Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

They are being provoked. There is a nationwide debate provoking them.

You dont have to be sure. All you have to know is that there has always been men dressed as women in womens locker rooms.

There have? My wife has never ever seen it and she works at a gym. Again small sample but it is rare, you must admit.
Like you admitted you have a small sample. I have more than one source including an aunt that specializes in counseling these type of people.

Counseling because they are mentally ill. I know it sounds insensitive but I am not going to just feed someone's gender dysphoria. If you are a biological male then you are a male. Sorry pal. Use the MEN's Room.

You are so fucking stupid. A perfect Republican.

You want this girl to use the mens room?

Then you're an asshole too.

If that person is a biological male. I do.
So you can pick on her? That’s the most probable thing that will happen. A white male homophobic Christian conservative will bother her. Ignorant fools. Luckily the next generation is more enlightened

They are being provoked. There is a nationwide debate provoking them.

You dont have to be sure. All you have to know is that there has always been men dressed as women in womens locker rooms.

There have? My wife has never ever seen it and she works at a gym. Again small sample but it is rare, you must admit.

Republicans like to confuse real transvestites with perverted guys who dress up as women so they can go look in women's bathrooms.

The transvestites exist and are harmless. The pervs who dress up as women to go into bathrooms are almost non existent. In other words they don't exist. Not enough to make this a political issue. But Republicans are counting on their ignorant homophobic voters.

I even know a guy here at work who's liberal in all ways but boy did he get upset at the thought of some guy being in the bathroom with his little girl. Republicans are brilliant at catering to stupid fuckers.

If you're a biological male and you are in the same locker room as my 14-year old daughter, I am going to kick your ass. Period. End of Story. They are harmless until they are not. You ignorance is comical.
No you aren’t. Or you’ll go to jail for beating up a transvestite. A hate crime. Designed to deal with idiots like you

I ll take that chance.
Well then luckily idiots like you can’t tell she’s a he.

I know a lot of you guys talk shit but all over America tranny’s are using the ladies room.

You would do nothing except embarrass yourself and or go to jail.

Make an example of you. Then you’d get raped in prison by the sistas

Like you admitted you have a small sample. I have more than one source including an aunt that specializes in counseling these type of people.

Counseling because they are mentally ill. I know it sounds insensitive but I am not going to just feed someone's gender dysphoria. If you are a biological male then you are a male. Sorry pal. Use the MEN's Room.

So you can pick on her? That’s the most probable thing that will happen. A white male homophobic Christian conservative will bother her. Ignorant fools. Luckily the next generation is more enlightened

I am none of those and it’s a male. You cannot change your gender on a whim. A sick male but still a male.

I am none of those and it’s a male. You cannot change your gender on a whim. A sick male but still a male.
They are who they are. You aren’t a white male?

Republicans like to confuse real transvestites with perverted guys who dress up as women so they can go look in women's bathrooms.

The transvestites exist and are harmless. The pervs who dress up as women to go into bathrooms are almost non existent. In other words they don't exist. Not enough to make this a political issue. But Republicans are counting on their ignorant homophobic voters.

I even know a guy here at work who's liberal in all ways but boy did he get upset at the thought of some guy being in the bathroom with his little girl. Republicans are brilliant at catering to stupid fuckers.

If you're a biological male and you are in the same locker room as my 14-year old daughter, I am going to kick your ass. Period. End of Story. They are harmless until they are not. You ignorance is comical.
No you aren’t. Or you’ll go to jail for beating up a transvestite. A hate crime. Designed to deal with idiots like you

I ll take that chance.

I know a lot of you guys talk shit but all over America tranny’s are using the ladies room.

If he made my daughter uncomfortable I would kick his ass was what I said. I stand by those comments. 100%.

You Leftists are such jokes. You label anyone who disagrees with you as an evil person. Grow up.

I am a male. I am an Independent. I am a Jew. 90% of my family died in the Holocaust and WW2. I am Father of two young girls. I am very protective.

I ll take that chance.

If he made my daughter uncomfortable I would kick his ass was what I said. I stand by those comments. 100%.

You Leftists are such jokes. You label anyone who disagrees with you as an evil person. Grow up.
Well then you found a creep in the ladies room. Your daughter wouldn’t even notice or care if it was a real tranny. Might just be an ugly old lady she saw at the sink washing her hands.

I ll take that chance.

Well then you found a creep in the ladies room. Your daughter wouldn’t even notice or care if it was a real tranny. Might just be an ugly old lady she saw at the sink washing her hands.

If he flashed his man parts in front of her? As happened at Planet Fitness to another lady?

I ll take that chance.

So you are a conservative. Didn’t you say you were none of those things? I think we will find out you are all these things. Are you a male? White? And you aren’t a Christian?

I don’t think you’re all evil. Most of you are stupid.

I ll take that chance.

If he flashed his man parts in front of her? As happened at Planet Fitness to another lady?
Then kick its ass sure. Agreed

I ll take that chance.

We are on the same page. That is what I meant. I am an Independent. I hate the Alt Right and Leftists equally.

I am a male. I am an Independent. I am a Jew. 90% of my family died in the Holocaust and WW2. I am Father of two young girls. I am very protective.
The only thing I was off on was you’re not a Christian. Pretty much nailed it.

I bet you’re no independent. Who did you vote for that was a democrat?

We are on the same page. That is what I meant. I am an Independent. I hate the Alt Right and Leftists equally.
I love to argue and talk politics. I’m just having fun. You seem reasonable.

Kavanaugh is a sweet nerd. he has ex-girlfriends attesting to his gentlemanness.

thats a word, right?
Can you prove they fucked him? You seem to easily accept their words but not his accusers. That’s interesting. No evidence needed?

Maybe because 65 women who stayed in touch with him since school have testified to his character. What are the accusers but just that; accusers who can't find anybody to substantiate their claims?

Bill Clinton
Al Gore
I didnt Vote for Obama

I love to argue and talk politics. I’m just having fun. You seem reasonable.

Civility is many times difficult but very important. In both sides.

Bill Clinton
Al Gore
I didnt Vote for Obama
Let me guess you were all for invading Iraq. You’re a joe Lieberman liberal

Bill Clinton
Al Gore
I didnt Vote for Obama
Let me guess you were all for invading Iraq. You’re a joe Lieberman liberal

No. I am Only pro war if you go in to conquer or for a specific mission. To go in without an end game is stupid and doesn’t work. Ask the ancient Romans. Bush was an idiot.

Forum List

Back