marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Romans 1:24-27 and many, many other places

For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature

That doesn't say women being with women. Though it could include that, it could also include other things, such as celibacy.

I am a big fan of eating carpet myself. I never have understood why things that are fine for straight couples are somehow an abomination for gays and lesbians.

From Romans 1. God gives you up to a debased mind, to do what ought not to be done. I'm not talking about sexual acts between straight married couples; I'm talking about homosexuality.

21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God's righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

I'll ask the same questions I did in the other thread.

1) Does anyone actually think any state will have a majority of voters in favor of leaving the USA?

2) If this "divorce" goes through, I am assuming that democrats will have to move to blue states and republicans to red states. Who will cover the losses for those who have to move? Who will buy the homes of those displaced? Who will buy the businesses of those who are displaced.

3) Who gets the US Constitution and who gets to try and write a new constitution?

4) Will other political parties be banned in this new post divorce world?

1) Does anyone actually think any state will have a majority of voters in favor of leaving the USA?

2) If this "divorce" goes through, I am assuming that democrats will have to move to blue states and republicans to red states. Who will cover the losses for those who have to move? Who will buy the homes of those displaced? Who will buy the businesses of those who are displaced.

3) Who gets the US Constitution and who gets to try and write a new constitution?

MTG learned the playbook from the cult leader: Speak directly to the base, only to the base, all of the time, without exception. That's what this is.

She's supposed to be defending the Constitution, and instead is advocating dividing the country along ideological lines, like a Middle East country.

This is a madness. And it's continuing to metastasize.

People are fleeing the North for the South, lower taxes, lower cost of living. Northern States and Cities are overtaxed, overregulated.

We currently have the greatest workforce in the world. The greatest military in the world. The crazies on each end of the spectrum say garbage like this and they get the press. I will live where I chose not because of politics. I will not assimilate to a red or blue whatever it is you want.. this thread is kooky.

Strange how the Lefts biggest argument against peaceful divorce; is the pleading manner in which they try to convince the Right, that they need the Left. Kinda pathetic to crave so badly a feeling of being needed. Because if they really believed their own hype; they'd recognize that they are "better off without us", and we could get this show on the road. Yet the idea terrifies them. I wonder why...

Strange how the Lefts biggest argument against peaceful divorce; is the pleading manner in which they try to convince the Right, that they need the Left.
I thought their biggest argument was the mess the Family Court would make of the separation...

Completely ignoring the likelihood of it, and even the will of the people, just as a thought experiment imagine if the majority of Democrats and the majority of Republicans were in favor of splitting the country up and having a Democrat country and a Republican country and this is what they came up with

2000px-Blank_US_map_borders-58b9d2375f9b58af5ca8a7faa.jpg

As it focuses on where more of the supporter bases are for both parties than state lines.

So assuming this general map is agreed to, what would both countries be like from an economic, demographics and social point of view? What would be the strengths and weaknesses of both countries? Which country would be stronger ecomically and in the years ahead?

Also remember I am not arguing for this, I am just interested in the thought experiment.

Last edited:
My thought? This is brought on by the brainwashing of so many by the cults.

It's already a done deal in the South, and this was in August of 2021. I guarantee you the support has already solidified and grown.

“Assuming data supported the claim that “blue states” bail out “red states,” using balance-of-payment ratios as a measure to support that claim is a non-sequitur, because balance-of-payment ratios depend entirely on federal tax and spending policy. The amount of federal revenue collected from state taxpayers depends mostly on state income, and the federal income tax levies higher rates on filers with higher incomes. Progressives designed the federal income tax to burden high-income earners on purpose and support policies to make the federal income tax increasingly weighted toward the wealthy.

The states with the highest personal income per capita are Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey. The states with the lowest personal income per capita are Mississippi, West Virginia, Alabama, New Mexico and Kentucky. These are the exact same states with the lowest and highest balance of payment ratios, respectively. It is hypocritical to decry the tax code for taxing high-income states more than low income states while intentionally designing tax policies with that effect.”

And the result is Blues States pay more than they receive and Red States receive more than they pay

Who do you think pays for those Red States?
The Tax Fairy?

Forum List

Back