Marjorie Taylor Greene tells Tucker she's introducing articles of impeachment against Biden on Monday because he [checks notes] sells oil to China

And, as a result of President Biden’s leadership and our diplomatic efforts, this release will be taken in parallel with other major energy consuming nations including China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom.
There were a lot of countries under Biden's leadership.

Last edited:
Oh you mean like the Steele Dossier?
NO.

A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – and at least five other people, including Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting.
He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans.

On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.[5][6] In early July 2017, it was reported that President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.
In July 2018, the president denied knowledge of the meeting.

The Steele dossier, also known as the Trump–Russia dossier, is a controversial political opposition research report written from June to December 2016, containing allegations of misconduct, conspiracy, and cooperation between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the government of Russia prior to and during the 2016 election campaign.

July 27 2017
On July 27, 2016, Trump was speaking to a crowd in Doral, Florida, when he said: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 (Clinton) emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Between 2013 and 2015, Trump stated "I do have a relationship with" Putin, "I met him once", and "I spoke indirectly and directly with President Putin, who could not have been nicer." From 2016, during his election campaign, his stance changed. During a press conference in July 2016, he claimed, "I never met Putin, I don't know who Putin is ... Never spoken to him", and in a July interview said, "I have no relationship with him."

In November 2016, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the Interfax news agency, "Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage", and "I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.

Like the phone call?
NO.

June 3 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated,” Trump said.

“All I want to do is this,” the president continued. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

“You have a big election coming up and because of what you’ve done to the president — you know, the people of Georgia know that this was a scam. Because of what you’ve done to the president, a lot of people aren’t going out to vote, and a lot of Republicans are going to vote negative, because they hate what you did to the president,” the president said.

Weird, I was doing much better under Trump pre-COVID than Biden. Maybe you are just one of the ones on the Biden payroll who gets the freebees?
Yup. The only people I know who aren’t complaining and still flying all over for elaborate vacations are 1) government workers and 2) government pensioners. Everyone else is worried and tightening their belts.

The House should definitely impeach him - and will. Unfortunately, we need 2/3rds in the Senate to convict, and we won’t get that.

The only possibility is that the crimes committed by Biden are so in violation of his office that the Democrat senators realize that acquitting a treasonous president would cost them their own seats.
There's nothing to impeach him for. You support the treasonous one....Trump.

Smokin' OP appears to be shocked by this. But why should he be? Does it never occur to these folks that we might use their own game with their own rules against them?

Have they so little imagination?
The game that you imagine?

Trump violated the law. Understand? That's why his ass was impeached. Stop believing lies.

Is there enough evidence to impeach AND REMOVE Joe Biden?

Peter Schweizer, author of ‘Red-Handed,’ is an expert on Biden family corruption. He tells Glenn — if Republicans gain control of Congress later this year — that there IS enough evidence to impeach Joe, thanks to Hunter Biden’s terrifyingly close ties to Chinese intelligence. But removing the president from office may be another story. He explains it all in this clip. Plus, Schweizer gives his thoughts on what the FBI/Donald Trump fiasco is REALLY all about

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There's nothing to impeach him for. You support the treasonous one....Trump.
Intentionally welcoming in illegal aliens in order to weaken the country is treasonous, as is profiting from his son’s bribes from the Communist Party, as is donating $85 billion in military equipment to the Taliban.

My God, can you even get out of the rain?
At the very least put the show on. And get some more dirt on Biden. Just on what has been proven the last few years Joe should not have run. But he is insulated and protected by the elites, national police force apparatus and the media.

Forum List

Back