Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idiot is saying Kawanza is fake, not that the loon said what she said. Which part of "Kawanza is not a religion" don't these nimrods get?
They are trying to discredit the holiday in any way they can. They even attack the American man responsible for introduction into the United States. That would be like discussing Washington from the point of view that he's was a slaveholder and not to point out that he was President of the United States led the revolutionary army etc etc. It's very sad when they have to go that low in order to make their point and their point is racism loud and clear. Maybe even race hatred cuz they're trying to take this away from black people.

They are trying to discredit the holiday in any way they can. They even attack the American man responsible for introduction into the United States. That would be like discussing Washington from the point of view that he's was a slaveholder and not to point out that he was President of the United States led the revolutionary army etc etc. It's very sad when they have to go that low in order to make their point and their point is racism loud and clear. Maybe even race hatred cuz they're trying to take this away from black people.
To be fair, Karenga was convicted of what he did. However, that was just but a slice of his life and he did his time. I'm more objecting to the fact that the usual cacophony of racist dweebs put their heads above the parapet all the while pretending they're not racist, trump-loving, fat, white trailer trash.

I think you better go to bed, or check into a mental institution. I just checked in the post on this thread only go up to 84 so far this will make 85 I'm done talking to you cuz you don't make any sense at all. Good night.

Weird how libs are defending kwanzaa but won't tell us who created it?
Let's talk about Washington disregard the fact that he was the first President of the United States, the leader in the revolutionary war. Let's just talk about him as a slave owner disregard all his accomplishments denigrate his accomplishments if possible and that is why this question doesn't matter. The holiday started in 1966. It is set it is a celebration of Black American heritage. Only white supremacists on this site are trying to denigrate it by bringing up the man who brought it to America has a criminal record. That was a small part of his life, most of his life was good. I'm bringing Kwanzaa to America was a great achievement.

Marjorie Taylor Greene embarrasses herself again...
These people, from the orange top down, don't embarrass themselves. They don't realize that what they are doing and saying would be embarrassing to a normal person.

They're not embarrassed, they're proud. Like an eight year child who blurts something out for attention, thinking it's witty or intelligent.

These people, from the orange top down, don't embarrass themselves. They don't realize that what they are doing and saying would be embarrassing to a normal person.

They're not embarrassed, they're proud. Like an eight year child who blurts something out for attention, thinking it's witty or intelligent.
I can totally agree with that, the people who support them must be just as sick.

She's a moron. Ever heard of St Patrick's Day? Its a big deal in Savannah.
The idea of Kwanzaa was designed from a compilation of various African harvest festivals. When Africans were brought to this country as slaves it was a big disconnect from the heritage and their culture. This was created to give American Blacks a sense of pride in their history and culture. It's a beautiful idea.

The idea of Kwanzaa was designed from a compilation of various African harvest festivals. When Africans were brought to this country as slaves it was a big disconnect from the heritage and their culture. This was created to give American Blacks a sense of pride in their history and culture. It's a beautiful idea.

Well, the Irish celebrate their heritage .. so do the Italians, why not celebrate African heritage.

Well, the Irish celebrate their heritage .. so do the Italians, why not celebrate African heritage.
Now you're talking. It's only fair and reasonable. It's no slight against whites it's not anti-white it's just pro black in the sense that it's trying to develop self-esteem etc all the good things any person needs.

Conservatives are outraged that Blacks would have their own holiday celebrating their culture

Fake holiday

Conservatives are outraged that Blacks would have their own holiday celebrating their culture

Fake holiday
Real conservatives wouldn't care about a black holiday. The people that are complaining are either racists or white supremacists. They're also calling a big holiday for trying to make it illegitimate or something. They don't want the blocks to have anything I guess; especially something that builds pride and self-esteem in blacks.

Real conservatives wouldn't care about a black holiday. The people that are complaining are either racists or white supremacists. They're also calling a big holiday for trying to make it illegitimate or something. They don't want the blocks to have anything I guess; especially something that builds pride and self-esteem in blacks.
NOT FAIR!

They have a Black History Month but no White History Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back