Mark Duggan - shot by the Met

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
In 2011.

Caused the worst riots in years.

Lawful Killing: Mark Duggan - BBC One

This event was so unprecedented that the BBC gave over 90 minutes for a full reconstruction tonight.

And it looks a bit grubby to me. Mainly relating to the finding of the gun.

Of course if the US made docs about black youngsters shot by the police they would need to start a separate channel to show them.

they were pretty good riot with a few deaths if i recall correctly . A pensioner was killedfor being in the wrong place at the wrong time . Too bad that the good blokes weren't able to protect themselves with guns as rioting scum took over . Dugan was nothing but a gangster .

they were pretty good riot with a few deaths if i recall correctly . A pensioner was killedfor being in the wrong place at the wrong time . Too bad that the good blokes weren't able to protect themselves with guns as rioting scum took over . Dugan was nothing but a gangster .
You make a great point. Gun ownership has eradicated the problem of public protest in the States.

When will we catch up ?

You make a great point. Gun ownership has eradicated the problem of public protest in the States.

When will we catch up ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------ well that pensioner that i refer to coulda perhaps saved his life . And the queen has bodyguards with guns all around he same as the retired 'tony blair' whose bodyguard left her loaded GLOCK 19 in a Starbucks toilet as she spent a penny . Your rulers understand and use their power to protect themselves with guns but thats not for you commoners' eh Tommy ?? --- Tony Blair bodyguard left loaded gun in Starbucks when she went to the toilet | Daily Mail Online ---

When will we catch up ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------ well that pensioner that i refer to coulda perhaps saved his life . And the queen has bodyguards with guns all around he same as the retired 'tony blair' whose bodyguard left her loaded GLOCK 19 in a Starbucks toilet as she spent a penny . Your rulers understand and use their power to protect themselves with guns but thats not for you commoners' eh Tommy ?? --- Tony Blair bodyguard left loaded gun in Starbucks when she went to the toilet | Daily Mail Online ---
Thats the nub of the debate isnt it ? One death from an unarmed population or multiple deaths from a well armed nutty crew.
Its not a tough decision really.

When will we catch up ?
Thats the nub of the debate isnt it ? One death from an unarmed population or multiple deaths from a well armed nutty crew.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ not a tough decision at all , not for most UK'ers as your rulers tell you guys what you can and can't have Tommy !!

When will we catch up ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------ not a tough decision at all , not for most UK'ers as your rulers tell you guys what you can and can't have Tommy !!
Well you are off with the fairies there matey. Gun ownership has never been on the agenda over here. We are happy as it is.

DO you know that you can go out and buy a pint of milk without "packing" ?

OP wrote: And it looks a bit grubby to me.

Is prob'ly one o' dem...

... fake news stories.

When will we catch up ?

When we rid the UK of scum like you who would take it into their heads to eradicate everyone that was not a party member

When will we catch up ?
Well you are off with the fairies there matey. Gun ownership has never been on the agenda over here. We are happy as it is.

Not everywhere you cant, try it in certain parts of Leeds, Bradford, Manchester, Brum and London and see what happens

When will we catch up ?

Not everywhere you cant, try it in certain parts of Leeds, Bradford, Manchester, Brum and London and see what happens
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and personal protection , hunting , target shooting while nice iare not the only reasonsRefugee for guns in America . Invaders like England and Europe is experiencing is the main reason plus of course a tyrannical government .

Forum List

Back