Mark Cuban is disappointed with the Baby Boomers

irrational
I don't know if Boomers are exactly irrational, just typical greedy/selfish humans.

The problem is that there are WAAAAAAAAY too many of them, and not only are they hoarding all the goodies, but also a huge part of the delay in socialized medicine and other basic norms of every other comparable nation on earth.

When the majority die off - when we're past the middle of the Boomer Hump - maybe things like affordable housing and Medicare for all can start to happen. :)

I don't know if Boomers are exactly irrational, just typical greedy/selfish humans.

The problem is that there are WAAAAAAAAY too many of them, and not only are they hoarding all the goodies, but also a huge part of the delay in socialized medicine and other basic norms of every other comparable nation on earth.

When the majority die off - when we're past the middle of the Boomer Hump - maybe things like affordable housing and Medicare for all can start to happen. :)

So much for making things better.

Wait, what??? You want socialized medicine and affordable housing? And you are for Republicans who are diametrically opposed to these things? WTF?

Wait, what??? You want socialized medicine and affordable housing?
It's not about whether I want them or not.

Neither the Republicans nor Democrats do, as these things would lift The People out of terror and uncertainty, and the oligarchy wishes them to remain in this state.
And you are for Republicans who are diametrically opposed to these things?
I'm not for the Republicans, though at this point the Democrats are so dangerously deranged that the Republicans appear to be the lesser evil of the moment.

Further, BOTH parties are diametrically opposed to these things, as noted above.
Indeed - The People are being raped by two repugnant criminal gangs, though the Democrats are vastly more deranged/dangerous at the moment, as noted.

Billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban doesn’t think much of baby boomers. He has high praise, however, for “zoomers.”
Cuban said, baby boomers, they will “go down in history as the most disappointing generation ever, from sex, drugs, and rock and roll to what we have today,”
“Whereas other generations thought that their identity started at 9 a.m. and ended at 5 p.m., Gen Z often feels that their identity starts outside of work,”

Comment:
The Baby Boomers left home after graduating High School and supported themselves, they went to the moon, they have the best music, they have the coolest cars, the best movies and TV shows, they invented MRI, Cat scan, and the personal computer, cell phones and the internet.
In fact, Cuban would not be a $billionaire$ without the Baby Boomers.
The Zoomers do not have any distinctive fashion style or many great inventions or much personality.
It happens every generation, people saying how f’ed up the previous one is. Got kids Mark? They’re going to trash your generation, regardless. It’s a rite of passage. He should be old enough to know better.

Boomer's helped make Cuban rich when they used internet phone connections to watch his company's always interrupted and fucked up video's on the net in it's infancy.
Fuck Cuban!! He forgot where he came from and who helped get him to where he is.
A typical Dimm fascist.

It happens every generation, people saying how f’ed up the previous one is. Got kids Mark? They’re going to trash your generation, regardless. It’s a rite of passage. He should be old enough to know better.
/----/ So true. Here's one of the funnier ones.

4th Century B.C.E.​

“[Young people] are high-minded because they have not yet been humbled by life, nor have they experienced the force of circumstances. They think they know everything and are always quite sure about it.”

/----/ So true. Here's one of the funnier ones.

4th Century B.C.E.​

“[Young people] are high-minded because they have not yet been humbled by life, nor have they experienced the force of circumstances. They think they know everything and are always quite sure about it.”

You would believe some web bullshit as if it was handed down unadulterated from the 4th Centuury!!
Dimwit......:abgg2q.jpg:.

It doesn't matter. You've reached the ignorant mindset of 'I read it on the interwebz, so it must be true!'.
My point.
Your serve.
/——-/ Nahh, I won’t follow you down that rabbit hole. I don’t care what you believe.

The baby boomers were hard workers as is today's young generation. The only thing is today's generation is smarter. If you don't have employees constantly challenging employers you have nothing but dunces. Challenge them every chance you get

Forum List

Back