marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

We can make MTGs dream come true. Just give western states (California, Oregon, and Washington) and northeastern states (New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Delaware, and Maryland) to Canada.

---Should the United States give Oregon and Washington back to Canada?---

Let's put the lunatic's idea to bed once and for all.

A few questions for those in favor of this debacle:
1) Does anyone here actually think the population of ANY state would vote to secede from the USA?
2) If it does happen, will the people told to move be reimbursed for their homes? I have a significant sum invested in my home. Do you think anyone would willingly walk away from their homes?
3) The same question where businesses are concerned. If people are forced to move, who will pay them for their business and it's assets?
4) And what if, after the split, a group of people formed a party that was not the ruling party in their new nation. Would they be prosecuted?
5) Who get the US Constitution and who gets to try and write "New & Improved" constitution?

Libs keeps talking about the healthcare system in Canada. Blue states out west and in the Northeast can become part of Canada.

And you think a majority of voters in those states would vote to leave the USA? And there is no reason to believe that Canada would want them.

Screen-Shot-2021-04-26-at-4.03.04-PM-730x471.jpg

Who here thinks we could make 2 functioning nations from the above map? Neither would have a military, just border guards.

If it does happen, will the people told to move be reimbursed for their homes? I have a significant sum invested in my home. Do you think anyone would willingly walk away from their homes?
If you want to move, you sell your house.
Who get the US Constitution and who gets to try and write "New & Improved" constitution?
Red states would get the US Constitution, blue states would get whatever Canada has.

How about respects others rights and leave each other the fuck alone? If you're gay = ok, if you're straight = ok! If you're cis = ok and if you're trans = ok. Why fight and kill our brothers and sisters because someone chooses to be different?

I still cannot believe that people take MTG seriously.

She claimed forest fires were set with Jewish Space Lasers. She said Obama is a "secret Muslim". She has claimed that Sandy Hook and Las Vega shootings were staged.

She talked about the Gazpacho police. And is worried that we will be forced to eat meat grown in a "peachtree dish".

She suggested that joining the military is "like throwing your life away".

She argued that global warming is actually good for us.

Not to mention that she cheated on her husband with multiple men (which shows how seriously she takes an oath)

Is it really a blue state if it was red before and if there were serious questions about election integrity?

The questions were raised in an attempt to overturn the election.

But the map stands. Or do the states get to pick and choose which election is used as the guide? And is there any state that was 100% red or 100% blue?

So a person with XXX is not a woman according to you, red state simple one?
You asked and I answered, sure does beat what you liberals sport as a woman. :rolleyes-41:

Assuming that means a person with XXX has XX included and therefore fits your definition of a woman, is a person with XXY a woman according to you, seeing they too have XX included, simple red state one?

Or are you saying a person with XXX is not a woman according to simple red state rules? You are allowed to answer simply rather than deflecting.

It won't be by you or any of the other limp wrists here. More likely you'll be running away crying.
Strange you couldn't make it to the Jan 6 insurrection.its ok the Brute squad has a detailed file on you. A death squad will tend to your needs should insurrection break out.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls for Red State Secession (Again), Gets Dragged (Again): ‘Aren’t You Already Getting a Divorce?’​

The Georgia congresswoman is facing blowback after calling for a ”national divorce“ in

Doesn't that disqualify her as a congresswoman due to her OATH of office???

9 pages of this 'National Divorce' thread.
Well, I got through one.
There was enough material in just one.
So let's go there:

Oh, but it gets complicated. There are 'blue states' that are mostly red in the rural areas. There are red states that have big blue metropolitan areas. And it gets even more mixed up than that. We'd have to split off counties from states, even split MSA's by neighborhoods? by suburbs?
It's complicated.
Has MTG given us a road-map? Or is she just a feces-flinger?
I dunno. I ain't from Georgia.

------------------------------------------------

Ummm, good poster Circe, there are good and valid reasons why folks don't always say what they are thinking? If you think your mother-in-law has a big butt and bad breath.....well, have you told her?
See, discretion, diplomacy, knowing how to work with people and accomplish things is far.....far....more effective than given vent to some brain-enema.
Trust me. Try it.

---------------------------------------------------

And she's a friggin' US Congressinal Representative, who took an oath....to preserve and protect.
A friggin' oath! On a Bible!

This gal is from Forsythe County Georgia.....which used to be, during her formative years one of the most notorious....if not THE most notorious racist and xenophobic jurisdiction in America. That is her terroir. It is where her roots were nourished. And that explains Marjorie Taylor Greene.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I ain't worried so much about the food that California or New York can grow.
Rather ....I'd watch what they can buy with their wealth.
Money is fungible. So is wheat. Corn. Lettuce. Almonds. Soybeans.
California, New York, all the 'blue states' can go to Brazil, Colombia, Canada and buy their food. Likely not a real pressing need to send so much of their food money to Kansas or West Virginia.
Those "Red States" can sell their food to each other.
Because, well because the "Blue States" will have the cash to play the world's markets.
And find new suppliers.

I can see that as an argument to be made by someone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I keep hearing that trope, good poster Meister.
Yet how many times have you....hell, the whole forum.....read the complaints from the MAGA cohort here, from the QAnon cohort here.....that the Blue States are breeding uncontrollably, they have too many poor people, too many brown people, black people, too many minorities.
So, it seems the Blue States really have figured out what uteruses and fallopian tubes, etc. are for.
No?

---------------------------------------

I think you should, poster PleaseQuit
All that hard red winter wheat, hard red spring wheat, durham wheat, soys, sorghum, rape, sunflowers.....well, you can sell 'em to each other within your state.
I think that would be satisfying. And would really cut down your own personal food costs.
Just sayin'.

Not a problem for MTG. She'll just git the gazpacho police to mark the divisions with her peach tree dish and zap 'em with her Jewish space lasers.

No one is going to secede. The nation is going to shatter into micro states controlled by tribes ruled by warlords constantly at war with one another.

The cities will become unimaginable places where the barely humans that exist there live on rats and the bodies of those they kill.

Forum List

Back