marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Then why didn't they do that 20 years ago? They are a very rich company, they could pick any state to film their channel and yet they picked one of the most blue states in the country.

Perhaps it is because Tucker Carlson doesn't really want to live in Mississippi?
/——/ Because NYC is the Mecca for broadcasting. The rich and famous all live within walking distance of the midtown studio. The UN, Wall Street are all right there for easy access to the movers and shakers.

When one of them finally does something more than just talk about it on the internet I will start to take them seriously.

They face the same challenge secessionists faced in the 1860s
Once they seceded it became…….What do we do now?

2/3 of the population was in the North
3/4 of the industry was in the North
Most of the nations wealth was in the North

They face the same challenge secessionists faced in the 1860s
Once they seceded it became…….What do we do now?

2/3 of the population was in the North
3/4 of the industry was in the North
Most of the nations wealth was in the North
/——/ Hence, the Electoral College, each state having two Senators and Congressmen based on population to make a level playing field.

Naaaaah, you wouldn't be celebrating --- you'd be sending armies down South to get us back, panicked you wouldn't have our grains and meats to feed your hopeless blacks, and so they'd start plundering from you.
Nope....but just like the original Civil War....I'd wager the red states would start a war, that the REAL US would have to finish. Personally, if you want to leave..................leave already.

Completely ignoring the likelihood of it, and even the will of the people, just as a thought experiment imagine if the majority of Democrats and the majority of Republicans were in favor of splitting the country up and having a Democrat country and a Republican country and this is what they came up with

2000px-blank_us_map_borders-58b9d2375f9b58af5ca8a7faa-jpg.759001

As it focuses on where more of the supporter bases are for both parties than state lines.

So assuming this general map is agreed to, what would both countries be like from an economic, demographics and social point of view? What would be the strengths and weaknesses of both countries? Which country would be stronger ecomically and in the years ahead?

Also remember I am not arguing for this, I am just interested in the thought experiment.

From a sociopathic perspective, looks to me like about 95% of the racist secessionist confederacy, which split from the country a century and a half ago to preserve slavery, is red. Pretty much supports the left's position that the two party's have indeed switched positions on that.

Assuming that means a person with XXX has XX included and therefore fits your definition of a woman, is a person with XXY a woman according to you, seeing they too have XX included, simple red state one?

Or are you saying a person with XXX is not a woman according to simple red state rules? You are allowed to answer simply rather than deflecting.
What are the odds of XXX? You take something that is so isolated, and run that as your fact? :auiqs.jpg:
And you still don't have an answer for your definition of woman. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back