marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

what kind of food?

According to the U.S Geological Services the Central Valley supplies eight percent of U.S. agricultural output and produces 1/4 of the Nation's food, including 40 percent of the Nation's fruits, nuts and other table foods. According to the USGS website, more than 250 different crops are grown in the Central Valley, and it holds an estimated ...

Yes, IF the rightist seceding states simply cut off all welfare and other such support the city people count on instantly. I think we'd have to, fast, or they'd start to rob and plunder the country areas. The people who depend on government paying for their lives would be drawn to the welfare cities, which presumably would be in the North, at least, and how they'd pay for food and needs of people who do no work, I don't know. Probably wouldn't, for long.
Funny how more welfare and other support money currently goes into red states. Return on Statehood: How Much Value Every State Gets from the Federal Government

Did you really want Joe Biden to re-deploy tens of thousands of young Americans to fix the Dirty Don's fuck ups? Instead of forcing the Taliban to meet the conditions they agreed too, he removed most all of our Troops (aka. leverage)? But you think Joe should have gone back in, killing untold numbers of young Americans, because Donnie the Deal maker fucked up the implementation?
That's what the MAGAts wanted....more dead American troops in Afghanistan.

No, it's an excuse. Trump was the Commander-in-Chief. His decision is all that matters, not what others advise. He chose to keep up with the agreement, even as the Taliban didn't, and reduce troop levels in accordance with the agreement and have 5000 Taliban prisoners released, also in accordance with the agreement that the Taliban wasn't keeping up with.

Why are you ok with that? If you and I had an agreement and you refused to keep up your end of the deal, you think I would keep up mine??
the key word is was…xiden was CnC when he surrendered…trump wasn’t. Trump left him with a pathway to victory and the number of trumps the military wanted

Xiden ignored the agreement, ignored the military and betrayed allies

hence why he and he alone was held in contempt of the united kingdom.

i would say you are making excuses, but you aren’t…you throwing out desperate, illegal things against the wall and willfully ignoring reality…pure cultist

You must be reading a different board. Democrats did not incite an insurrection on J6. Democrats did not spend the last two years lying about an election.

You need to grow a brain.
No, you’ve spent almost 7 years lying about an election and trying a true insurrection. Seems you were on vacation when brains were handed out.

Did you really want Joe Biden to re-deploy tens of thousands of young Americans to fix the Dirty Don's fuck ups? Instead of forcing the Taliban to meet the conditions they agreed too, he removed most all of our Troops (aka. leverage)? But you think Joe should have gone back in, killing untold numbers of young Americans, because Donnie the Deal maker fucked up the implementation?
haha he wouldn’t of hand to redeploy anyone had he not ignored the military and left the 2500 there…but he ignored rhem and the agreement thus had to redeploy the military to help get out some of rhe people he abandoned

the key word is was…xiden was CnC when he surrendered…trump wasn’t. Trump left him with a pathway to victory and the number of trumps the military wanted

Xiden ignored the agreement, ignored the military and betrayed allies

hence why he and he alone was held in contempt of the united kingdom.

i would say you are making excuses, but you aren’t…you throwing out desperate, illegal things against the wall and willfully ignoring reality…pure cultist

Trump fucked us. What are you talking about? Trump kept up with the agreement when he shouldn't have. Then he left Biden in a situation when Biden had little choice but to pull out the troops. It was either pull out the troops or send more back and and escalate the war again.

Trump fucked us. What are you talking about? Trump kept up with the agreement when he shouldn't have. Then he left Biden in a situation when Biden had little choice but to pull out the troops. It was either pull out the troops or send more back and and escalate the war again.
what i am talking about is you are lost from reality

haha he wouldn’t of hand to redeploy anyone had he not ignored the military and left the 2500 there…but he ignored rhem and the agreement thus had to redeploy the military to help get out some of rhe people he abandoned
He understood that had he made the decision to leave 2500 or any number of US troops, the truce would end and we would be back to losing soldiers in combat again. Further complicating that decision would have been all the conditions the Taliban was able to ignore while Trump was in charge. That put them in much better positions, and taking back those positions would cost lives.

He ignored no one. He is the CiC and he made the decision. The only thing left of the accord was the truce and our exit. Unless he decided he needed to fix Benedict's fuck ups, and force the Taliban to comply with all the things that the Donald let them get away with, and we'd still be there.

He couldn't just leave 2500 troops there. Trump knew that when he reduced the level to 2500 troops...

“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they [Biden admin] couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. They [Biden admin] couldn’t stop the process, they [Biden admin] wanted to but couldn’t stop the process.” ~ Trump

And Trump also wanted the troops pulled out...

“I wish Joe Biden wouldn’t use September 11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long. I made early withdrawal possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there (likewise in Iraq, and zero troops in Syria except for the area where we KEPT THE OIL). Secondly, September 11th represents a very sad event and period for our Country and should remain a day of reflection and remembrance honoring those great souls we lost. Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do. I planned to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as close to that schedule as possible." ~ Trump

You won't see any MAGAts volunteering to go to Afghanistan....just lip-service.

what i am talking about is you are lost from reality

LOL

• "I started the process, all the troops are coming home" ~ Trump
  • "they [Biden admin] couldn’t stop the process" ~ Trump
  • "[Biden] can and should get out earlier" ~ Trump
  • "nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long" ~ Trump
  • "I made early withdrawal possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out" ~ Trump
  • "reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level" ~ Trump
  • "getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do" ~ Trump
  • "I planned to withdraw on May 1st" ~ Trump
  • "we should keep as close to that schedule as possible" ~ Trump
But it's Biden's fault for doing what Trump put him in a position where he had little choice to do otherwise.

face-palm-gif.278959

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

She is advocating for civil war.

Forum List

Back