marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

9 pages of this 'National Divorce' thread.
Well, I got through one.
There was enough material in just one.
So let's go there:

We'd have to move south. Wow, there would be a WHOLE lot of moving!
Oh, but it gets complicated. There are 'blue states' that are mostly red in the rural areas. There are red states that have big blue metropolitan areas. And it gets even more mixed up than that. We'd have to split off counties from states, even split MSA's by neighborhoods? by suburbs?
It's complicated.
Has MTG given us a road-map? Or is she just a feces-flinger?
I dunno. I ain't from Georgia.

------------------------------------------------
I love MTG! She just SAYS it! She says what everyone is thinking but no one else will say.
Ummm, good poster Circe, there are good and valid reasons why folks don't always say what they are thinking? If you think your mother-in-law has a big butt and bad breath.....well, have you told her?
See, discretion, diplomacy, knowing how to work with people and accomplish things is far.....far....more effective than given vent to some brain-enema.
Trust me. Try it.

---------------------------------------------------
McCarthy thought he could rein her in by offering her positions but he sure was fooled.
And she's a friggin' US Congressinal Representative, who took an oath....to preserve and protect.
A friggin' oath! On a Bible!

This gal is from Forsythe County Georgia.....which used to be, during her formative years one of the most notorious....if not THE most notorious racist and xenophobic jurisdiction in America. That is her terroir. It is where her roots were nourished. And that explains Marjorie Taylor Greene.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Blue states have plenty of space for growing food.
"...what kind of food?
Well, I ain't worried so much about the food that California or New York can grow.
Rather ....I'd watch what they can buy with their wealth.
Money is fungible. So is wheat. Corn. Lettuce. Almonds. Soybeans.
California, New York, all the 'blue states' can go to Brazil, Colombia, Canada and buy their food. Likely not a real pressing need to send so much of their food money to Kansas or West Virginia.
Those "Red States" can sell their food to each other.
Because, well because the "Blue States" will have the cash to play the world's markets.
And find new suppliers.

I can see that as an argument to be made by someone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I bet the red states can define what a woman is...unlike those blue states.
You know, I keep hearing that trope, good poster Meister.
Yet how many times have you....hell, the whole forum.....read the complaints from the MAGA cohort here, from the QAnon cohort here.....that the Blue States are breeding uncontrollably, they have too many poor people, too many brown people, black people, too many minorities.
So, it seems the Blue States really have figured out what uteruses and fallopian tubes, etc. are for.
No?

---------------------------------------
I'd love nothing more than to cut off the blue shitholes' supply of soy lattes and ethanol for their gas.
I think you should, poster PleaseQuit
All that hard red winter wheat, hard red spring wheat, durham wheat, soys, sorghum, rape, sunflowers.....well, you can sell 'em to each other within your state.
I think that would be satisfying. And would really cut down your own personal food costs.
Just sayin'.

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

Do dah do dah day.

LOL

• "I started the process, all the troops are coming home" ~ Trump
  • "they [Biden admin] couldn’t stop the process" ~ Trump
  • "[Biden] can and should get out earlier" ~ Trump
  • "nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long" ~ Trump
  • "I made early withdrawal possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out" ~ Trump
  • "reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level" ~ Trump
  • "getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do" ~ Trump
  • "I planned to withdraw on May 1st" ~ Trump
  • "we should keep as close to that schedule as possible" ~ Trump
But it's Biden's fault for doing what Trump put him in a position where he had little choice to do otherwise.

face-palm-gif.278959
he did he laid out a peace plan all xiden has to do was follow it but he ignored it

he did he laid out a peace plan all xiden has to do was follow it but he ignored it
5d9iprfykfja1.jpg

There was the doha agreement. Its an exit plan of NATO forces from afghanistan. But I suppose an exit plan explicitly means peace. Trump did the agreement, but not any plans to exit. The implementation had to all be done by the Biden admin, or rather the DoD under Biden.

This gal is from Forsythe County Georgia.....which used to be, during her formative years one of the most notorious....if not THE most notorious racist and xenophobic jurisdiction in America. That is her terroir. It is where her roots were nourished. And that explains Marjorie Taylor Greene.
I hadn't known that. It does indeed explain just about everything about her.

We in the more rural areas know how to take care of ourselves. My small Midwest farming town has a phone tree. This means that any time a member of the community feels threatened, they text a certain word and at least a dozen armed townsmen will be there in a minute.

We also follow the three S's rule.

How come someone can feel threatend in a small Midwest farming town?

What the twit really means is that she wants a separate nation-state for Whites and whatever's left-over can go to the minorities.

There would be some MAJOR population shifting goin' on... :auiqs.jpg:

A far better and more sustainable solution would be for Republicans to regain power across the board and then neutralize and dismantle Left-Wing policies.

Never gonna happen, though... Pubs just don't have the brains nor the talent to pull that off.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Re: Forsyth County, GA. Marjorie Greene's long time home...until just recently when she carpetbagged northward to another Congressional district.
I hadn't known that. It does indeed explain just about everything about her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would highly recommend the Phillips book, Blood at the Root.
First, it is a gripping read.
But it also gives the rest of America a peek into the processes and the realities of how extreme xenophobia and racism existed, and its effects on black 'visitors' (no residency allowed).
Forsyth was notorious for being one of the 'sundowner counties'. Meaning, if you were a black man or woman.....you were not welcome, you could be arrested, you were in physical danger......if you were caught in Forsyth after the sun set.

BTW, Forsyth is changing, has changed. I don't know well----to what degree --- but the changing population is changing the culture. The growth northward of suburban Atlanta has brought an influx of higher educated, higher paid residents. That changes many things. No surprise.

Blood at the Root: A Racial Cleansing in America Hardcover​

0393293017.01.S001.LXXXXXXX.jpg

Nonsense: we're the ones who provide your food. Blue states would starve in all their leftwing, crime-ridden cities without US.

It would be so great! And we would never again have to be disgusted by your trannies!
We provide you with mony idiot!

Blue states, on the whole, contribute more tax revenue to federal coffers than they receive in return. So in aggregate, the federal government transfers wealth from the blue states to the red states. Blue staters, on the other hand, ease the consumption gap by saving more and purchasing durable goods.

Red States, Blue States: Two Economies, One Nation

This sort of shit burns me up.

First of all, MGT is a nutcase. Perhaps people forgot about her "Jewish Space Lasers" craziness?

Second of all, that current politicians would consider destroying our nation, just so they have no competition in elections, is the lowest of low.

I see some of the same posters agreeing with MTG that were adamant about the thread banning being bad.

Most of the politicians in Washington spend the bulk of their time trying to "beat" the other party. How about they just shut up and do their job?

Forum List

Back