Marjorie Taylor Greene Holding An America First Rally

Democrats do not hold rallies because there are not enough of them to attend.

Most democrats you see are fake. Their numbers are exaggerated by the media. Their isn't a democrat today that can fill a star bucks because they have no REAL support.

If it wasn't for vote harvesting, democrats wouldn't have 1/2 the seats they have today.

Americans reject the Democrats and their WEF masters.

I realize that this is last minute, but I just got the notification now. Go Marjorie!! :D

Was she with her twin sister?

1695422052959.png

Most democrats you see are fake. Their numbers are exaggerated by the media. Their isn't a democrat today that can fill a star bucks because they have no REAL support.

If it wasn't for vote harvesting, democrats wouldn't have 1/2 the seats they have today.

Americans reject the Democrats and their WEF masters.
Did you forget about the 81 million that fired trump? Is it possible that starbucks just isn't as important to Democrats as it is to you?

Did you forget about the 81 million that fired trump? Is it possible that starbucks just isn't as important to Democrats as it is to you?
The fact you believe those 81 million votes are legitimate proves how stupid you are.

I dunno. Seems to me dems just don't like rallies. :dunno: And apparently frequency doesn't really affect voter participation in any meaningful way. Who TF actually likes rallies? People who are into UFC/WWE, that's who. People who go to tented 'Christian Revivals'. People who watched 'The Apprentice'. Church folk. The Klan. Magaturds.

Not you personally? Welp, this is how magaturds look to everyone outside the brainwash. :dunno: Mob mentality rules in our current political/media/social media environment. Sucks, but it is what it is.

Do you sit around, people watching and labeling the people you see on sight as lefties or righties based upon, well reasons? Because if so, Holy weak sauce, Batman. You're at DEFCON 5, magaturd projection. Relax. :auiqs.jpg:

I dunno. Seems to me dems just don't like rallies. :dunno: And apparently frequency doesn't really affect voter participation in any meaningful way. Who TF actually likes rallies? People who are into UFC/WWE, that's who. People who go to tented 'Christian Revivals'. People who watched 'The Apprentice'. Church folk. The Klan. Magaturds.

It is a case of preaching to the choir.
Trump held Super Spreader rallies for those who were already going to vote for him. He came away convinced everyone loves him even though he convinced nobody new to vote for him

Meanwhile, Biden campaigned from his basement and kicked the snot out of Trump

It is a case of preaching to the choir.
Trump held Super Spreader rallies for those who were already going to vote for him. He came away convinced everyone loves him even though he convinced nobody new to vote for him

Meanwhile, Biden campaigned from his basement and kicked the snot out of Trump
Don't argue. :dunno: Facts.

If she matches with the striking use workers she has my attention. Otherwise forget about it.

Forum List

Back