Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

If the democrats act like this over Kavanaugh, what will they do when Thomas retires or Ginsburg dies?

The answer is to vote every democrat out of office. All of them that aren't chased and marginalized at the coasts.

The Democrats expect us to believe that if Trump pulls his nomination, that will be the end of this. The sad truth is that if we let Democrats get away this time, it will only be the beginning.
We didn’t fight Gorsuch like this because he wasn’t such a far right leaning tool like kav. Kav isn’t at all moderate.

We fucked up losing 2016

No Republican has ever tried to pull a stunt like this before. I think they will in the future. This has nothing to do with Kavanaugh, it has to do with having a constitutional leaning court, and they are willing to destroy anybody to stop it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Really?

The right did not use a sexual assault charge - that is true. Instead, because they had the power, they simply refused to appoint a judge at all. Both sides have been playing partisan games with the court for some time.

Yes they did. It’s called the Biden Rule.

True but not him. He’s a joe Lieberman Jew. I know a few personally. Normally they wouldn’t like the gop but when George bush invaded Iraq they jumped on board.

And they still don't like the GOP. Most American Jews don't really care about Israel unless they have family there. There is no solidarity between Israel and American Jews as we have seen on so many occasions. Yes, it is surprising. It was only a few years ago I learned that the Jewish are the least religious people. I always though the opposite.
Wedge issues can be very powerful. I’m sure my Jewish buddy wouldn’t be so conservative if it weren’t for Israel and the Iraq war.

I keep bringing up joe Lieberman, the perfect example of what I’m talking about. He was a liberal who ran with gore but jumped to the dark side when bush invaded Iraq. And he was all for invading Iran. That’s why azog voted for McCain.

No. I voted for Mac because I thought he was more qualified than a one term senator from IL. I did not mind Obama though given the recession Bush put us in. I just didnt like him after seeing him for four yrs.
You fell for the Republicans bullshit. Did you not mind the GOP's behavior the minute Obama took office?

You are proof the media isn't liberal. The media didn't explain in 2009 what the GOP were doing to Obama and it cost Democrats in 2010 midterms.

And here we are today. The entire government run by Republicans when they caused the great recession and Democrats got us out. God the American people are dumb.

Jewish Trump Staff Silent on His Defense of Rally With Anti-Semitic Marchers

When whites start talking about how this is their country, Jews should get nervous. So should everyone except blonde hair blue eyed christian males.

With White Nationalism Emboldened, American Jews Consider Exit Strategies | HuffPost

So do you think that his Jewish grandchildren are concerned?

I am Jew and I am part of a large Jewish community. When non Jews site weird sources and tell me how me and my people feel, I just laugh. I know how I feel. I am in tune how my family and my people feel. I experience it firsthand. Many Jews on the left are very conflicted. Deep down they know that they need to be loyal to the culture given our relatively small numbers and continued antisemitism in the world. They still believe the Democrats will get their back. I am not so sure about that. Obama's dealing with Iran made them very nervous.

How could you make that assumption when American Jews typically lean left? The left are pretty much anti-Israel and the Republicans are pro-Israel. Yet election after election, the American Jews vote for Democrats.

Yes. My dad was a lifetime Democrat. He saw the Palestinian flag waved proudly at the DNC. He is now a full blown Republican. Many Jews, my people always feel badly for those they deem as underprivileged and see the Democrats as being sympathetic. Truth is both parties are self serving.

Well most of us assume that the American Jew would support Republicans because Republicans support Israel. As you noted, the Democrats have many times come out in favor of the Palestinians.

The truth is that many Jewish in the US have divorced themselves from Israel. That's why they support the Democrats. I don't understand it, but it is what it is.
It’s hard for them to vote gop. It’s literally like voting for the Nazis. Today’s Republican Party is very racist and it makes conservative Jews very uncomfortable

They vote for people who support people who want all Jews exterminated. I don't get it.

See the Palestinian flag at the DNC...

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

So we can't be pro arab Americans?

You sound like white racist Republicans who won't vote Democratic because blacks do. I got news for these people. You are just as poor as the blacks who are voting for the Democratic party. Stop voting for the party of the rich unless you yourself are rich. Blacks get it. Why don't half of whites?

There should never be a foreign flag flown at a US convention in my opinion. That flag represents people who voted Hamas into power. We are still in a war on terror last I checked. Again there should NEVER be a foreign flag flown at a US convention. But it is especially disturbing when it is of those who want all Jews dead.

And they still don't like the GOP. Most American Jews don't really care about Israel unless they have family there. There is no solidarity between Israel and American Jews as we have seen on so many occasions. Yes, it is surprising. It was only a few years ago I learned that the Jewish are the least religious people. I always though the opposite.
Wedge issues can be very powerful. I’m sure my Jewish buddy wouldn’t be so conservative if it weren’t for Israel and the Iraq war.

I keep bringing up joe Lieberman, the perfect example of what I’m talking about. He was a liberal who ran with gore but jumped to the dark side when bush invaded Iraq. And he was all for invading Iran. That’s why azog voted for McCain.

No. I voted for Mac because I thought he was more qualified than a one term senator from IL. I did not mind Obama though given the recession Bush put us in. I just didnt like him after seeing him for four yrs.
Which recession was that? The one that happened after pelosi and the democrats took over the House and Senate?

What did the economy do from 2007 to 2010?

Do you know who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you that exempted default from regulation? Do you know how that impacted the economy?

Do you know who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods? See how that impacted the economy.

Do you know who headed Fannie and Freddie? They were not republicans.

Do you wonder why the democrats deliberately ignored all 18 warnings about the bubble in 2008? Big election year, right?

As far as the leftist jews. Most Jews emigrated here from Russia and their descendants listened to their family. Who, for the most part were karl marx sympathizers.

Most Jews today see themselves as liberals long before Jews. They break out the nazi card or victim card when it benefits them. They are hardly kosher. They do not follow any part of the Mosaic Law.

They are still dancing around the golden calf, or whatever false idol they have erected as a god in place of their God.

True about Jews. My parents are Russian immigrants. But I was never a Leftist. Always an Independent. My dad was a lifelong Democrat but now has gone to the GOP. Feels the Democrat party has changed and betrayed him.
You sound like my dad. Says he's an independent but he's totally a liberal. Just a moderate one. You are a moderate conservative. Stop calling yourself independent. You're a guy who should be voting democratic but you got duped just like most Americans who vote GOP.

Why should I be voting for the Left when they are OK with the flag of those who want my people exterminated flown at their covention but are not OK with the state flag of MS there? Stop saying I was duped. I am not a child. I am a husband, a father, a business owner and a citizen of this country. I am allowed to have opinions that differ from yours. Opinions cannot be wrong.

Do you always deal in absolutes? Show some respect to those that may have a different POV from you.

Which recession was that? The one that happened after pelosi and the democrats took over the House and Senate?

Do you know who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act? Do you that exempted default from regulation? Do you know how that impacted the economy?

Do you know who rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods? See how that impacted the economy.

Do you wonder why the democrats deliberately ignored all 18 warnings about the bubble in 2008? Big election year, right?

As far as the leftist jews. Most Jews emigrated here from Russia and their descendants listened to their family. Who, for the most part were karl marx sympathizers.

Most Jews today see themselves as liberals long before Jews. They break out the nazi card or victim card when it benefits them. They are hardly kosher. They do not follow any part of the Mosaic Law.

They are still dancing around the golden calf, or whatever false idol they have erected as a god in place of their God.

True about Jews. My parents are Russian immigrants. But I was never a Leftist. Always an Independent. My dad was a lifelong Democrat but now has gone to the GOP. Feels the Democrat party has changed and betrayed him.
You sound like my dad. Says he's an independent but he's totally a liberal. Just a moderate one. You are a moderate conservative. Stop calling yourself independent. You're a guy who should be voting democratic but you got duped just like most Americans who vote GOP.

Why should I be voting for the Left when they are OK with the flag of those who want my people exterminated flown at their covention but are not OK with the state flag of MS there? Stop saying I was duped. I am not a child. I am a husband, a father, a business owner and a citizen of this country. I am allowed to have opinions that differ from yours. Opinions cannot be wrong.

Do you always deal in absolutes? Show some respect to those that may have a different POV from you.
How do you feel considering the history that other religions (christianity and islam) have with making promises to support Jews then turning around, becoming the worst anti-semites of all? I'm thinking....Muhammed, Martin Luther, the Spanish, etc.

How do you feel considering the history that other religions (christianity and islam) have with making promises to support Jews then turning around, becoming the worst anti-semites of all? I'm thinking....Muhammed, Martin Luther, the Spanish, etc.

I don't feel great about it but I also believe we have evolved and become more logical. The reason so many Jews lived and continue to live in Europe vs. the Middle East was because they fled there when the Crusaders started killing them. Doesn't make me any less of a Jew than those who remained in the Middle East and now live in Israel. I have family there and I 100% support them. Israel is the only true democracy in the Middle East. They are our ally not Iran, not Iraq, not Fatah, not Saudi, not Qatar.

Ford has already done her job and possibly succeeded. It’s easy to poke holes in her story but the damage will already be done. Kavanaugh will get confirmed but not without permanent black eye and bruises. Liberals Democrats will have succeeded because despite the obvious mockery, Kavanaugh will have some level of concern hanging over his head that he is anti-woman...... all because of this fabrication from the Left.
and Clarence Thomas was innocent as well, huh?

Ford has nothing to gain by lying, and EVERYTHING to lose...

Kavanaugh has everything to gain by lying... and everything to lose, by telling the truth.

Why won't he insist on an FBI interview and insist on Ford being interrogated by them? They are professionally trained investigators to spot lies...

There should be some preliminary investigation by professional investigators before the senators question them... and witnesses should be questioned too... before this dog and pony show the R's are rushing, on Monday....

The Spanish Inquisition was greatly exaggerated. One of many ways history has been shaped or rewritten to shape an agenda.

Christians, have been one of the biggest supporters of Jews. Did you know Pope Pius XII actually saved many Jews in WWII, but to this day the secular world refers to him as hitlers pope.

Look up Israel Anton Zoller, the chief Rabbi of Rome and why he converted. Mainly due to him being protected and saved along with an estimated 800,000 Jews from nazis.

However, the false teachers continue with their narrative.

Here is a short video explaining how we are still fooled by the left about THE CRUSADES.

Notice how them left always try to equate islam with Christianity. Their favorite thing.

Ask them to recite the chapter and verse in the New Testament that commands Christians to kill Jews or the infidel.

Ask them if they want me to cite quran verses that command their followers to kill Jews.

They are false teachers. Period.

The Spanish Inquisition was greatly exaggerated. One of many ways history has been shaped or rewritten to shape an agenda.

Christians, have been one of the biggest supporters of Jews. Did you know Pope Pius XII actually saved many Jews in WWII, but to this day the secular world refers to him as hitlers pope.

Look up Israel Anton Zoller, the chief Rabbi of Rome and why he converted. Mainly due to him being protected and saved along with an estimated 800,000 Jews from nazis.

However, the false teachers continue with their narrative.

Here is a short video explaining how we are still fooled by the left about THE CRUSADES.

Notice how them left always try to equate islam with Christianity. Their favorite thing.

Ask them to recite the chapter and verse in the New Testament that commands Christians to kill Jews or the infidel.

Ask them if they want me to cite quran verses that command their followers to kill Jews.

They are false teachers. Period.

Crusaders killed many Jews. That is not in dispute but it was not because they hated Jews. Many needed $$ and Jews had it. Crusaders were people too and many were driven by wealth and greed.

How could you make that assumption when American Jews typically lean left? The left are pretty much anti-Israel and the Republicans are pro-Israel. Yet election after election, the American Jews vote for Democrats.
True but not him. He’s a joe Lieberman Jew. I know a few personally. Normally they wouldn’t like the gop but when George bush invaded Iraq they jumped on board.

There wasn't much of a recession when that failure, Obama, took over.

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."
Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression | Reuters

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."

It was bad. Too many people bought homes they could not afford and lifted the economy for a short time. Then they started defaulting. Home prices plummeted, contractors were stalled, banks were hesitant to lend, and due to lack of new home ownership people stopped buying stuff. Investment banks imploded, we had TARP. It was bad! Mostly due to the mortgage crisis. Bail outs took place for AIG, Fannie and Freddie. Buffet had to inject capital into Goldman Sachs, Lehman filed, BoA bough Merrill, Mitsubishi invested in Morgan Stanley.

It was bad before Obama. He just made it worse because he was not business savvy. He just threw money at the problem.

It was bad. Too many people bought homes they could not afford and lifted the economy for a short time. Then they started defaulting. Home prices plummeted, contractors were stalled, banks were hesitant to lend, and due to lack of new home ownership people stopped buying stuff. Investment banks imploded, we had TARP. It was bad! Mostly due to the mortgage crisis. Bail outs took place for AIG, Fannie and Freddie. Buffet had to inject capital into Goldman Sachs, Lehman filed, BoA bough Merrill, Mitsubishi invested in Morgan Stanley.

It was bad before Obama. He just made it worse because he was not business savvy. He just threw money at the problem.

A. Reuters is Liberal:

B. The Mortgage Meltdown was totally Democrat caused:

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown

That's the CliffNotes version.

A. Reuters is Liberal:

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

This was not party based. It happened under Bush but Clinton and Bernake had the vision of everyone should own a home. It was a disaster. Bush was just too stupid to see it and Obama was equally stupid. A logical person would have seen this a mile away but then again even Lehman was duped. So was Bear Stearns. People were greedy.

A. Reuters is Liberal:

This was not party based. It happened under Bush but Clinton and Bernake had the vision of everyone should own a home. It was a disaster. Bush was just too stupid to see it and Obama was equally stupid. A logical person would have seen this a mile away but then again even Lehman was duped. So was Bear Stearns. People were greedy.

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown.

"Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
The White House called for tighter regulation 17 times.

Seventeen. That's how many times, according to this White House statement (hat tip Gateway Pundit), that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Much if not all of that could have been prevented by a bill cosponsored by John McCain and supported by all the Republicans and opposed by all the Democrats in the Senate Banking Committee in 2005. That bill, which the Democrats stopped from passing, would have prohibited the GSEs from speculating on the mortgage-based securities they packaged. The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation." http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...rats-were-wrong-on-fannie-mae-and-freddie-mac

Yet Barney Frank and his chums blocked all Bush's attempts to put a rein on Raines. During the House Financial Services Committee hearing following Bush's initiative, Frank declared: "The more people exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness [at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae], the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially." His colleague on the committee, the California Democrat Maxine Walters, said: "There were nearly a dozen hearings where we were trying to fix something that wasn't broke. Mr Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac and particularly at Fannie Mae under the outstanding leadership of Mr Franklin Raines." Bubble Meter: Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd deserve blame for Fannie and Freddie

A. Reuters is Liberal:

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown.

"Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
The White House called for tighter regulation 17 times.

Seventeen. That's how many times, according to this White House statement (hat tip Gateway Pundit), that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Much if not all of that could have been prevented by a bill cosponsored by John McCain and supported by all the Republicans and opposed by all the Democrats in the Senate Banking Committee in 2005. That bill, which the Democrats stopped from passing, would have prohibited the GSEs from speculating on the mortgage-based securities they packaged. The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation." http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...rats-were-wrong-on-fannie-mae-and-freddie-mac

Yet Barney Frank and his chums blocked all Bush's attempts to put a rein on Raines. During the House Financial Services Committee hearing following Bush's initiative, Frank declared: "The more people exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness [at Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae], the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially." His colleague on the committee, the California Democrat Maxine Walters, said: "There were nearly a dozen hearings where we were trying to fix something that wasn't broke. Mr Chairman, we do not have a crisis at Freddie Mac and particularly at Fannie Mae under the outstanding leadership of Mr Franklin Raines." Bubble Meter: Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd deserve blame for Fannie and Freddie

I agree it started under Clinton and the Dems are responsible as well.

Now, look up what happened after clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act.

Please understand WHY banks were giving out those loans. They were pressured to lend to low income families.

Understand what clinton passed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act. It exempted DEFAULT SWAPS from regulation.

Do you understand what those two actions did?

Now, look up what happened after clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act.

Please understand WHY banks were giving out those loans. They were pressured to lend to low income families.

Understand what clinton passed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act. It exempted DEFAULT SWAPS from regulation.

Do you understand what those two actions did?

Banks didn't hold the loans. They sold them off and the ones they had were insured by AIG. Investments banks profited. Smart people looked the other way. We cannot just blame politicians here.

The two other people "in the room" deny it happened.
So? They are the accused.
The two other people she named deny being at a party with Kavanaugh.
No, they deny remembering being there. .

So? They are the accused.

So? She has no backup.

No, they deny remembering being there.

4 people, still no backup.
Is that because she was such a heavy drinker?
Is that why she can't remember the house? Or the year?

Forum List

Back