Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

So all the people calling Kavanaugh a rapist are compensating for something? They are not being provoked. Not sure where you and your wife hang out. LOL.
They are being provoked. There is a nationwide debate provoking them.

You dont have to be sure. All you have to know is that there has always been men dressed as women in womens locker rooms.

There have? My wife has never ever seen it and she works at a gym. Again small sample but it is rare, you must admit.
Like you admitted you have a small sample. I have more than one source including an aunt that specializes in counseling these type of people.

Counseling because they are mentally ill. I know it sounds insensitive but I am not going to just feed someone's gender dysphoria. If you are a biological male then you are a male. Sorry pal. Use the MEN's Room.
No just counseling. People dont have to be mentally ill to get counseling. Frankly thats a very antiquated opinion. I didnt know people that thought like that were still alive.

See you learned something new. People who are not mentally ill rarely get counseling. There are levels of illness.

??? Following me?

I've seen it plenty of times. So has my wife and daughters.

People that call other peoples names without being provoked are usually compensating for something.

So all the people calling Kavanaugh a rapist are compensating for something? They are not being provoked. Not sure where you and your wife hang out. LOL.

You dont have to be sure. All you have to know is that there has always been men dressed as women in womens locker rooms.

There have? My wife has never ever seen it and she works at a gym. Again small sample but it is rare, you must admit.

Republicans like to confuse real transvestites with perverted guys who dress up as women so they can go look in women's bathrooms.

The transvestites exist and are harmless. The pervs who dress up as women to go into bathrooms are almost non existent. In other words they don't exist. Not enough to make this a political issue. But Republicans are counting on their ignorant homophobic voters.

I even know a guy here at work who's liberal in all ways but boy did he get upset at the thought of some guy being in the bathroom with his little girl. Republicans are brilliant at catering to stupid fuckers.

If you're a biological male and you are in the same locker room as my 14-year old daughter, I am going to kick your ass. Period. End of Story. They are harmless until they are not. You ignorance is comical.
I know a guy that thought like that but forgot the one catch and got his ass kicked instead. He forgot that physically the transgender was still a male with male strength.

Like you admitted you have a small sample. I have more than one source including an aunt that specializes in counseling these type of people.

Counseling because they are mentally ill. I know it sounds insensitive but I am not going to just feed someone's gender dysphoria. If you are a biological male then you are a male. Sorry pal. Use the MEN's Room.

You are so fucking stupid. A perfect Republican.

You want this girl to use the mens room?

Then you're an asshole too.

If that person is a biological male. I do.

Republicans like to confuse real transvestites with perverted guys who dress up as women so they can go look in women's bathrooms.

The transvestites exist and are harmless. The pervs who dress up as women to go into bathrooms are almost non existent. In other words they don't exist. Not enough to make this a political issue. But Republicans are counting on their ignorant homophobic voters.

I even know a guy here at work who's liberal in all ways but boy did he get upset at the thought of some guy being in the bathroom with his little girl. Republicans are brilliant at catering to stupid fuckers.

If you're a biological male and you are in the same locker room as my 14-year old daughter, I am going to kick your ass. Period. End of Story. They are harmless until they are not. You ignorance is comical.
I know a guy that thought like that but forgot the one catch and got his ass kicked instead. He forgot that physically the transgender was still a male with male strength.

So you admit it is a male. LOL. Thank you.

I am not worried about self defense.

And back on topic.

Kavanaugh's college roommate says he was NOT the stellar guy he claimed. In fact he was a fall down drunk

“I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk,” Roche told ABC 7. “I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.”

Roche said it was “believable” to him that Kavanaugh was part of a group of men who thought it was fun to torment women.

And back on topic. You're basically saying, "Multiple people have denied every word of this, BUT this one person says something totally unrelated, but nevertheless bad. THAT PROVES IT!"

I concluded that you're a lying partisan hack.
Oddly I have concluded the same thing about you...in fact you have been caught lying numerous times.

Oh well. You'e a Trumper. It is to be expected

No just counseling. People dont have to be mentally ill to get counseling. Frankly thats a very antiquated opinion. I didnt know people that thought like that were still alive.

See you learned something new. People who are not mentally ill rarely get counseling. There are levels of illness.
You didnt teach me anything new. People who are not mentally ill get counseling all the time. Hell I got counseling before I bought a house.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

And back on topic.

Kavanaugh's college roommate says he was NOT the stellar guy he claimed. In fact he was a fall down drunk

“I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk,” Roche told ABC 7. “I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.”

Roche said it was “believable” to him that Kavanaugh was part of a group of men who thought it was fun to torment women.
This isn't just some guy on campus. This was his roommate

I've never claimed they werent males physically.

I forgot you teach cops how to fight. :laugh:

You didnt teach me anything new. People who are not mentally ill get counseling all the time. Hell I got counseling before I bought a house.

That is a different sort of counseling. Financial counseling is one thing, mental health counseling is another. You don't see a physical doctor if you are feeling great. You don't see a mental health professional if you're feeling great...

If you are a male biologically you need to use the M room. Not only officers of the law and its not "fight" per se. You don't believe that either? Do you believe anything? Do you need counseling?

That is a different sort of counseling. Financial counseling is one thing, mental health counseling is another. You don't see a physical doctor if you are feeling great. You don't see a mental health professional if you're feeling great...
People see doctors all the time even when they are feeling great. Preventive medicine. Same with mental health counseling. Its OK man. You dont have to compensate.

If you are a male biologically you need to use the M room. Not only officers of the law and its not "fight" per se. You don't believe that either? Do you believe anything? Do you need counseling?
I disagree. If you are mentally a female then I have no issue with you using the womens restroom and I have 4 girls. They dont have an issue with it either. I dont try to pretend to understand what they are going through but its a very real thing.

You know good and well I dont believe internet claims especially when they are used to try and establish credibility.

People see doctors all the time even when they are feeling great. Preventive medicine. Same with mental health counseling. Its OK man. You dont have to compensate.

ALL THE TIME? LOL. No they do not. They may get a check up here or there. Not "all the time". Its OK that you are mentally ill and need continuous counseling but despite what your family and friends tell you...it is not "normal".

ALL THE TIME? LOL. No they do not. They may get a check up here or there. Not "all the time". Its OK that you are mentally ill and need continuous counseling but despite what your family and friends tell you...it is not "normal".
Youre really cute when you are compensating. :laugh:

I disagree. If you are mentally a female then I have no issue with you using the womens restroom and I have 4 girls. They dont have an issue with it either. I dont try to pretend to understand what they are going through but its a very real thing.

You know good and well I dont believe internet claims especially when they are used to try and establish credibility.

I get your point of view but I would rather be safe than sorry. I have an open mind and my girl gets assaulted? Well...I'd rather be safe. I am not trying to establish anything. Initially you thought I was influencing the FBI investigations with my training. I said it was physical not strategic. That is no way helped that debate whatsoever but you still don't believe it. You are skeptical unless of course it comes to people who claim to be women but are biological men and then you believe them 100%.

Logical....Not.

Youre really cute when you are compensating. :laugh:

Are you hitting on me? Weird.

I hear it's not a good place to be, bad things happen and have happened to people in jail. I assume form the way you talk, you've been there many times.

I hear the worst thing that happens to people in prison is they get falsely accused of rape all the time. That's why most people are so afraid of prison. They are scared to death they are going to get falsely accused of rape when they are in there. LOL.

We should stop telling people that prisoners get raped in prison. Clearly it would scare them more to know that people are constantly being falsely accused of rape. That will scare straight young juvenile offenders.

Rape is one of women's biggest fears

60 Women Reveal Their Biggest Fears In Life

Show me one of men's biggest fears is being falsely accused of rape.
What you hear is idiotic.
I work in one and there are many terrors.

Ok yes men do not fear false accusations but that may be changing.

The argument is not what people have a fear of because others have no control over that

It is about what a crime or act does to a person and a false accusation can do as much or more harm than rape.

You know who you guys sound like? Trumps former doctor

“I feel raped,” Bornstein said, using what’s perhaps not the best choice of words for this climate, or any climate. “Raped, frightened, and sad. I can’t believe anybody was making a big deal out of a drug to grow his hair.”

Clearly he, and you, have no idea what it means to be raped.
By your own admission neither do you.

No but I don't lack empathy. And I am not seeing this from partisan glasses so I can tell what you are doing is trying your very best to empathize with the accused not the accuser. This is what men have done for centuries. You clearly don't get what a horrible experience being raped is.

Like Trump's doctor couldn't believe everyone was making a big deal that he revealed Trump uses propecia, you can't believe we are making a big deal out of Kav's creepy past. Well, sometimes it's the little things that matter. If Kav has a creep inside his creepy right wing head, maybe we don't want a creep like that sitting on the high court. Maybe Trump should instead nominate

We need to empathize with victims both of rape and false accusations.

I bet you have never been falsely accused of a crime either.

If so you cannot know what it is like and so your absolute statement of one being worse is uneducated and baseless.

You are right however I don't give a damn what trump is on and men in general owe women In general nothing

By your own admission neither do you.

No but I don't lack empathy. And I am not seeing this from partisan glasses so I can tell what you are doing is trying your very best to empathize with the accused not the accuser. This is what men have done for centuries. You clearly don't get what a horrible experience being raped is.

Like Trump's doctor couldn't believe everyone was making a big deal that he revealed Trump uses propecia, you can't believe we are making a big deal out of Kav's creepy past. Well, sometimes it's the little things that matter. If Kav has a creep inside his creepy right wing head, maybe we don't want a creep like that sitting on the high court. Maybe Trump should instead nominate

you can't believe we are making a big deal out of Kav's creepy past.

What creepy past?
The lack of a creepy past is really creepy. It's like Mike Pence, the lack of women that he sexually assaulted is proof he's a pervert.

It's called thinking like a democrat.

Let's face it, they consider being conservative to be creepy and eeeevil, and never think an iota beyond that.
You have to admit conservatives tend to be creepy, ancient, poor, white males. White males have been like a genocidal virus upon the planet
And now even been to the moon.

Actually more people are speaking up or coming forward. That's why Republicans are trying to rush this.

And if he were my buddy, I would want my buddy to become a Supreme Court justice. If I were a Republican I would even forgive him being a scumbag. Remember how sickened they were at Bill Clinton then they turned around and voted for a pussy grabber who raped his own wife?

They only pretend to be the moral party. Don't forget most Christians are the most immoral pieces of shit you'll ever meet.

How do I know Kav is a scumbag? Trump likes him. Anyone Trump raves about usually ends up writing a book about him.

That's precisely correct. The Democrats do have a long queue of gals they have arranged to tell tales one after another after another.

In anticipation of this nomination, they dragged a hundred dollar bills through a trailer park, and this is what you get.

In all fairness, it wasn't through a trailer park. It was through the Democrat National Convention, apparently.

Can you tell the difference between Harmless Trannies, and Harmful Pervs?

Actually, both of these groups are expanding at an exponential rate- homosexuality used to be rare when I was a kid- now its becoming more and more common.

This is probably why.

Rapid-onset gender dysphoria

Forum List

Back