Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

Just another example to trump bowing to Pootin.
According to AP news. And no it’s wasn’t about bowing to Putin and more about saving American lives.

When the Atlantic published something that is controversial, true, and list their sources so it can be confirmed, will likely be the first time since the libtards took over.
Actuallly, The Atlantic is highly respected for their journalistic rigor.
And by the linked article they do not name all their sources.
And undertandably in most cases. It is usually 'insiders' that dish the dirt.
And as we've seen time and time again 'whistle-blowers' pay a price once they are identified.

So, for me, I've got confidence that The Atlantic has got it right.
If Breitbart, or Hannity, or Gateway Pundit reported something with 'anonymous sources'.....well.........

Here's another bit about the fired guy's loyalty to our military. This one is from Vox on September 4th, 2020.

The Atlantic reports that during a trip to France two years ago, Trump didn’t want to visit a cemetery where American military service members were buried, during the commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

His reasons? Among them, the bad weather might mess up his hair. He also felt the cemetery was, in his estimation, “filled with losers,” and that the nearly 2,000 Marines buried there were “suckers” for getting killed in a storied World War I battle.

The Atlantic story also details other disturbing incidents: that Trump railed against lowering American flags after Sen. John McCain’s death because McCain “was a fucking loser,” and that during a Memorial Day visit in 2017 to the grave of then-Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly’s son, who was killed in Afghanistan in 2010, Trump asked why anyone would volunteer to serve in the military. “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” he asked the fallen Marine’s father.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your article is correct, that means she is anti "woke military", not anti "US soldiers", right?
Please, if you would good poster Godboy, what is a "woke military"?
How do you define it?
How do you know?
Are you active duty military now?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The harassment was not from Conservatives.
Who did it?
Well, I would argue that if it was being done it was by young folks adamantly opposed to that unfortunate war. The good poster LeftofLeft says it wasn't Conservatives?

OK, so?
How does he know?
50+ years is a long time ago.
And for any of those who dissed returning soldiers from Viet Nam.......what is their political affiliation now?
I know plenty of folks....men and women who were very 'anti-war' at that time. Today they are solid citizens who love America and support whatever Administration is in power, and they support the military. But, they still think Viet Nam was not America's shining moment in the sun.

If returning troops got dissed, and I'm not doubting some, a few, may have been.....of course that is unfortunate. But in my opinion, America ain't like that now. And hasn't been shortly after 1973, '74.

We all saw some news coverage at the time of the alleged 'spitting'. But the question arises.....just how frequent and widespread was this unfortunate activity? I'm pretty skeptical that it was a big nationwide activity. It would only take a mere handful to be 'news'.....and shock America.
Which I think the reportage did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Left should have never taken out their anger on our troops because of policies made in Washington. I thought they learned their lesson with Vietnam but then I saw the attitude towards troops following Iraq

The poster says he "saw the attitude towards troops following Iraq".
Really?

Tell us about it.
I ask because I had never heard that.
It seems to me that since Viet Nam our nation has been very very pro-military.
With much support for the boots-on-the-ground guys.

Count me as skeptical.

Shitstain obama started the purge of officers, fuck Biden had woke officers purge the enlisted of wrong think. What's left is the gay, trans, weak and woke. Even if a worthwhile American did join the military, he would be dishonorably discharged within 30 days, if it wasn't refusing a heart destroying vaccine, it would be bogus white supremacy or toxic masculinity.

Don't waste your time on these losers. Having fools like Lloyd Austin and Mark Milley as leaders is throwing your life away.
Why do you lie so glibly....as if it's like breathing to you?

Of course the (tax exempt) Soros Media Matters left out the part where she said "during the Biden administration". That's the way the crooked left wing system works.

Grounds for impeachment.

Fine. As long as you retroactively-impeach John Kerry for throwing his medals over the WH fence back in '71, and for accusing our soldiers of "terrorizing women and children" in Iraq.

Then you can dig up and impeach Democrat Rep. Jack Murtha, who called our Marines, “cold blooded killers.” And while you're digging, Democrat Senator Ted Kennedy once said that, “Saddam’s torture chambers reopened under new management, U.S. management.” Impeach his dead ass too.

Then you can impeach Democrat Dick Durbin, the senior senator from Illinois. He'd be the easy one, since he's still alive. He once compared our military police at Guantanamo Bay to Nazis and Soviet gulag guards.

Get busy now. I have a shovel if you want to borrow it. Just bring it back when you're done, ok?

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
Your input along with your linked source is as unbiased as Adam Schiff.

Honesty seems not to be your friend with this one.

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
yo - this is for you who seems to be terminally slow -

1. ONE PERSON SAID IT, not the GOP.
2. due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.

you left that part off.

Maybe she was speaking about the Russian military, since she voted against Suspending Normal Trade Relations With Russia and Belarus Act. You know, she maybe talking about her homeland, Russia?
sadly given the policies and history of betraying our servicemen this admin has shown she’s right

Maybe she was speaking about the Russian military, since she voted against Suspending Normal Trade Relations With Russia and Belarus Act. You know, she maybe talking about her homeland, Russia?
She is correct, Name one war since WW2 that was worth fighting.
On the plus side the US does not have a draft anymore,