marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Another thing, how about the people who got so pissed off and triggered by athletes kneeling get just as mad at this bimbo's suggestion.

It was said over and over and over that the kneeling athletes were spitting on the graves of our military dead. It was supposed to be the ultimate slap in the face to every person who served in the military. That those men who served died so people would stand for the National Anthem.

Well why is dividing the nation along political lines better? It is exponentially worse. As a veteran I am incensed by the notion that this little bitch wants to throw out half of the country. Why? Because they ruin her plans? Because she can't get along or agree with the other party?

No. Just no. If this nutcase's idea moves ahead the nation should rise up and send her, and any other politician who agrees with her, packing.

I have read numerous threads over the years about revolution and civil war. Well the idea that the powers in Washington would literally divide this great nation, based solely on who voted for Trump and who voted for Biden, is the first time I have seen cause for war. Not a civil war. But a war against the politicians who think they are royalty.

What the twit really means is that she wants a separate nation-state for Whites and whatever's left-over can go to the minorities.

There would be some MAJOR population shifting goin' on... :auiqs.jpg:
Yep. That would be so great.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

The first atom bomb should drop on her congressional district.

I got yours. Sadly, you didn't get mine.
Sure I did. It was a way simplistic reversal of what I was saying in that sort of low-IQ way some lacking posters do, pretending that I really meant Republicans when I obviously meant Democrats. You need to post in a more sophisticated way than that! If you don't want to be considered one of the stupids.

So....when will you be seceding? We need to schedule the post-you-be-gone celebration.
Naaaaah, you wouldn't be celebrating --- you'd be sending armies down South to get us back, panicked you wouldn't have our grains and meats to feed your hopeless blacks, and so they'd start plundering from you.

She is a fucking idiot and anyone who does not see that is also a fucking idiot. She is calling for a civil war. You all tried that once. How did that go?
Hey, we always said the South Will Rise Again, and a lot of us hope so, now that the U.S. has collapsed into crime and violence and sex perversion. It might go better this time: you'll have to fight with welfare blacks, if you can catch any: how well do you suppose that'll work for you?

Hey, we always said the South Will Rise Again, and a lot of us hope so, now that the U.S. has collapsed into crime and violence and sex perversion. It might go better this time: you'll have to fight with welfare blacks, if you can catch any: how well do you suppose that'll work for you?

I am a southerner. And we have already risen. But I will NOT support a coup or war against the United States of America. I will happily fight against those who think we need to divide our nation based on political agendas.

See, this is why MTG is so incredibly dangerous: why Trump was equally dangerous. It's a totally new style of politics, where the pol LISTENS to what people actually care about, actually believe, and then ---- they go and state it and promote it.

And everyone who believes that practically falls over with relief that someone is HEARING them, maybe working for them for the first time ever ----

And we promptly elect them president.

It's a mistake, IMO, to underestimate these people.

MTG for president!

I am a southerner. And we have already risen. But I will NOT support a coup or war against the United States of America. I will happily fight against those who think we need to divide our nation based on political agendas.
No, you have NOT risen. Get with it, WinterBorn, or move North. No one needs any Damn Yankees in the South. We need loyalists to the Cause.

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

Easy, the red states will just charge the blue states a shit ton for all the oil that you’ll need to run your economy, since blue states will be trying to power their entire infrastructure with wind and solar…

No, you have NOT risen. Get with it, WinterBorn, or move North. No one needs any Damn Yankees in the South. We need loyalists to the Cause.

Oh I am not a yankee, that is for sure. And yes, we have risen. Given the lows of the post civil war south, we are well risen.

And the only "Cause" I have is to defend the US Constitution, as I took an oath to do. No, we are not splitting into 2 nations.

Oh I am not a yankee, that is for sure. And yes, we have risen. Given the lows of the post civil war south, we are well risen.

And the only "Cause" I have is to defend the US Constitution, as I took an oath to do. No, we are not splitting into 2 nations.
I don't think it'll have much to do with you, Yankee. When the South actually rises, we'll kick you right out. You'd just LUUUUUV New Hampshire, I'm sure. Remember you need a heavy coat up there.

I don't think it'll have much to do with you, Yankee. When the South actually rises, we'll kick you right out. You'd just LUUUUUV New Hampshire, I'm sure.

I have been to New Hampshire several times. It is a lovely state.

But no, I am NOT leaving my beloved South as my residence. You are welcome to send whomever you want to try to kick me out. Just send bodybags with them.

I was born in the deep South, as were my parents, my grandparents, and my great-grandparents. And no unAmerican, constitution hating bunch of wimps is going to kick me out.

Forum List

Back