marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

And independents are free to travel about? What about interstate businesses? That's over too? You people are crazed by thinking politics is so portant.
Hardcore ideologues view the world through a partisan political lens. Partisan politics saturates their thought processes.

Party affiliation irrelevant. Politics poisons everything it touches, as we're seeing.

You favor dissolving the United States?
Traitor

I have never understood this. Were the people of Austro-Hungry traitors for wanting separate countries? I would have thought a region being able to choose which country they belong to is the ultimate form of Democracy.

If for instance Washington really wanted to join Canada, so 70%, for instance, all supported joining Canada. Wouldn't it be anti-democratic to refuse them?

Only from liberals. Everyone else is with her, and has been for a long time.
4f5mqk9uxgja1.png

Does anyone actually think any state will have a majority of voters in favor of leaving the USA?

Lets be honest

Red States realize that Blue States pay most of the financial burden in this country
Much of their revenue comes from military bases that are established in their state

They talk the talk but are unwilling to get off the Gravy Train

I'll ask the same questions I did in the other thread.

1) Does anyone actually think any state will have a majority of voters in favor of leaving the USA?

2) If this "divorce" goes through, I am assuming that democrats will have to move to blue states and republicans to red states. Who will cover the losses for those who have to move? Who will buy the homes of those displaced? Who will buy the businesses of those who are displaced.

3) Who gets the US Constitution and who gets to try and write a new constitution?

4) Will other political parties be banned in this new post divorce world?
First off no on in their right mind would move to a blue state lol

Hardcore ideologues view the world through a partisan political lens. Partisan politics saturates their thought processes.

Party affiliation irrelevant. Politics poisons everything it touches, as we're seeing.

Mac the One Trick Pony says the same thing in every thread

I could start a thread about the best lasagna recipe and Mac would cry about partisan politics ruining lasagna recipes

Mac the One Trick Pony says the same thing in every thread

I could start a thread about the best lasagna recipe and Mac would cry about partisan politics ruining lasagna recipes
And right on cue. Again. I make a point, they jump in to illustrate it for me.

Good stuff.

I think they are in talks to move to Florida

Then why didn't they do that 20 years ago? They are a very rich company, they could pick any state to film their channel and yet they picked one of the most blue states in the country.

Perhaps it is because Tucker Carlson doesn't really want to live in Mississippi?

Secession, yes.

I find it hilarious that the people most riled up about it were the ones calling us all the names over the last decades. What do you care?

You'd think they'd be chomping at the bit to be free of all of that:

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

HILLBILLY

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

Then why didn't they do that 20 years ago? They are a very rich company, they could pick any state to film their channel and yet they picked one of the most blue states in the country.

Perhaps it is because Tucker Carlson doesn't really want to live in Mississippi?
I hope you understand almost all the real revenue NYC gets is from companies run by CEO’s from Alabama, Kentucky, Florida, Texas. Lol the same for Boston, Chicago, etc.

Forum List

Back