Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

I don't go around demeaning our military. Do you?
So...that's "never served"...got it.

Your total contribution to the defense of our country is typing on a message board.

Well, gee thanks Jim. Mighty white of ya.

I said I wouldn't join the WOKE Army...and I would not.

But I did join once upon a time...and I think that has earned me the right to criticize the trajectory of the Branch of the Armed Forces of which I formerly served...don't you?

I ain't mad at you Jim...just be aware that when you label a veteran a traitor in your political zeal...that may come back to bite you in the ass.

Your total contribution to the defense of our country is typing on a message board.

But I did join once upon a time...and I think that has earned me the right to criticize my the trajectory of the Branch of Armed Forces of which I served...don't you?

I ain't made at you Jim...just be aware that when you label a veteran a traitor in your political zeal...that may come back to bite you in the ass.
This is about the Traitor MTG...stop trying to pull a trump...."wait...look over there! no....look over there!"

But I did join once upon a time...and I think that has earned me the right to criticize the trajectory of the Branch of the Armed Forces of which I formerly served...don't you?

I ain't made at you Jim...just be aware that when you label a veteran a traitor in your political zeal...that may come back to bite you in the ass.
So you served?

I will pencil you in for “threw my life away”.

This is about the Traitor MTG...stop trying to pull a trump...."wait...look over there! no....look over there!"
Have you already forgotten what you posted 10 minutes ago?

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!
If you haven't served then you have no clue what today's military is like. Toxic leadership, training standards are a joke, wokeness bullshit from the Pentagon and god help you if you need care from the VA. It's not worth the pain of serving anymore

So you served?

I will pencil you in for “threw my life away”.
You didn't read the article did you.

This seems a common theme among the leftist. They read the headline and believe they actually know wtf they're talking about.

No wonder you folks are so uninformed.

It's always good form to lend a helping hand to those less fortunate then ourselves...and in my opinion that extends to intellect.

So here you go...

"Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies."

Your welcome. 😉

You didn't read the article did you.

This seems a common theme among the leftist. They read the headline and believe they actually know wtf they're talking about.

No wonder you folks are so uninformed.

It's always good form to lend a helping hand to those less fortunate then ourselves...and in my opinion that extends to intellect.

So here you go...

"Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies."

Your welcome. 😉
Don’t explode at me just because you threw your life away, dude.

Trump already has a boatload of money raised by his new PAC. Trump 2024!
And I bet you sent the champion grifter a lot of money. he really needs it for legal bills....not for his campaign. Oh....the repub party is paying his legal bills...so he will keep your money...HE LOVES THE UNEDUCATED, YOU KNOW?

If you haven't served then you have no clue what today's military is like. Toxic leadership, training standards are a joke, wokeness bullshit from the Pentagon and god help you if you need care from the VA. It's not worth the pain of serving anymore
Ohh...he hasn't served...he's 25 ASVAB at best.

MTG is obviously a child of talk radio, conditioned to be aggressively, militantly, mindlessly contrarian to anything the Dems do or say, regardless of how ugly or un-American it makes her look. She knows the base will love it.

One thing we now know is that here is no bottom here.

MTG is obviously a child of talk radio, conditioned to be aggressively, militantly, mindlessly contrarian to anything the Dems do or say, regardless of how ugly or un-American it makes her look.

One thing we now know is that here is no bottom here.
She will soon being wearing a spring sweater with a "Z" emblazoned on it.

Read this morning Biden wants to divert VA doctors and staff to treat illegal aliens...

Actuallly, The Atlantic is highly respected for their journalistic rigor.
And by the linked article they do not name all their sources.
And undertandably in most cases. It is usually 'insiders' that dish the dirt.
And as we've seen time and time again 'whistle-blowers' pay a price once they are identified.

So, for me, I've got confidence that The Atlantic has got it right.
If Breitbart, or Hannity, or Gateway Pundit reported something with 'anonymous sources'.....well.........

Here's another bit about the fired guy's loyalty to our military. This one is from Vox on September 4th, 2020.

The Atlantic reports that during a trip to France two years ago, Trump didn’t want to visit a cemetery where American military service members were buried, during the commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

His reasons? Among them, the bad weather might mess up his hair. He also felt the cemetery was, in his estimation, “filled with losers,” and that the nearly 2,000 Marines buried there were “suckers” for getting killed in a storied World War I battle.

The Atlantic story also details other disturbing incidents: that Trump railed against lowering American flags after Sen. John McCain’s death because McCain “was a fucking loser,” and that during a Memorial Day visit in 2017 to the grave of then-Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly’s son, who was killed in Afghanistan in 2010, Trump asked why anyone would volunteer to serve in the military. “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” he asked the fallen Marine’s father.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, if you would good poster Godboy, what is a "woke military"?
How do you define it?
How do you know?
Are you active duty military now?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who did it?
Well, I would argue that if it was being done it was by young folks adamantly opposed to that unfortunate war. The good poster LeftofLeft says it wasn't Conservatives?

OK, so?
How does he know?
50+ years is a long time ago.
And for any of those who dissed returning soldiers from Viet Nam.......what is their political affiliation now?
I know plenty of folks....men and women who were very 'anti-war' at that time. Today they are solid citizens who love America and support whatever Administration is in power, and they support the military. But, they still think Viet Nam was not America's shining moment in the sun.

If returning troops got dissed, and I'm not doubting some, a few, may have been.....of course that is unfortunate. But in my opinion, America ain't like that now. And hasn't been shortly after 1973, '74.

We all saw some news coverage at the time of the alleged 'spitting'. But the question arises.....just how frequent and widespread was this unfortunate activity? I'm pretty skeptical that it was a big nationwide activity. It would only take a mere handful to be 'news'.....and shock America.
Which I think the reportage did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The poster says he "saw the attitude towards troops following Iraq".
Really?

Tell us about it.
I ask because I had never heard that.
It seems to me that since Viet Nam our nation has been very very pro-military.
With much support for the boots-on-the-ground guys.

Count me as skeptical.
I too know many people from the Vietnam Era from both ends of the political spectrum who were anti war. That is not the question or debate. Of those who chose to pick up stones, bottles hurl them at returning troops along with spit and chants of “baby killer”, I find it hard to believe that these were of the right wing conservative persuasion.