marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Sure I did. It was a way simplistic reversal of what I was saying in that sort of low-IQ way some lacking posters do, pretending that I really meant Republicans when I obviously meant Democrats. You need to post in a more sophisticated way than that! If you don't want to be considered one of the stupids.

How many times did you need to re-read my post to get it since you clearly didn't get it initially; otherwise, you wouldn't have thought I didn't get your point.

I have been to New Hampshire several times. It is a lovely state.

But no, I am NOT leaving my beloved South as my residence. You are welcome to send whomever you want to try to kick me out. Just send bodybags with them.

I was born in the deep South, as were my parents, my grandparents, and my great-grandparents. And no unAmerican, constitution hating bunch of wimps is going to kick me out.

The nonsense these rightwingnut lunatics spew never ceases to amaze me.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls for Red State Secession (Again), Gets Dragged (Again): ‘Aren’t You Already Getting a Divorce?’​

The Georgia congresswoman is facing blowback after calling for a ”national divorce“ in

Only from liberals. Everyone else is with her, and has been for a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
We're in a lot of fucking trouble if treason is shared by a large percentage of this country. civil war is coming and that really sucks. Why? Oh'yess, because you can't stand that some people wish to live differently from you. It is really sad.

Oh no, honey, no. We were ALWAYS okay with you "living differently" than us. It's when you told us that we had to first "celebrate" and then pay for and then get canceled and on and on and on for not living like you that all the trouble started.

Don't play coy NOW.

Oh, that and the fact that not a single govt institution is trusted by anyone anymore.

When that happens, it's over. It either rots and falls or war is coming. I don't say this with any pleasure. It just is.

With her? We're they with her when she talked about Jewish space lasers being used to start forest fires?

Or is it just with her on destroying the USA?

Oh--I forget. Liberals are politician-worshippers and so believe that if you endorse ONE thing a politician says, you endorse EVERYTHING they EVER said and also, worship them.

No, WB, I don't worship MTG nor do I agree with everything she ever said.

That's first.

Second, the USA is already destroyed. Now comes the split, one way or the other.

Oh no, honey, no. We were ALWAYS okay with you "living differently" than us. It's when you told us that we had to first "celebrate" and then pay for and then get canceled and on and on and on for not living like you that all the trouble started.

Don't play coy NOW.

Oh, that and the fact that not a single govt institution is trusted by anyone anymore.

When that happens, it's over. It either rots and falls or war is coming. I don't say this with any pleasure. It just is.

I call bullshit.

Tell me one time you were told you HAD to celebrate anything? Not discriminating is not "celebrating".

Oh--I forget. Liberals are politician-worshippers and so believe that if you endorse ONE thing a politician says, you endorse EVERYTHING they EVER said and also, worship them.

No, WB, I don't worship MTG nor do I agree with everything she ever said.

That's first.

Second, the USA is already destroyed. Now comes the split, one way or the other.

The USA is not already destroyed. That is just nonsense.

I call bullshit.

Tell me one time you were told you HAD to celebrate anything? Not discriminating is not "celebrating".

Are you kidding? It's everywhere.

Christians forced to bake cakes, arrange flowers. To literally celebrate weddings using their own time and talents against their will.

The USA is not already destroyed. That is just nonsense.

I drove from one end of Ohio to the other this weekend unrelated to the train derailment. Oh, it is. It's in the people who used to form the backbone of this nation. It's in the decay and rot in the small towns, as JD Vance outlined in Hillbilly Elegy. It's in the fact that the neglect and the selling out of its people goes on and on, while our elites not only ignore, but outright sell us out.

Moreover, and more stunningly

It's in the ill health, mentally and emotionally, of the children in the classrooms.

Dude, we are completely done.

Sadly, these people think me being a lesbian and eating carpet means the united states is destroyed and they want to kill millions of people to stop me from doing that. That is really stupid but that is how these people are.

Who? Who are "these people"?

Lesbianism is a sin, but that is not what's destroying our nation, or certainly not at the heart of it. As a Christian my heart aches for you. But as an American, you have a right to live how you like as long as you're not hurting anyone. And simply being a lesbian, while sinful and destructive spiritually, certainly is not a crime.

More than being a lesbian, Leftists insisting everyone celebrate lesbianism and moreover, insist that young people are lesbians/trans/non-binary and God knows what in numbers up to like 50% is what's destroying the nation. It's the bulldozing.

Who? Who are "these people"?

Lesbianism is a sin, but that is not what's destroying our nation, or certainly not at the heart of it. As a Christian my heart aches for you. But as an American, you have a right to live how you like as long as you're not hurting anyone. And simply being a lesbian, while sinful and destructive spiritually, certainly is not a crime.

More than being a lesbian, Leftists insisting everyone celebrate lesbianism and moreover, insist that young people are lesbians/trans/non-binary and God knows what in numbers up to like 50% is what's destroying the nation. It's the bulldozing.

Where does the Bible state lesbianism is a sin?

Forum List

Back