Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

These people give you fully one-sided, distorted information.

They make assumptions and draw conclusions that are not honest.

Then they convince you to avoid any contrary information as fake.

You're being manipulated, and you may go the rest of your life not knowing it.

Most of them do. Same as the one sided propaganda being pumped out at msnbc, CNN, fox, networks. Its best to avoid.

Yep, and this evaluation is just as true for ABC/CBS/NBC/FOX/NPR/BBC/MSNBC/CNN followers

And who gives news unbiased?

And who gives news unbiased?
Probably no one.

But to take obviously hyper-partisan pseudo-news "sources" at face value, to not question if what you're being told is intellectually honest, to not openly wonder what they're not telling you or what they're distorting, to actively avoid contrary sources and dismiss anything they say as "fake news", is aggressively willful ignorance.

It's a damn shame I even have to say that.

Last edited:
Probably no one.

But to take obviously hyper-partisan pseudo-news "sources" at face value, to not question if what you're being told is intellectually honest, to not openly wonder what they're not telling you or what they're distorting, to actively avoid contrary sources and dismiss anything they say as "fake news", is aggressively willful ignorance.

It's a damn shame I even have to say that.
Yes that’s exactly my point. No one gives news unbiased. So we have to make the choice to listen to mainstream media which, more often than not, is leaning left, or we can find right wing commentary. It’s not like I get all my news from this “right wing source”. I love the commentary but if it’s something I actually want to find more about the facts, I go to their source, and so on until I can gather as much as needed.

Yes that’s exactly my point. No one gives news unbiased. So we have to make the choice to listen to mainstream media which, more often than not, is leaning left, or we can find right wing commentary. It’s not like I get all my news from this “right wing source”. I love the commentary but if it’s something I actually want to find more about the facts, I go to their source, and so on until I can gather as much as needed.
No one is surprised at MTG. She has shown herself to be a Putin Loving MAGA. She naturally hates the U.S. military. She gets her talking points from trump...who LOVES Pootin.

Oh, so **now** liberals care about the military! What Greene is saying is that joining the military **under Biden** is not a good move, and I can totally understand the reasons that she gives for this view: the increasing imposition of wokeness on the military, the discharging of good service members merely for declining to get the COVID-19 vaccine, and Biden's feckless foreign policy. Biden's first defense buget actually imposed cuts on our defense, and his new budget allows only a small increase that barely keeps pace with inflation.

Oh, so **now** liberals care about the military! What Greene is saying is that joining the military **under Biden** is not a good move, and I can totally understand the reasons that she gives for this view: the increasing imposition of wokeness on the military, the discharging of good service members merely for declining to get the COVID-19 vaccine, and Biden's feckless foreign policy. Biden's first defense buget actually imposed cuts on our defense, and his new budget allows only a small increase that barely keeps pace with inflation.
What a Liar you are. She never mentioned "under Biden." You make excuses for her like you do for the fat POS....named trump...that you worship.

Not necessarily on the grounds. Yes, the incidents occurred at Civilian airports. The point is, returning service members from Vietnam were harassed. The harassment was not from Conservatives.

The Left should have never taken out their anger on our troops because of policies made in Washington. I thought they learned their lesson with Vietnam but then I saw the attitude towards troops following Iraq.
I have never seen a soldier mistreated.

Joe Biden: "God bless America and God bless our troops."

Marjorie Taylor Greene: "Joining the military is throwing your life away."

Which party best represents your view of our country and our military?

Now, vote accordingly.

Joe Biden: "God bless America and God bless our troops."

Marjorie Taylor Greene: "Joining the military is throwing your life away."

Which party best represents your view of our country and our military?

Now, vote accordingly.
Your premise has been so totally debunked, and yet here you are throwing it out there again.
sad

She is correct.

Holy shit, the GOP has finally come out and just said it. They no longer support our troops or anything they once stood for. Thoughts?!

Holly shit your dishonesty broke the ceiling!

The very first paragraph,

"Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.

Speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs' podcast on April 9, Greene listed other reasons why people should not join the military, including the vaccine mandate and "woke" training.

Greene made the remarks after Dobbs questioned the "quality of people" that are in the Defense Department in Biden's administration and suggested that the military was struggling to attract new recruits because people have "seen the way they're treated."

bolding mine

Maybe if you stop misleading.....

As usual you didn't read the article where it makes clear she isn't anti-military at all she is complaining about what is happening in it.

yes, selective support, how convenient. I read what she said, do you always assume you know what you speak of?