Marjorie GOES ON RECORD against Supporting our Troops - Says Joining is "Throwing your Life Away"

“Joining the military is throwing your life away” means what it means. There is no clarification to the statement.
She clarified it, by bringing the, fuck up, Biden into the conversation. She does not trust him
or the 'woke' generals. You aren't being very honest even when given a chance.
From YOUR source.

Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.

Speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs' podcast on April 9, Greene listed other reasons why people should not join the military, including the vaccine mandate and "woke" training.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you didn't read your own linked source.

She clarified it, by bringing the, fuck up, Biden into the conversation. She does not trust him
or the 'woke' generals. You aren't being very honest even when given a chance.
From YOUR source.

Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.

Speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs' podcast on April 9, Greene listed other reasons why people should not join the military, including the vaccine mandate and "woke" training.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you didn't read your own linked source.
Attacking our military because a Democrat is in the White House is very sad. She said what she said. Don’t join the military it’s a waste.

Of course the (tax exempt) Soros Media Matters left out the part where she said "during the Biden administration". That's the way the crooked left wing system works.
i already said this....i wasnt surprised jummy left that part out.....the guy works against the truth....

the military is only 1 percent of the population. the rest of the population, what i call "ordinary Americans", don't care!

MTG says joining the military is "throwing your life away"​

For some this is absolutely accurate, especially over the last thirty years. For others it is a few years time set aside when useful and productive endeavors should have been engaged in.