Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

And back on topic.

Kavanaugh's college roommate says he was NOT the stellar guy he claimed. In fact he was a fall down drunk

“I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk,” Roche told ABC 7. “I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.”

Roche said it was “believable” to him that Kavanaugh was part of a group of men who thought it was fun to torment women.
This isn't just some guy on campus. This was his roommate

Excuses. You must buy them in bulk.

And back on topic.

Kavanaugh's college roommate says he was NOT the stellar guy he claimed. In fact he was a fall down drunk

“I concluded that although Brett was normally reserved, he was a notably heavy drinker, even by the standards of the time, and that he became aggressive and belligerent when he was very drunk,” Roche told ABC 7. “I did not observe the specific incident in question, but I do remember Brett frequently drinking excessively and becoming incoherently drunk.”

Roche said it was “believable” to him that Kavanaugh was part of a group of men who thought it was fun to torment women.

That's no excuse...that's a fact.

I understand how Trumpers confuse fact with opinions and all but

And back on topic.

That's no excuse...that's a fact.

I understand how Trumpers confuse fact with opinions and all but

You know how I know it's an excuse, not a fact? Because you said it.

Also, any time you're telling me I have to believe THIS ONE PERSON over dozens of other people who contradict him, whatever the "reason" is is going to be an excuse. Kinda the way that works.

Of course, you wouldn't know that, because you're an undiagnosed lunatic with a two-digit IQ, so . . .

And dismissing ME as a "Trumper"? You lose. Again. Always.

If you aren't a Trumper then no one is

Oh and making insults out of a poster's name is an infraction. Reported

Are you fucking HIGH, we can make all the fun of your handle we want. In fact I'm working on new ideas as I type.

Up to you, but I wouldn't bother. It was barely worth acknowledging, anyway. Perhaps if we all treat it with the respect it deserves - ie. ignoring it entirely - it will crawl away with the other sewer roaches.

If you're a biological male and you are in the same locker room as my 14-year old daughter, I am going to kick your ass. Period. End of Story. They are harmless until they are not. You ignorance is comical.
I know a guy that thought like that but forgot the one catch and got his ass kicked instead. He forgot that physically the transgender was still a male with male strength.

So you admit it is a male. LOL. Thank you.

I am not worried about self defense.
I've never claimed they werent males physically.

I forgot you teach cops how to fight. :laugh:

If you are a male biologically you need to use the M room. Not only officers of the law and its not "fight" per se. You don't believe that either? Do you believe anything? Do you need counseling?
I disagree. If you are mentally a female then I have no issue with you using the womens restroom and I have 4 girls. They dont have an issue with it either. I dont try to pretend to understand what they are going through but its a very real thing.

You know good and well I dont believe internet claims especially when they are used to try and establish credibility.

You may not but most people do have a problem with it. If you're a guy, you simply go to a guys restroom. Same for a female.

The only men who are "mentally a female" are individuals that need help. Pandering to them is as helpful as giving an alcoholic a bottle of vodka.

And dismissing ME as a "Trumper"? You lose. Again. Always.

If you aren't a Trumper then no one is

Oh and making insults out of a poster's name is an infraction. Reported

Are you fucking HIGH, we can make all the fun of your handle we want. In fact I'm working on new ideas as I type.

Up to you, but I wouldn't bother. It was barely worth acknowledging, anyway. Perhaps if we all treat it with the respect it deserves - ie. ignoring it entirely - it will crawl away with the other sewer roaches.

Oh no, pissing off regressives is most of the fun being here. Unfortunately with it's handle being a 4 letter word (pun intended) that just aren't that many comical variations.

No. I am pro choice. I am anti prayer in school. I think the 2nd amendment needs to be amended (see what I did there?). When it was written it took like 15 seconds to load a rifle. Now you can fire 20 shots in 15 seconds. I am conservative when it comes to small government, lower taxes, fiscal responsibility, military investment, entitlement reform, border security.

I hate the PC culture. One cannot just change their gender.
Why do you think the 2nd needs to be amended? Why anti prayer? PC culture? Whats wrong with being polite?

#1) I explained why.
#2) It should be private not in schools. Separate church and state.
#3) PC Culture --- Google or Bing is your friend. Look it up
#4) It is not polite when a guy says I am a girl and can use the W locker room at a gym where my kids may be changing.
No you didnt really explain why other than saying you can shoot faster.

Separation of church and state was meant for the administrative level. I see nothing wrong with children praying in school if they so choose to.

I looked up PC culture just to make sure I had it right and I do.

"The term political correctness (adjectivally: politically correct; commonly abbreviated to PC or P.C.) is used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society."

You do realize there are men passing for women already in the womens locker room dont you?

#1) Yes when it takes me 15 seconds to kill one person vs. 1 second to kill 5 I think we should amend the laws.
#2) Prayer should not be in public schools. Separation of Church and State. Fine in private schools.
#3) PC Culture means I cannot assume adjectives or call you a sissy. Which is stupid. I should be able to say "man up" without people throwing a hissy fit.
#4) Very few. Today you could go to Planet Fitness, state you identify as a woman and use their locker room. That is stupid.

Fact that you didn't know what "PC Culture" meant is disturbing. But not surprising.
You said amend the 2nd not the laws.

There is no law against calling me sissy. Its stupid to even say that. My question is what are you compensating for that you need to express that opinion to someone that hasnt done anything to you?

Youre in denial. Dudes have been dressing up like women for at least the past 30 years and going into womens locker rooms.

That's not true because 30 years ago, a guy would get arrested for going into a female facility whether he was wearing a dress or not.

Why do you think the 2nd needs to be amended? Why anti prayer? PC culture? Whats wrong with being polite?

#1) I explained why.
#4) It is not polite when a guy says I am a girl and can use the W locker room at a gym where my kids may be changing.

Separation of church and state was meant for the administrative level. I see nothing wrong with children praying in school if they so choose to.

"The term political correctness (adjectivally: politically correct; commonly abbreviated to PC or P.C.) is used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society."

You do realize there are men passing for women already in the womens locker room dont you?

#1) Yes when it takes me 15 seconds to kill one person vs. 1 second to kill 5 I think we should amend the laws.
#2) Prayer should not be in public schools. Separation of Church and State. Fine in private schools.
#3) PC Culture means I cannot assume adjectives or call you a sissy. Which is stupid. I should be able to say "man up" without people throwing a hissy fit.
#4) Very few. Today you could go to Planet Fitness, state you identify as a woman and use their locker room. That is stupid.

Fact that you didn't know what "PC Culture" meant is disturbing. But not surprising.

There is no law against calling me sissy. Its stupid to even say that. My question is what are you compensating for that you need to express that opinion to someone that hasnt done anything to you?

Youre in denial. Dudes have been dressing up like women for at least the past 30 years and going into womens locker rooms.

That's not true because 30 years ago, a guy would get arrested for going into a female facility whether he was wearing a dress or not.
You sound like an idiot. 30 years ago you could get arrested for smoking weed but people still did it.

#1) I explained why.

You sound like an idiot. 30 years ago you could get arrested for smoking weed but people still did it.

How can you tell how he sounds? He is typing.

Easy. I read his opinion.

So now you believe an opinion can be wrong? Interesting.

Of course an opinion can be wrong. However, I didnt say it was wrong. I implied that it was idiotic.

Of course an opinion can be wrong. However, I didnt say it was wrong. I implied that it was idiotic.

An opinion can be wrong? Really?

So "a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge" can be wrong? How so? LOL

So "a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge" can be wrong? How so? LOL
Of course. I'll give you an example. If I say 5+5=11. and thats my opinion, its wrong no matter how much I believe it to be true. You seem to be confused about a lot of things and you deflect a lot.

Of course. I'll give you an example. If I say 5+5=11. and thats my opinion its wrong no matter how much I believe it to be true. You seem to be confused about a lot of things and you deflect a lot.

WRONG.

5+5 can be proven to be 10 by fact and knowledge. So now we have learned that you don't know the operational definition of an opinion. Thank you for sharing. Dumbass.

Of course. I'll give you an example. If I say 5+5=11. and thats my opinion its wrong no matter how much I believe it to be true. You seem to be confused about a lot of things and you deflect a lot.

WRONG.

5+5 can be proven to be 10 by fact and knowledge. So now we have learned that you don't know the operational definition of an opinion. Thank you for sharing. Dumbass.
I said 5+5=11 idiot. Cant you read?. :laugh:

Public opinion says that when all your witnesses contradict your claims, you're lying.
Well, unfortunately for you, the witnesses don't all contradict her claims. They don't all say,"I was in the room the whole time, and that didn't happen". So, while I appreciate your commentary, it's kind of irrelevant.

Also, public opinion registers that people cover for each other.

the witnesses don't all contradict her claims.

View attachment 218312
Blasey Ford's Female Classmate, Her Last Named Witness, Doesn't Recall Ever Attending Party With Kavanaugh

Also, public opinion registers that people cover for each other.

They apparently don't cover for her.
They said they didn't remember going. Like I said, not a direct contradiction of her claims. Thank you for doing my light work. ;)

Forum List

Back