Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

Meanwhile Iraq 1 Iraq 2 Afghan I occurred.
First Iraq conflict was sanctioned by the World Community, so can’t really say much about that one at all…

Afghanistan was a failure because George W. Bush was more interested in going after Saddam after the failed attempt on George H.W. Bush life.

Had George W. Bush been honest and said we needed to take Saddam out for trying to kill W Father then I wouldn’t have cared so much and felt it was justified…

Maybe she was speaking about the Russian military, since she voted against Suspending Normal Trade Relations With Russia and Belarus Act. You know, she maybe talking about her homeland, Russia?

Is this another tiresome "Democrats is much better 'muricans than Publicans is" thread?

Yawn. Someone needs a hobby.

trump surrendered to the Taliban. trump turned his back on the Kurds in Syria, the best allies the US had in the middle east. He did that to help his buddy Pootin.
LOLOLOL Trump surrendered to the Taliban!? Care to explain? It was Biden who left them $80,000,000,000 worth of military equipment and 12 American lives.

It’s “ Our Military “ now ( Famous Democrat calming the fear of another Democrat Actor As Air Force Jets did a low flyover of DC event )

A witness has come forward, that's how they got that information in the first place. The question you should be asking here is, is this statement completely inconsistent with the way Trump speaks. Does it go against what other former employees or associates have also said about him. The answer is no. Trump makes disparaging remarks about anything and anyone not named Vladamir Putin. This is simply the reality of being Donald Trump
Oh, really? I am sure the link to that information is rattling around inside that empty head of yours, but only in the imagination section.

I suppose a disinterested observer could pair up Ms Greene’s comments with those of the man she professedly admires so much….DTrump.
After all, DTrump too, has thrown a bit of shade on our military….most notably on POW’s, our war dead, and our wounded veterans.
The following taster paragraphs are from the September 3rd, 2020 Business Insider:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“President Donald Trump openly questioned the point of a young Marine's sacrifice during a Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery with his father, retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, The Atlantic reported Thursday, citing multiple sources.

Kelly's son 1st Lt. Robert Kelly was killed while on patrol in Afghanistan in 2010.

When Trump and Kelly, who served as secretary of homeland security before becoming the White House chief of staff, visited Arlington on Memorial Day in 2017, the two men stopped at Robert Kelly's grave. Standing there, Trump reportedly turned to Kelly and said: "I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

………people close to the retired general said that he first thought the president was awkwardly commenting on the selflessness of America's service members, particularly those who laid down their lives, but later came to believe that Trump did not understand sacrificing for others.

The Atlantic also reported that Trump objected to visiting the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018 because he did not see the point in honoring the fallen. He reportedly asked: "
Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." He was also said to be worried about his hair getting messed up in the rain.

On that trip, he also was said to have called the Marines who died at Belleau Wood, one of the toughest battles for the Marines in World War I, "suckers" because they were killed in combat.

That same year, as Trump made plans for a military parade, The Atlantic said, he also asked his staff to keep wounded veterans out of any possible event, reportedly telling them "nobody wants to see that."

I suppose a disinterested observer could pair up Ms Greene’s comments with those of the man she professedly admires so much….DTrump.
After all, DTrump too, has thrown a bit of shade on our military….most notably on POW’s, our war dead, and our wounded veterans.
The following taster paragraphs are from the September 3rd, 2020 Business Insider:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“President Donald Trump openly questioned the point of a young Marine's sacrifice during a Memorial Day visit to Arlington National Cemetery with his father, retired Marine Corps Gen. John Kelly, The Atlantic reported Thursday, citing multiple sources.

Kelly's son 1st Lt. Robert Kelly was killed while on patrol in Afghanistan in 2010.

When Trump and Kelly, who served as secretary of homeland security before becoming the White House chief of staff, visited Arlington on Memorial Day in 2017, the two men stopped at Robert Kelly's grave. Standing there, Trump reportedly turned to Kelly and said: "I don't get it. What was in it for them?"

………people close to the retired general said that he first thought the president was awkwardly commenting on the selflessness of America's service members, particularly those who laid down their lives, but later came to believe that Trump did not understand sacrificing for others.

The Atlantic also reported that Trump objected to visiting the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018 because he did not see the point in honoring the fallen. He reportedly asked: "
Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." He was also said to be worried about his hair getting messed up in the rain.

On that trip, he also was said to have called the Marines who died at Belleau Wood, one of the toughest battles for the Marines in World War I, "suckers" because they were killed in combat.

That same year, as Trump made plans for a military parade, The Atlantic said, he also asked his staff to keep wounded veterans out of any possible event, reportedly telling them "nobody wants to see that."
Trump is disgusting. Of course he wanted an extravaganza of a military parade . .. like any flamboyant dictator.