marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

I drove from one end of Ohio to the other this weekend unrelated to the train derailment. Oh, it is. It's in the people who used to form the backbone of this nation. It's in the decay and rot in the small towns, as JD Vance outlined in Hillbilly Elegy. It's in the fact that the neglect and the selling out of its people goes on and on, while our elites not only ignore, but outright sell us out.

Moreover, and more stunningly

It's in the ill health, mentally and emotionally, of the children in the classrooms.

Dude, we are completely done.
So one has to wonder why red staters keep voting against their own interests.

Owning and operating a business in the free United States should not mean you are an indentured servant to any request that comes in the door. How many examples do you want of cakes you don't want made that, under your rules of "discrimination", people will be forced to make?

Enough with you tyrants.
Another MAGAt voting against their own interests. A slave to the Corporate masters.

I basically used this map as a reference point

2020_United_States_presidential_election_results_map_by_county.png
land-doesnt-vote-people-do.jpg

Nonsense: we're the ones who provide your food. Blue states would starve in all their leftwing, crime-ridden cities without US.

It would be so great! And we would never again have to be disgusted by your trannies!

Why would agricultural (Red) states refuse to sell us food? Would we be automatically at war?

Well, intelligent folks have already migrated to the red states, at least the red cities...although I can see wanting to be divorced from you.
What tax money from the blue states? You Dims are too lazy to work.

The only Red state with a substantial economy is Texas, and that's only because of petro dollars.

The majority of Florida's wealth has come from wealthy northern retirees (they call it the invasion of the 'blue hairs').

If people in the blue states don't work, why is it that there are no red states (except Texas) that have economies even close to New York's, New Jersey's or California's?

I think you have victimized yourself with absolutely false delusions and stereotypes...

The trillions in debt has to be paid for somehow.
/——/ That somehow is by cutting spending to less than taxes bring in. Then over time eliminates the debt entirely. It’s the same thing you do in your own household, I’m sure.

/——/ That somehow is by cutting spending to less than taxes bring in. Then over time eliminates the debt entirely. It’s the same thing you do in your own household, I’m sure.

"Taxes bring in". You are still noting taxes must be collected.

Forum List

Back