Marje calls for "Marshall Law" to overturn election result

Progs cheated and stole the election. A virus was released, riots were normalized and the voting process abused.
January 4 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

Yes, there was retard.

Insurrection​

A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence.

Under federal law, it is a crime to incite, assist, or engage in such conduct against the United States.

View attachment 638401
You fucking stupid leftard moron, the FBI itself already said there was NO insurrection

Go crawl back under your rock

You fucking stupid leftard moron, the FBI itself already said there was NO insurrection

Go crawl back under your rock
Of course the FBI are going to claim that.
They were in on it, right?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, Republican lawmakers and social media users amplified it across platforms.

Facebook users have shared an open letter from Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., in which he demands FBI Director Christopher Wray "fully disclose the role and involvement of FBI operatives during the January 6th Capitol riot." Other users shared a clip of Carlson's June 15 show, during which he said "FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol on January 6."

Fucking imbecile.

She was part of a plot to overturn the democratic will of the people. She should be swinging from a rope.
The fact that you support her tells me all I need to know about you.

Dude...nobody cares about January 6'th. As per usual, you the the political IQ of a small soap dish.

Btw...on the "deterioration of public standards"....when the clown show ends in November, public standards stop deteriorating. :coffee:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson, Republican lawmakers and social media users amplified it across platforms.

Facebook users have shared an open letter from Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., in which he demands FBI Director Christopher Wray "fully disclose the role and involvement of FBI operatives during the January 6th Capitol riot." Other users shared a clip of Carlson's June 15 show, during which he said "FBI operatives were organizing the attack on the Capitol on January 6."

Fucking imbecile.

Lol...yep...come November, all the intellectual cripples will get kicked in the nutsack....again. When the clown show ends.

Nobody cares about January 6th.

Lol...yep...come November, all the intellectual cripples will get kicked in the nutsack....again. When the clown show ends.
That already happened, in November of 2020.
That when the orange clown, took his show on the road to fleece his gullible herd, pity rally after pity rally.
Nobody cares about January 6th.
Traitors don't, it figures you don't.

Fucking imbecile.
Who is Ray Epps, ridiculous leftie moron?

She also told him to prove the text he showed her was hers.
He couldn't do that.
And there's a way to do this without following her all over the GD street harassing her.
Ive just been watchinga film of her yelling through AOCs letterbox. Please dont lecture me about the right way to do things.

The fact that you support this woman gives me a clear idea of your worth as a person.

You are well benesth me and cetainly too low grade to discuss anything.

Ive just been watchinga film of her yelling through AOCs letterbox. Please dont lecture me about the right way to do things.

The fact that you support this woman gives me a clear idea of your worth as a person.

You are well benesth me and cetainly too low grade to discuss anything.
Yeah....how dare a Republican start acting like Maxine Waters or members of the Squad.
Don't act indignant when somebody on our side starts giving you back a little bit of your own medicine.

Yeah....how dare a Republican start acting like Maxine Waters or members of the Squad.
Don't act indignant when somebody on our side starts giving you back a little bit of your own medicine.
How could anyone expect one side of the duopoly to conduct itself better than the other?

How could anyone expect one side of the duopoly to conduct itself better than the other?
That false expectation is just another weapon in the left's arsenal. They tell everyone to be nice and set a good example....then they act like criminals by taking advantage of our niceness.
They've been doing this since the 60s.
They spit in our face and then scream bloody-murder when we react accordingly to them.

People being given places in OUR GOVERMENT based on what party they belong to & based only on party loyality not ability education & experence to do the job. People in goverment are supose to be there to serve us all, party over country is killing us.

That false expectation is just another weapon in the left's arsenal. They tell everyone to be nice and set a good example....then they act like criminals by taking advantage of our niceness.
They've been doing this since the 60s.
They spit in our face and then scream bloody-murder when you react to them.
...and then there are the genuine criminals like Nixon, "W", Clinton and Biden. True duopolists.

MTG was one of the culprits that helped orchestrate the insurrection.
Then, he lied about it, in court.
Fucking liar. Keep it up. You are offering a valuable service to those of us with functioning brains.................... entertainment. We love watching you spinning in your little leftist hamster wheel, trying to achieve the feeling that you matter.

Fucking liar. Keep it up. You are offering a valuable service to those of us with functioning brains.................... entertainment. We love watching you spinning in your little leftist hamster wheel, trying to achieve the feeling that you matter.
Sure Q NUT.

Greene has staunchly defended the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot and notoriously called fellow supporters of then-President Donald Trump to “our 1776 moment” in an interview the day before.

Greene has praised those who stormed the Capitol as “patriots,” and has called those facing criminal charges “political prisoners.” Referring to the rioters, she once invoked the Declaration of Independence and said: “It says to overthrow tyrants.” She also has called for the death penalty against President Joe Biden and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) for “treason.”

Greene repeatedly indicated support for executing prominent Democratic politicians -- including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry -- and FBI agents in 2018 and 2019 before being elected to Congress.

In other videos from 2019 and 2020, respectively, Greene encouraged protesters "to flood the Capitol" and endorsed political violence to defend freedom.
"The only way you get your freedoms back is it's earned with the price of blood," she said in the video from 2020.

After live bombs were sent to Democratic politicians and CNN in October 2018, Greene repeatedly liked and agreed with multiple comments that the terrorist act was a "false flag" operation staged by Democrats.

Forum List

Back