Marjorie Taylor-Green Changes Mind About Releasing Tapes

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
MTG promised she was going to release all of these "bombshell" additional tapes from January 6th that would destroy the Jan 6 Committee's narratives, but now she's backtracking because...... George Soros. :laughing0301:

OIP.GjqGVEPC7UnJRHyuxwUSCgHaE8

Wait a minute: I forgot the shit show that was the January 6th hearing. Dems ignore 2020 race riots and hyperfocus on one incident on one day as the be-all end-all. And that so called "investigation" led to nought. Millions of $ spent chasing shadows. THIS IS THE STATE OF AMERICA NOW.

We were hoping to see the first encounter between Capitol Police and Qanon SHEmon, but apparently even MTG isn't going to allow us that view...

Disappointing...

More J6 crap?? I'm pretty sure those involved were arrested and are being punished for their crimes correct? How long will Dems try to milk this thing?

Wait a minute: I forgot the shit show that was the January 6th hearing. Dems ignore 2020 race riots and hyperfocus on one incident on one day as the be-all end-all. And that so called "investigation" led to nought. Millions of $ spent chasing shadows. THIS IS THE STATE OF AMERICA NOW.
Seditious conspiracy.:rolleyes:
What world do you live in where nothing has happened there?

OK. Great. But after how many years of Dems promising to release facts Trump colluding with Russia that was then proven to just be a tease. A lie. Lucy, unleash the kraken football thingy! I have had enough of liberal media bullcrap about anything republican.
Red herring fallacy; a failed attempt to deflect.

The truth is that there are no such ‘tapes,’ that Greene is as usual lying, and that the 1/6 Committee’s findings are factual and accurate, documenting a treasonous rightwing terrorist attack and Trump culpability.

Forum List

Back