Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out New York's Corrupt Justice System

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not sure anymore if Trump was accused of fake felonies and how many but she brought up a really good point. How could a known murder go free and Trump get convicted? I'm sick and tired of New York and I can't say what I really want to say because of the clean start rule.

I'm not sure anymore if Trump was accused of fake felonies and how many but she brought up a really good point. How could a known murder go free and Trump get convicted? I'm sick and tired of New York and I can't say what I really want to say because of the clean start rule.

This is MTG?

Okay

mtg camp marines.jpg

"I'm sick and tired of New York and I can't say what I really want to say because of the clean start rule."

you can say it here.

go ahead.

LOL

no one really cares what you say about NY or NYC. Especially anyone who has ever lived there.

"I'm sick and tired of New York and I can't say what I really want to say because of the clean start rule."

you can say it here.

go ahead.

LOL

no one really cares what you say about NY or NYC. Especially anyone who has ever lived there.
It sucks. Piece of shit City. Trump built the place. Rudy made it safe. So did Pataki. Now it is a Democrat shithole. What NYC needs is more Bernie Goetz.

you can say it here.

go ahead.

LOL

Okay it's BULLSHIT and all of those people who convicted Trump can go ahead and kiss my red, white, and blue ass. :fu:

Oh wait! That's the defense in Trump's other criminal trial(s).

LOL

I don't know what you're talking about but whatever. 🙄

It sucks. Piece of shit City. Trump built the place. Rudy made it safe. So did Pataki. Now it is a Democrat shithole. What NYC needs is more Bernie Goetz.

Donald Trump in New York: 'I love this city'​

The 45th president of the United States is vowing to crack down on shop robberies if he is elected again
Wednesday 17 April 2024

Trump's Hateful, Happy Place.

He was always an outsider, even though they produced him: A Jury of New Yorkers Convicted Trump, but He Never Fully Fit In With New York City​

Well that's a good thing because other than the small percent of Trump supporters there, they're all full of shit.

Forum List

Back