Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Well then you found a creep in the ladies room. Your daughter wouldn’t even notice or care if it was a real tranny. Might just be an ugly old lady she saw at the sink washing her hands.

If he flashed his man parts in front of her? As happened at Planet Fitness to another lady?
Then kick its ass sure. Agreed

We are on the same page. That is what I meant. I am an Independent. I hate the Alt Right and Leftists equally.
I love to argue and talk politics. I’m just having fun. You seem reasonable.

Civility is many times difficult but very important. In both sides.
There is no civility. The masses who don’t like republicans don’t vote. So the rich rule and the middle class just keeps getting poorer.

You voted for bush in his second term? And you voted for McCain? Tell us why

So you can pick on her? That’s the most probable thing that will happen. A white male homophobic Christian conservative will bother her. Ignorant fools. Luckily the next generation is more enlightened

I am none of those and it’s a male. You cannot change your gender on a whim. A sick male but still a male.
They are who they are. You aren’t a white male?

I am a male. I am an Independent. I am a Jew. 90% of my family died in the Holocaust and WW2. I am Father of two young girls. I am very protective.
The only thing I was off on was you’re not a Christian. Pretty much nailed it.

I bet you’re no independent. Who did you vote for that was a democrat?

Bill Clinton
Al Gore
I didnt Vote for Obama
And Romney? What turned you to the dark side?

If he flashed his man parts in front of her? As happened at Planet Fitness to another lady?

We are on the same page. That is what I meant. I am an Independent. I hate the Alt Right and Leftists equally.

There is no civility. The masses who don’t like republicans don’t vote. So the rich rule and the middle class just keeps getting poorer.

I didn’t like Bush but I thought it was a bad idea to change the Commander in Chief in a middle of a war. I thought John M. deserved my vote given that he as a war hero and again we were in a war. I did not like BHO’s policies and rhetoric. I am from MA and liked the idea of a business savvy POTUS. So Romney got my vote.

I didn’t like Bush but I thought it was a bad idea to change the Commander in Chief in a middle of a war. I thought John M. deserved my vote given that he as a war hero and again we were in a war. I did not like BHO’s policies and rhetoric. I am from MA and liked the idea of a business savvy POTUS. So Romney got my vote.
Just consider everyone has their own truth. A black guy in the hood is going to see things differently than a Boston Jew right?

And there is no convincing you that your view on life is incorrect because it’s not for you. So my hope is those blacks in the hood start showing up to vote. You and I both know how important it is to vote even if we completely disagree on the way the world works. You didn’t like Obama’s policies? I did.

Is it safe to say you are a very pro Israel Jew? I have a good buddy just like you. We will never agree ever. Lol

Just consider everyone has their own truth. A black guy in the hood is going to see things differently than a Boston Jew right?

And there is no convincing you that your view on life is incorrect because it’s not for you. So my hope is those blacks in the hood start showing up to vote. You and I both know how important it is to vote even if we completely disagree on the way the world works. You didn’t like Obama’s policies? I did.

Is it safe to say you are a very pro Israel Jew? I have a good buddy just like you. We will never agree ever. Lol

You are 100% correct. Hoods are modern day plantations. Sad.

How could you make that assumption when American Jews typically lean left? The left are pretty much anti-Israel and the Republicans are pro-Israel. Yet election after election, the American Jews vote for Democrats.

Are you suffering from an inferiority complex and trying to compensate?

No, these last several days I have witnessed such disregard for decency and upholding the law that it seems necessary now more than ever to separate political differences from people. I am almost certain that I would like most USMB posters, if I met them in person. We would just have to avoid political discussions. Most of my days are filled with things other than that, so common interests are quite possible.
I hate to tell you this but when I see a white person I automatically assume they are a card carrying member of the republican party and KKK. I specifically steer any conversation towards politics to see where their heads are at.

That's racist.

How could you make that assumption when American Jews typically lean left? The left are pretty much anti-Israel and the Republicans are pro-Israel. Yet election after election, the American Jews vote for Democrats.

Yes. My dad was a lifetime Democrat. He saw the Palestinian flag waved proudly at the DNC. He is now a full blown Republican. Many Jews, my people always feel badly for those they deem as underprivileged and see the Democrats as being sympathetic. Truth is both parties are self serving.

What you hear is idiotic.
I work in one and there are many terrors.

Ok yes men do not fear false accusations but that may be changing.

The argument is not what people have a fear of because others have no control over that

It is about what a crime or act does to a person and a false accusation can do as much or more harm than rape.

You know who you guys sound like? Trumps former doctor

“I feel raped,” Bornstein said, using what’s perhaps not the best choice of words for this climate, or any climate. “Raped, frightened, and sad. I can’t believe anybody was making a big deal out of a drug to grow his hair.”

Clearly he, and you, have no idea what it means to be raped.
By your own admission neither do you.

No but I don't lack empathy. And I am not seeing this from partisan glasses so I can tell what you are doing is trying your very best to empathize with the accused not the accuser. This is what men have done for centuries. You clearly don't get what a horrible experience being raped is.

Like Trump's doctor couldn't believe everyone was making a big deal that he revealed Trump uses propecia, you can't believe we are making a big deal out of Kav's creepy past. Well, sometimes it's the little things that matter. If Kav has a creep inside his creepy right wing head, maybe we don't want a creep like that sitting on the high court. Maybe Trump should instead nominate

Shall we do a head to head comparison of what Kavenaugh is accused of doing as a teen with what Obama has admitted he did as a teenager? You remember the drug use, his racial contempt of his family, that stuff?
Sure go ahead. I bet you wont find anyone that says Obama attempted to rape them let alone flashed his dick at them.

Shitstain obama was the "catcher" in his romps with those big manly men (like his hubby Mike). He probably has many rape stories but he liked getting them all.

You know who you guys sound like? Trumps former doctor

“I feel raped,” Bornstein said, using what’s perhaps not the best choice of words for this climate, or any climate. “Raped, frightened, and sad. I can’t believe anybody was making a big deal out of a drug to grow his hair.”

Clearly he, and you, have no idea what it means to be raped.
By your own admission neither do you.

No but I don't lack empathy. And I am not seeing this from partisan glasses so I can tell what you are doing is trying your very best to empathize with the accused not the accuser. This is what men have done for centuries. You clearly don't get what a horrible experience being raped is.

Like Trump's doctor couldn't believe everyone was making a big deal that he revealed Trump uses propecia, you can't believe we are making a big deal out of Kav's creepy past. Well, sometimes it's the little things that matter. If Kav has a creep inside his creepy right wing head, maybe we don't want a creep like that sitting on the high court. Maybe Trump should instead nominate

Shall we do a head to head comparison of what Kavenaugh is accused of doing as a teen with what Obama has admitted he did as a teenager? You remember the drug use, his racial contempt of his family, that stuff?
Sure go ahead. I bet you wont find anyone that says Obama attempted to rape them let alone flashed his dick at them.

Shitstain obama was the "catcher" in his romps with those big manly men (like his hubby Mike). He probably has many rape stories but he liked getting them all.
There's something disturbingly wrong with you people

Mark judge has been hiding out. He’s afraid he might be subpoenaed by the Senate and have to tell the truth.

What does he have to worry about? These are Republicans, they don’t want to know the truth.

A reporter on TV said he found Mark judge and when he ask him why he’s hiding out Mark judges first comment was how did you find me?

Yes. My dad was a lifetime Democrat. He saw the Palestinian flag waved proudly at the DNC. He is now a full blown Republican. Many Jews, my people always feel badly for those they deem as underprivileged and see the Democrats as being sympathetic. Truth is both parties are self serving.

Well most of us assume that the American Jew would support Republicans because Republicans support Israel. As you noted, the Democrats have many times come out in favor of the Palestinians.

The truth is that many Jewish in the US have divorced themselves from Israel. That's why they support the Democrats. I don't understand it, but it is what it is.

Mark judge has been hiding out. He’s afraid he might be subpoenaed by the Senate and have to tell the truth.

What does he have to worry about? These are Republicans, they don’t want to know the truth.

A reporter on TV said he found Mark judge and when he ask him why he’s hiding out Mark judges first comment was how did you find me?

I thought he was an in unreliable witness because he was a drunk.

What does he have to worry about?

Democrats are very violent people. That's why our US prisons are full of them.

Why should Judge come out and then live an existence of him and his family receiving death threats for the next year or so? I can't blame him. Democrats are why we need to carry guns in this country.

See what the commies did to Ted Cruz recently? It was only a few weeks ago an adult attacked a kid at a hamburger place because he had a MEGA hat on. And you ask why Judge is hiding?

Well most of us assume that the American Jew would support Republicans because Republicans support Israel. As you noted, the Democrats have many times come out in favor of the Palestinians.

The truth is that many Jewish in the US have divorced themselves from Israel. That's why they support the Democrats. I don't understand it, but it is what it is.

I don’t understand it either. It is unfortunate.

"Kavanaugh is among the most qualified S. Ct nominees in a century. GOP has a majority. If McConnell can't get this done, he should resign. Let Sen Cotton or Perdue lead.

McConnell isn't exactly Gary Cooper in High Noon, promising to HOLD A VOTE. A senate clerk could do that. Sen. Majority leader's job is to WIN A CONFIRMATION.

This isn't a test of Kavanaugh - we know he's the real deal. This is a test of senate majority leader Mitch McConnell."

If the democrats act like this over Kavanaugh, what will they do when Thomas retires or Ginsburg dies?

The answer is to vote every democrat out of office. All of them that aren't chased and marginalized at the coasts.

If the democrats act like this over Kavanaugh, what will they do when Thomas retires or Ginsburg dies?

The answer is to vote every democrat out of office. All of them that aren't chased and marginalized at the coasts.

The Democrats expect us to believe that if Trump pulls his nomination, that will be the end of this. The sad truth is that if we let Democrats get away this time, it will only be the beginning.

Ginsburg is covered...
download (26).jpeg

True but not him. He’s a joe Lieberman Jew. I know a few personally. Normally they wouldn’t like the gop but when George bush invaded Iraq they jumped on board.

Forum List

Back