Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

I suppose a disinterested observer could pair up Ms Greene’s comments with those of the man she professedly admires so much….DTrump.
After all, DTrump too, has thrown a bit of shade on our military….most notably on POW’s, our war dead, and our wounded veterans.
The following taster paragraphs are from the September 3rd, 2020 Business Insider:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“President Donald Trump openly questioned the point of a young Marine's sacrifice during a Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery with his father, retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, The Atlantic reported Thursday, citing multiple sources.

Kelly's son 1st Lt. Robert Kelly was killed while on patrol in Afghanistan in 2010.

When Trump and Kelly, who served as secretary of homeland security before becoming the White House chief of staff, visited Arlington on Memorial Day in 2017, the two men stopped at Robert Kelly's grave. Standing there, Trump reportedly turned to Kelly and said: "I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

………people close to the retired general said that he first thought the president was awkwardly commenting on the selflessness of America's service members, particularly those who laid down their lives, but later came to believe that Trump did not understand sacrificing for others.

The Atlantic also reported that Trump objected to visiting the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018 because he did not see the point in honoring the fallen. He reportedly asked: "
Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." He was also said to be worried about his hair getting messed up in the rain.

On that trip, he also was said to have called the Marines who died at Belleau Wood, one of the toughest battles for the Marines in World War I, "suckers" because they were killed in combat.

That same year, as Trump made plans for a military parade, The Atlantic said, he also asked his staff to keep wounded veterans out of any possible event, reportedly telling them "nobody wants to see that."
Did you notice your source? They never had a name for who witnessed these statements.

When the Atlantic published something that is controversial, true, and list their sources so it can be confirmed, will likely be the first time since the libtards took over.

Did you notice your source? They never had a name for who witnessed these statements.

When the Atlantic published something that is controversial, true, and list their sources so it can be confirmed, will likely be the first time since the libtards took over.

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
If your article is correct, that means she is anti "woke military", not anti "US soldiers", right?

Why would civilians protesting be allowed on the base, much less inside the air terminal for flights returning from Vietnam? As I understand it, the incidents occurred mostly at civilian airports, like in San Francisco.
Not necessarily on the grounds. Yes, the incidents occurred at Civilian airports. The point is, returning service members from Vietnam were harassed. The harassment was not from Conservatives.

The Left should have never taken out their anger on our troops because of policies made in Washington. I thought they learned their lesson with Vietnam but then I saw the attitude towards troops following Iraq.

LOLOLOL Trump surrendered to the Taliban!? Care to explain? It was Biden who left them $80,000,000,000 worth of military equipment and 12 American lives.

Just another example to trump bowing to Pootin.

Maybe she was speaking about the Russian military, since she voted against Suspending Normal Trade Relations With Russia and Belarus Act. You know, she maybe talking about her homeland, Russia?
She is what it's like to have your brain on steroids.

She is a Traitor!

Awww, did she "betray" you? :laughing0301:

She represents the people in Georgia's 14th Congressional district.

So unless you live in that district, STFU. She doesn't owe you any allegiance.

Maybe she was speaking about the Russian military, since she voted against Suspending Normal Trade Relations With Russia and Belarus Act. You know, she maybe talking about her homeland, Russia?
If Faux Xiden, Quid Pro Joe, China Joe, Ukraine Joe, Russia Joe, EmperorShitzHizPantz is your Fuehrer, yes it is throwing your life away. Maybe you should join the military as you have already thrown yours away a long time ago.

Awww, did she "betray" you? :laughing0301:

She represents the people in Georgia's 14th Congressional district.

So unless you live in that district, STFU. She doesn't owe you any allegiance.
Nor, apparently, does she owe any allegiance to the United States.