Marje calls for "Marshall Law" to overturn election result

Let's keep this going and see how often you're going to post this meme from like 2010 shall we? I do care what you think because you defeat yourself at every turn, which advances my ideology. Your thoughts are clunky and self-defeating in fact, like calling southerners stupid.

I wish I met more clever leftists than you but.....alas...."if they were smarter, they wouldn't be liberals".

Let's keep this going and see how often you're going to post this meme from like 2010 shall we? I do care what you think because you defeat yourself at every turn, which advances my ideology. Your thoughts are clunky and self-defeating in fact, like calling southerners stupid.

I wish I met more clever leftists than you but.....alas...."if they were smarter, they wouldn't be liberals".
You decided you don't care about the nation any more though, right?

Sure like this "smart" Trumptard?

The incident in the Capitol may have been idiotically laughable in appearance, but forcibly attempting to halt the legal, democratic process of Representative Government following Constitutional guidelines is insurrection. "Hanging" may be a bit much in this case, but penalties are more than deserved.

This was in a series of texts the little minx sent to Meadows in the dying days of trumps presidency.
She acknowledges that he doesnt understand what that means but there you go.
last week, on oath she had no recollection of making that suggestion.
These people are crafted in Trumps image and will lie on any given occasion
"Marshall Law". There ya go.

She's the perfect Trumpster: Ignorant, arrogant, and about a half an inch deep.

She is the base. Anyone not like her is an evil commie RINO. And all these politicians have to follow her lead or lose their jobs.

Last edited:
The incident in the Capitol may have been idiotically laughable in appearance, but forcibly attempting to halt the legal, democratic process of Representative Government following Constitutional guidelines is insurrection. "Hanging" may be a bit much in this case, but penalties are more than deserved.
Yep. Spectacular incompetence does not forgive the crime. All these people, doing all these things, because of one (1) profoundly damaged man. Just incredible.

Hanging would be harsh. Allowances need to be made for her stupidity. But it is scary that she has got this far.

Were there worse candidates ?

Last edited:
What would Marshall Law entail ?

As a starter a load of Authoritarian GOP shit.

Army on the street.
News blackout.
Selected arrests.
Round up Gays.
Ban abortions.
Compulsary church.
Jewish Space Lasers
Democratic pizzas banned.

This was in a series of texts the little minx sent to Meadows in the dying days of trumps presidency.
She's a joke and a crazy fruitcake.

MY GOD!!!

What next?

Will she ask if Guam is going to tip over?

She was part of a plot to overturn the democratic will of the people. She should be swinging from a rope.
The fact that you support her tells me all I need to know about you.
Try to swing her commie.

Forum List

Back