you would vote for her and scream “ she is so smart!!! “ and call anyone that is against her a sexist!
Nope. I certainly wouldn't vote for MTG even if she was a Democrat.

This was in a series of texts the little minx sent to Meadows in the dying days of trumps presidency.
She acknowledges that he doesnt understand what that means but there you go.
last week, on oath she had no recollection of making that suggestion.
These people are crafted in Trumps image and will lie on any given occasion
Why do you hate women?

Yes you would and there is no doubt the R and D matters after the person name for you and Candycorn!

The two of you think AOC is Presidential material just because she is non-white, a female but the most important factor is she is a member of the DSA faction within the Democratic Party and yet AOC is as retarded as MTG or as I love to call her Laser Beam Barbie…

So let be clear the two of you support retardation as long as your political party is committing the retardation but then whine when the opposition is as retarded as you!

Also how does it feel to have such bigoted views about Southern People?

Yes you would and there is no doubt the R and D matters after the person name for you and Candycorn!

The two of you think AOC is Presidential material just because she is non-white, a female but the most important factor is she is a member of the DSA faction within the Democratic Party and yet AOC is as retarded as MTG or as I love to call her Laser Beam Barbie…

So let be clear the two of you support retardation as long as your political party is committing the retardation but then whine when the opposition is as retarded as you!

Also how does it feel to have such bigoted views about Southern People?
Not a chance. She's an idiot. I was a republican until we invaded Iraq. Bush was horribly 😞 disappointing. And, forget Sara Palin. AOC is another idiot.

Not a chance. She's an idiot. I was a republican until we invaded Iraq. Bush was horribly 😞 disappointing. And, forget Sara Palin. AOC is another idiot.
Palin can see Moscow from her bathroom, so who wouldn’t want a glorious woman like her leading us…

( Many will think that was a endorsement of Palin )

I rather have Bush now than Biden or Trump, so let me be clear no matter how horrible Bush was, well Trump and Biden have proven you can elect someone that make you wish for Bush to be President again…

Take them in front of a jury and get a conviction and if you fail ( as you always do ) then I guess society does not agree but if you win then enforce the strictest penalty allowed…

I bet your smug ass will disagree as usual and then scream “ wacist “…
You right wing idiots are funny, now we know she made the comment. Where does racism come into the conversation, is that really all you can say to defend this stupid ass hag.

Really, am I the one that generalized all people from Georgia are dumb if literate, so you need to think about what you wrote you worthless piece of trash and how have I ever used the race card as much as you and the left like IM2, and others on this board?

You just got caught at being a bigoted bitch and now want to whine about it and change what you wrote to about the idiot in the House!
No, you’re the one who played the race card…as always

I'm actually a little thankful she didn't think it was "Marsha Law".

Marcia-Brady.The-Brady-Bunch.webp

Forum List

Back