marjorie taylor greene wants a "National Divorce"

Almost every major city in those states are run by Democrats
Almost all the real revenue in blue cites are from CEO’s from red states. I think the only revenue my cities creates is the from the aquarium lol and still funded by red staters on vacation lol

That is the problem with these secession claims
Almost every major city in those states are run by Democrats

They will be in the same situation they are right now with the financial and economic centers being run by Democrats

This highlights the stupidity of it all.

This is a blue state

350px-Illinois_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg.png

And this is a red state...and it has more blue than the blue state.

400px-North_Carolina_Presidential_Election_Results_2020.svg.png

You keep making this claim, but have yet to give even one example.

We will just have to assume you are making it up
Definitely not, pick any building in a financial district New York City look at the index go to the company’s webpage look at the people that run it, my math was 70% red state guy run.

Definitely not, pick any building in a financial district New York City look at the index go to the company’s webpage look at the people that run it, my math was 70% red state guy run.

Yet you cannot give a single example.

Weird

When one of them finally does something more than just talk about it on the internet I will start to take them seriously.
The damn shame here is that many of their basic arguments at least have merit. The problem is that they express them like petulant children and middle school bullies, and therefore turn those arguments to shit.

When Trump was first elected, I posted here that I was concerned he and the other children would screw up badly enough over time that the response would push us too far to the Left. I may end up being right.

I’ve already searched this years ago.. not going to waste my time, if you want to pay me to teach you I can send you my Venmo

So, you just made it all up.

Thanks. That is what I assumed and you just proved it for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

LOL

Sure, right after Texas is given back to Mexico and Alaska is given back to Russia.
I object your honor. Mexico prefers Sonoran style, which while excellent, would lead to an immediate thirty year War of the Quesos*.

*Coming soon to HBOMax.

If that what makes you feel better lol

It is what the evidence shows.

You make a claim and then fail to support it, the only logical conclusion is that you made it up. Same holds true for anyone on here

Forum List

Back