Marje calls for "Marshall Law" to overturn election result

You are a fucking melt. This is free speech, just like when she harrassed that kid a few weeks after he watche his class mates get slaughtered.

You people really are dumb.i
Free speech doesn't include harassment.
This is why they created restraining orders.
She asked the prick to back off and leave her alone several times and he refused.
If she wanted to she could get a TRO on him. He'll have to stay 500 feet away from her.
I hope she does it.

Free speech doesn't include harassment.
This is why they created restraining orders.
She asked the prick to back off and leave her alone several times and he refused.
If she wanted to she could get a TRO on him. He'll have to stay 500 feet away from her.
I hope she does it.
Would love to see her do that. Snowflakes hate free speech.

This was in a series of texts the little minx sent to Meadows in the dying days of trumps presidency.
She acknowledges that he doesnt understand what that means but there you go.
last week, on oath she had no recollection of making that suggestion.
These people are crafted in Trumps image and will lie on any given occasion

EiUgX8PXsAETMsC.jpg

This girl is so dumb. She spends half the interview denying knowledge of the text and then the other half claiming she is too dumb to understand what it meant.

Take your pick.

Priceless.

That's not what I saw.
He showed her a text message she claimed wasn't hers.
All he was doing was trying to get her to give him an answer that fit it fake news reports.
Most of the Democrat Party's claims are from fake news reports generated in the same manner.

Marge hates it unless its her free speech. Acosta was too nice to her. Treated her like an adult.
She told him repeatedly to leave her alone and he refused. That wasn't nice at all.

ha·rass·ment
[həˈrasmənt, ˈherəsmənt]

NOUN

1. aggressive pressure or intimidation:
    "they face daily harassment and assault on the streets"
    synonyms:
    persecution · harrying · pestering · badgering · intimidation · bother · annoyance · aggravation · irritation · pressure · pressurization · force · coercion · molestation · bedevilment

This was in a series of texts the little minx sent to Meadows in the dying days of trumps presidency.
There were no 'dying days' of the Trump Presidency, oaf, just stolen days.

Marje calls for "Marshall Law" to overturn election result​

It may yet come to that to extricate the foul influence of you sick freaks out of the collective rot of perverting our government, our schools, institutions and media. Step 1 will be to vote you all out of power this Fall. Then we are going to go all Disney on your asses!

Marge hates it unless its her free speech. Acosta was too nice to her. Treated her like an adult.
He was being rude. I don't care if your tone isn't loud....if you continue chasing someone down when they've told you to leave them alone....you're being an asshole.
Only a rotten asshole does what Jim Acosta is famous for.
If I were to meet him I'd cold-cock him in an instant.

He was being rude. I don't care if you're tone isn't loud....if you continue chasing someone down when they've told you to leave them alone....you're being an asshole.
She should have caved his head in.

Forum List

Back