Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy woman???
You republicans installed a crazy man as POTUS. He was a narcissistic whore jockey who knew nothing about the country he lived in. A self assessed genius and without a Christian hair on his body but you tolerated that purely because you hate democrats.
Now who is crazy dickhead.
God damn, change a word or, two this still applies.

dickhead.

Nobody celebrates this fake holiday you racist anti Christian weirdo. Your hatred for real American culture is evil.
If you can't give a minority one damn holiday a year, you are not a Christian, you are not an American of any worth and you are not much of a human being.

I thought that was your fantasy.
You managed to show your true colors when you made that statement. You are a very sick person. I wouldn't trust any child around you. To be able to even think like that should be a crime.

She's right, though. How about right? I've read about Kwanzaa. You could, too. It's just a crazy fraud.

Same deal with Mormonism --- a total fraud invented by a known con man. I think there is a lot to saying the truth.
And you don't think Christianity is one of the biggest cons there is. Christmas is largely a fake holiday. Jesus was not even born on December 25th. Any biblical scholar worth his salt would tell you that. Most all the customs revolving around Christmas are pagan in origin, not Christian. Hate to burst your bubble but it's the truth. Most if not all of your authors of the Bible were religious zealots who probably stoned and murdered people who didn't believe as they do. Now you are starting to understand what Christianity is all about it's about control not about Christ.

And you don't think Christianity is one of the biggest cons there is. Christmas is largely a fake holiday. Jesus was not even born on December 25th. Any biblical scholar worth his salt would tell you that. Most all the customs revolving around Christmas are pagan in origin, not Christian. Hate to burst your bubble but it's the truth. Most if not all of your authors of the Bible were religious zealots who probably stoned and murdered people who didn't believe as they do. Now you are starting to understand what Christianity is all about it's about control not about Christ.
Right. Who cares? I celebrate Christmas, and I am atheist. We don't sit around and think about how Constantine invented the holiday to control the sheep. We just enjoy being together and giving each other gifts and talking about the year that just passed and past Christmases.

Right. Who cares? I celebrate Christmas, and I am atheist. We don't sit around and think about how Constantine invented the holiday to control the sheep. We just enjoy being together and giving each other gifts and talking about the year that just passed and past Christmases.
I have lots of Christian friends but I never met Christians like the people who call themselves Christians on here they aren't they're fake Christians Christians don't act like this.

Where do you stand on the Historical Jesus question? That is, whether he actually was a real person or not?

Where do you stand on the Historical Jesus question? That is, whether he actually was a real person or not?
I believe that he actually existed and he had a beautiful philosophy on life.

I believe that he actually existed and he had a beautiful philosophy on life.
! You surprise me. Quite a lot of people think he was like King Arthur, someone much heard of for centuries but not actually real. I think Jesus was a real person, however.

! You surprise me. Quite a lot of people think he was like King Arthur, someone much heard of for centuries but not actually real. I think Jesus was a real person, however.
He was a very gentle person. What's not to like. Have a great day.

I'm liking her better and better. She has courage, and she's usually right.

Huh. MTG for prez when she gets a little age on her?
If that crazy loon ever even ran for president we would be the laughing stock of the whole world. One psychopath was enough.

She's right, though. How about right? I've read about Kwanzaa. You could, too. It's just a crazy fraud.

Same deal with Mormonism --- a total fraud invented by a known con man. I think there is a lot to saying the truth.
Wake up already. All religions are fake. Fortunately Kwanzaa is not a religion it's simply a celebration of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back