marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

I hope you understand almost all the real revenue NYC gets is from companies run by CEO’s from Alabama, Kentucky, Florida, Texas. Lol the same for Boston, Chicago, etc.

Tucker isn't living in revenue though, he is living in New York, one of the most blue states in the country. Why isn't Fox News based in one of the most red states in the country, ideally one of the most red cities too?

You'd think they'd be chomping at the bit to be free of all of that:

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

HILLBILLY

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

As I have said before, they're like abusers. They abuse and abuse and abuse and when our bags our packed finally and we're at the door, they grab our ankles and screech "DON'T GO!!!"

Sorry, the iron has entered our souls. And you did it, Leftists.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Only from liberals. Everyone else is with her, and has been for a long time.

And yet all that ever happens is that you people talk about it on internet forums.

What the fuck are you waiting for?

Nonsense: we're the ones who provide your food. Blue states would starve in all their leftwing, crime-ridden cities without US.

It would be so great! And we would never again have to be disgusted by your trannies!

"Several posters also pointed out that states along the coasts of the United States, particularly New York, Florida, and California, are amongst the largest producers of food and farmed produce."

Can you list a few of these?
I investigated this years ago, I’ll have to find my work. But go in to the most expensive restaurant in New York City it will be a steakhouse, and it will be covered wall-to-wall with conservative men that graduated from Alabama, Texas, fsu, asu, etc..

Tucker isn't living in revenue though, he is living in New York, one of the most blue states in the country. Why isn't Fox News based in one of the most red states in the country, ideally one of the most red cities too?
Tucker works from home studio. In a red area

So, she wants to divide the US into Red States and Blue States. Well, if that happens, who will pay for the food stamp recipients in Kentucky and Mississippi who depend on tax money from Blue States to survive?

/---/ Truth is, there are no pure red or blue states, only those that lean one way or the other.

Tucker works from home studio. In a red area

Still in a very blue state, with blue state laws and blue state taxes. Why doesn't he live in a state that more aligns with what he believes taxes and laws should be?

And yet all that ever happens is that you people talk about it on internet forums.

What the fuck are you waiting for?

You've heard of the "shot heard round the world"?

Took a lot to get there, which most people don't know. Only in retrospect does it seem like it was inevitable, or quick to come.

Consider that no one but no one trusts any of our institutions. And then consider that one little spark will set the whole thing up. I hope, figuratively.

Still in a very blue state, with blue state laws and blue state taxes. Why doesn't he live in a state that more aligns with what he believes taxes and laws should be?
He doesn’t live in New York City, Boca Raton, Florida, and Maine. Pretty red states to me

You've heard of the "shot heard round the world"?

Took a lot to get there, which most people don't know. Only in retrospect does it seem like it was inevitable, or quick to come.

Consider that no one but no one trusts any of our institutions. And then consider that one little spark will set the whole thing up. I hope, figuratively.

More empty words.

What state do you live in? How many Dems that you hate so much are in that state? What will you do with them once you leave the union (not that it would ever really happen)

More empty words.

What state do you live in? How many Dems that you hate so much are in that state? What will you do with them once you leave the union (not that it would ever really happen)

That is the problem with these secession claims
Almost every major city in those states are run by Democrats

They will be in the same situation they are right now with the financial and economic centers being run by Democrats

Forum List

Back