Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

So now you believe an opinion can be wrong? Interesting.
Of course an opinion can be wrong. However, I didnt say it was wrong. I implied that it was idiotic.

An opinion can be wrong? Really?

So "a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge" can be wrong? How so? LOL
Of course. I'll give you an example. If I say 5+5=11. and thats my opinion its wrong no matter how much I believe it to be true. You seem to be confused about a lot of things and you deflect a lot.

WRONG.

5+5 can be proven to be 10 by fact and knowledge. So now we have learned that you don't know the operational definition of an opinion. Thank you for sharing. Dumbass.
I said 5+5=11 idiot. Cant you read?. :laugh:

Yes and I can prove it to be 10 not 11. Dumbass. So that is not an opinion. It shows you're stupid and you just doubled down on your stupidity. Then tripled down on it with an emoji.

If my opinion is that the sun rises in the West, I am wrong. It is not an opinion, I am just stupid. If my opinion is that Leftists are retards, that is an opinion. See the difference? Dumbass.

Of course an opinion can be wrong. However, I didnt say it was wrong. I implied that it was idiotic.

So "a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge" can be wrong? How so? LOL
Of course. I'll give you an example. If I say 5+5=11. and thats my opinion its wrong no matter how much I believe it to be true. You seem to be confused about a lot of things and you deflect a lot.

WRONG.

5+5 can be proven to be 10 by fact and knowledge. So now we have learned that you don't know the operational definition of an opinion. Thank you for sharing. Dumbass.

Yes and I can prove it to be 10 not 11. Dumbass. So that is not an opinion. It shows you're stupid and you just doubled down on your stupidity. Then tripled down on it with an emoji.

If my opinion is that the sun rises in the West, I am wrong. It is not an opinion, I am just stupid. If my opinion is that Leftists are retards, that is an opinion. See the difference? Dumbass.
Thats why saying my opinion that 5+5=11 is wrong. Do I intimidate you so much you forget what you are arguing?

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

65 women who knew Brett Kavanaugh in high school defend his character
In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

/——/ The vote is reached for Friday morning

WRONG.

Thats why saying my opinion that 5+5=11 is wrong. Do I intimidate you so much you forget what you are arguing?

That is not an opinion, that is an incorrect statement because it can be disproven with fact and knowledge? WTF? You're an idiot. I showed you the operational definition of an opinion. Get a damn education. WOW. An opinion cannot be wrong. An incorrect statement can.

WRONG.

Well actually that opinion about the sun is right. The Egyptians believed the sun rose in the west. They also believed that north was south and south was north.

WRONG.

That is not an opinion, that is an incorrect statement because it can be disproven with fact and knowledge? WTF? You're an idiot. I showed you the operational definition of an opinion. Get a damn education. WOW. An opinion cannot be wrong. An incorrect statement can.
You cant tell me its not an opinion and expect me to believe you. Thats whats so great about opinions.

WRONG.

Well actually that opinion about the sun is right. The Egyptians believed the sun rose in the west. They also believed that north was south and south was north.

WRONG

If in 3000 BC I believed the Earth was flat, I was not wrong. If I believe that in 2018 I am. Science evolved and now we have facts and knowledge to show that the Earth is indeed round. If you believe there is life on other planets that is an opinion as it cannot be proven with facts and or knowledge. An opinion can eventually evolve into a fact but it cannot be wrong in the present tense. F*CK you're retarded. Get an education. No wonder you're unemployed.

WRONG.

You cant tell me its not an opinion and expect me to believe you. Thats whats so great about opinions.

I don't have to tell you. There is an operational definition out there.

Who said I agreed with your definition? I didnt give you permission to define anything for me. :cool-45:

WRONG.

WRONG

If in 3000 BC I believed the Earth was flat, I was not wrong. If I believe that in 2018 I am. Science evolved and now we have facts and knowledge to show that the Earth is indeed round. If you believe there is life on other planets that is an opinion as it cannot be proven with facts and or knowledge. An opinion can eventually evolve into a fact but it cannot be wrong in the present tense. F*CK you're retarded. Get an education. No wonder you're unemployed.
So now youre claiming that the Egyptians didnt consider europe to be the bottom of the world and Africa to be the top of the world?

Who said I agreed with your definition? I didnt give you permission to define anything for me. :cool-45:

It is not mine. Do you think "cat" is my definition? Now you're back pedaling. Again. Go find some examples of famous African Americans with straight hair....

It is not mine. Do you think "cat" is my definition? Now you're back pedaling. Again. Go find some examples of famous African Americans with straight hair....
Youve fallen into your defensive stance of talking gibberish when I make you look stupid. Its amusing to me but its got to be embarrassing for you to know I know your tell.

WRONG.

WRONG

So now youre claiming that the Egyptians didnt consider europe to be the bottom of the world and Africa to be the top of the world?

Didn't matter back then. They were not scientifically advanced enough to have facts. It was all opinions and at the time they thought they were right. If in my opinion GS is the best team in hoops but in the end the Knicks win the championship then my opinion turned into a fact and is no longer valid but at the time I made it the opinion could not be wrong. There were zero facts to show that GS was not the best team heading into the season.

WRONG

Didn't matter back then. They were not scientifically advanced enough to have facts. It was all opinions and at the time they thought they were right. If in my opinion GS is the best team in hoops but in the end the Knicks win the championship then my opinion turned into a fact and is no longer valid but at the time I made it the opinion could not be wrong. There were zero facts to show that GS was not the best team heading into the season.
What facts are there that tell you that north is not really south? This ought to be interesting.
laugh.gif

Public opinion says that when all your witnesses contradict your claims, you're lying.
Well, unfortunately for you, the witnesses don't all contradict her claims. They don't all say,"I was in the room the whole time, and that didn't happen". So, while I appreciate your commentary, it's kind of irrelevant.

Also, public opinion registers that people cover for each other.

the witnesses don't all contradict her claims.

View attachment 218312
Blasey Ford's Female Classmate, Her Last Named Witness, Doesn't Recall Ever Attending Party With Kavanaugh

They apparently don't cover for her.
They said they didn't remember going. Like I said, not a direct contradiction of her claims. Thank you for doing my light work. ;)

They said they didn't remember going.

Looks like she loses the credibility contest.

WRONG

What facts are there that tell you that north is not really south? This ought to be interesting.
laugh.gif

Never said they were facts.

Public opinion says that when all your witnesses contradict your claims, you're lying.
Well, unfortunately for you, the witnesses don't all contradict her claims. They don't all say,"I was in the room the whole time, and that didn't happen". So, while I appreciate your commentary, it's kind of irrelevant.

View attachment 218312
Blasey Ford's Female Classmate, Her Last Named Witness, Doesn't Recall Ever Attending Party With Kavanaugh

They said they didn't remember going. Like I said, not a direct contradiction of her claims. Thank you for doing my light work. ;)

Looks like a nonndenial denial, reagan style... I'm sure she wasn't trying to win over people like you, so no worries...

Doubt MSNBC will even mention this letter.

In light of allegations of sexual assault, 65 women say Kavanaugh always “treated women with respect.”

Sixty-five women who knew Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in high school have testified to his good character in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, in light of recently surfaced allegations that he tried to force himself on a girl during his time at Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-boys school in Bethesda, Maryland.

That's amazing. Ge went to an all boys school.

View attachment 218312

Looks like a nonndenial denial, reagan style... I'm sure she wasn't trying to win over people like you, so no worries...

Looks like a nonndenial denial,

Yes, her witnesses denying being at the party is a non-denial. DERP!

I'm sure she wasn't trying to win over people like you,

Or anyone else interested in the truth.

Yes, her witnesses denying being at the party is a non-denial. DERP!
You mean, denying that they remembered being there, which is clearly not the same. Please use your big boy words.

Or anyone else interested in the truth.
Yes, I know you really need to self affirm on a regular basis, but how about you take 5 minutes off for a change? Thanks.

Forum List

Back