Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out New York's Corrupt Justice System

Well that's a good thing because other than the small percent of Trump supporters there, they're all full of shit.

Trump Loved New York. Now It's Giving Him the Boot.​

The former president fashioned himself a Gotham tycoon and longed to be accepted in its elite business circles. The rejection from that world may sting more than the severe financial penalties.

Trump Loved New York. Now It's Giving Him the Boot.​

The former president fashioned himself a Gotham tycoon and longed to be accepted in its elite business circles. The rejection from that world may sting more than the severe financial penalties.

Hence the being full of shit part.

More like the Island of Misfit TDS Fools.
babbit 3.jpg

You know this reminds me of the trial of Jesus. The crowd chose to have a murder go free rather than an innocent man.
Well thats a good idea. Lets put the blob in a cave after nailing him to the cross and stabbing him. Seal the cave with a large stone. If he’s able to move the stone and live, I’ll convert to the cult. Deal?

If Ibarra is guilty, he is a monster who should face the full force of the law, but I can't find any previous crimes that should have already had him in prison. Anybody got any information on that?

Forum List

Back