marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Not nearly as much as they receive in Federal benefits

RED STATE = FREELOADER
“Assuming data supported the claim that “blue states” bail out “red states,” using balance-of-payment ratios as a measure to support that claim is a non-sequitur, because balance-of-payment ratios depend entirely on federal tax and spending policy. The amount of federal revenue collected from state taxpayers depends mostly on state income, and the federal income tax levies higher rates on filers with higher incomes. Progressives designed the federal income tax to burden high-income earners on purpose and support policies to make the federal income tax increasingly weighted toward the wealthy.

The states with the highest personal income per capita are Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey. The states with the lowest personal income per capita are Mississippi, West Virginia, Alabama, New Mexico and Kentucky. These are the exact same states with the lowest and highest balance of payment ratios, respectively. It is hypocritical to decry the tax code for taxing high-income states more than low income states while intentionally designing tax policies with that effect.”

That conservatives seek to rip the county apart is to advocate destroying America – there’s no other explanation.
Seems to me you are doing the same, when someone disagrees with you, thanks for proving my point. You are a divisive, partisan dirt bag, you are just like Greene in your divisiveness. I don’t care for Greene, Trump or you, you are all threats to freedom .

We all need to reject Greene for her dividing. We are the UNITED States of America, we all may disagree but this ignorance of stereotyping and hatred is just nuts. I don’t agree with many on this board but I wish death on anyone over politics, that is insane and unAmerican.

Are you kidding? It's everywhere.

Christians forced to bake cakes, arrange flowers. To literally celebrate weddings using their own time and talents against their will.

If you own and operate a business you are not allowed to discriminate. They are not participating in anything. They are simply baking a cake. And not taking to social media to denigrate a couple.

And I asked for an example of when YOU had to celebrate anything you didn't want to celebrate.

I drove from one end of Ohio to the other this weekend unrelated to the train derailment. Oh, it is. It's in the people who used to form the backbone of this nation. It's in the decay and rot in the small towns, as JD Vance outlined in Hillbilly Elegy. It's in the fact that the neglect and the selling out of its people goes on and on, while our elites not only ignore, but outright sell us out.

Moreover, and more stunningly

It's in the ill health, mentally and emotionally, of the children in the classrooms.

Dude, we are completely done.

If there is any truth to what you say, it comes not from same sex marriages but from company owners refusal to pay a decent wage or from company owners automating assemply lines, thereby doing away with jobs.

A gay couple getting married has no effect on you whatsoever.

If you own and operate a business you are not allowed to discriminate. They are not participating in anything. They are simply baking a cake. And not taking to social media to denigrate a couple.

And I asked for an example of when YOU had to celebrate anything you didn't want to celebrate.

Owning and operating a business in the free United States should not mean you are an indentured servant to any request that comes in the door. How many examples do you want of cakes you don't want made that, under your rules of "discrimination", people will be forced to make?

Enough with you tyrants.

images

Who? Who are "these people"?

Lesbianism is a sin, but that is not what's destroying our nation, or certainly not at the heart of it. As a Christian my heart aches for you. But as an American, you have a right to live how you like as long as you're not hurting anyone. And simply being a lesbian, while sinful and destructive spiritually, certainly is not a crime.

More than being a lesbian, Leftists insisting everyone celebrate lesbianism and moreover, insist that young people are lesbians/trans/non-binary and God knows what in numbers up to like 50% is what's destroying the nation. It's the bulldozing.

Again, no one is forcing you to celebrate anything. You are free to dislike anyone you please. But the minute you act on that dislike there are consequences.

If there is any truth to what you say, it comes not from same sex marriages but from company owners refusal to pay a decent wage or from company owners automating assemply lines, thereby doing away with jobs.

A gay couple getting married has no effect on you whatsoever.

No, it comes from our leaders selling us out to China. That's first.

I don't hate gays, but I don't condone gay marriage. What are you gonna do about that? I don't agree with it. Now what?

Owning and operating a business in the free United States should not mean you are an indentured servant to any request that comes in the door. How many examples do you want of cakes you don't want made that, under your rules of "discrimination", people will be forced to make?

Enough with you tyrants.

You are free to do business. You are not free to have a business that selectively discriminates. That is the law.

Again, no one is forcing you to celebrate anything. You are free to dislike anyone you please. But the minute you act on that dislike there are consequences.

Oh honey what are you on about NOW. We are not the party of Antifa. We are the party that, on our WORST day, broke in to the Capitol with some stupid horns on and sat at Nancy's desk.

So please

No, it comes from our leaders selling us out to China. That's first.

I don't hate gays, but I don't condone gay marriage. What are you gonna do about that? I don't agree with it. Now what?

I am not going to do a damn thing about it. Who you dislike is up to you.

You are free to do business. You are not free to have a business that selectively discriminates. That is the law.

See you at the Supreme Court.

Oh, and it will be interesting when gay bakers are made to create some interesting cakes don't you think? Oh well. The law's the law.

Sadly, these people think me being a lesbian and eating carpet means the united states is destroyed and they want to kill millions of people to stop me from doing that. That is really stupid but that is how these people are.

I am a big fan of eating carpet myself. I never have understood why things that are fine for straight couples are somehow an abomination for gays and lesbians.

Forum List

Back