Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

How do you provide evidence someone grabbed your ass or your breasts?

Two ways, besides witnesses.

Fingerprints can be lifted and compared to those of the accused.

Second, when you touch something, you leave some of your DNA behind.
In order to get finger prints and DNA wouldnt someone have to start an investigation?

What if you have on gloves?

Maybe Ms. Ford can get Soros to pay for an investigation on this?

Alternatively, she can ask Montgomery County to conduct it?

The burden is on the accuser to prove their case

Nope. Being raped is always worse than being falsely accused. I get it that being falsely accused can ruin a person's life but that doesn't mean it's EVER worse than being physically raped.

And if given the choice, you would choose being falsely accused every time. No way if you were given a choice you would choose rape.

I would love to send a rapist to your house in the middle of the night. They break in and give you the option. Either you are going to get raped or in the morning some women from your office is going to falsely accuse you of raping her. I guarantee you tell him you'll take option B every time.
Wrong.

There is no evidence that being raped is always worse.

I defended my statement with demonstrable facts, you do not.

I would wish sending a rapist to no one's house.

You are arguing from emotion not reason.

Sorry but my statement stands unchallenged a false accusation of rape can be as bad as rape.

No it can not. No one who's falsely accused of rape wakes up in the middle of the night with terror. This is just ridiculous. Start a thread and see who agrees with you. It will be 100% Republican men. Probably 99% of them white. Maybe you'll get a couple of female RWNJ's to go along with you but no one will agree with you unless the identify as a Republican who is only seeing it your way because you are defending Kavanaugh.

Really, have you spent nights in jail falsely accused? If you haven't you have no right making that dumb ass claim.

You think spending the night in jail is worse than getting raped?

I hear it's not a good place to be, bad things happen and have happened to people in jail. I assume form the way you talk, you've been there many times.

I hear the worst thing that happens to people in prison is they get falsely accused of rape all the time. That's why most people are so afraid of prison. They are scared to death they are going to get falsely accused of rape when they are in there. LOL.

We should stop telling people that prisoners get raped in prison. Clearly it would scare them more to know that people are constantly being falsely accused of rape. That will scare straight young juvenile offenders.

Rape is one of women's biggest fears

60 Women Reveal Their Biggest Fears In Life

Show me one of men's biggest fears is being falsely accused of rape.

In order to get finger prints and DNA wouldnt someone have to start an investigation?

So youre saying that people that get raped not go to the police but instead ask Soros to pay for an investigation before going to the cops?

The fact you mention the name Soros tells us we can't have a serious conversation with you about this or anything else. You are a rwnj conservative idiot who would elect the man even if it was proven he is a rapist. As long as there is an R next to his name.

So youre saying that people that get raped not go to the police but instead ask Soros to pay for an investigation before going to the cops?

When they bring up Soros you know they are a conspiracy theorist right wing loon.

His name is clear. The FBI background check was clear. Senator McConnell just railed against the false claims against the most qualified USSc nominee ever. McConnell will put Kavanaugh on the USSC.

Pretty sure its not a good place to be. What I asked you was if it was worse than being raped?
If you were an innocent victim of a false accusation and forced to spend your life there yes it could be worse.

You could examine the case of Daniel Holtzclaw to find out.
Why would you be forced to spend your life there if it was a false accusation? I've been falsely accused and I never spent a day in jail.

Plenty of people have been falsely accused and were sent upstate or even executed.

Mr. Kavanaugh is obviously being Nifong'ed here.
Plenty of people have been raped and the rapist like Kavanaugh denied it.
Plenty of people have lied about being raped and smeared innocent men like Kavanaugh.

And plenty of women have said nothing when guys like Harvey Weinstein and Les Moonves raped them because they were powerful men. We don't need a Harvey on the Supreme court

When they bring up Soros you know they are a conspiracy theorist right wing loon.
I agree but I want him to prove he is an idiot beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I hear it's not a good place to be, bad things happen and have happened to people in jail. I assume form the way you talk, you've been there many times.

Pretty sure its not a good place to be. What I asked you was if it was worse than being raped?
If you were an innocent victim of a false accusation and forced to spend your life there yes it could be worse.

Why would you be forced to spend your life there if it was a false accusation? I've been falsely accused and I never spent a day in jail.

Plenty of people have been falsely accused and were sent upstate or even executed.

I seriously doubt he'll understand the reference without googleing it.

Their character.

"I don't know what she's talking about"

Times two. How does that "prove their character"?

Judge has written some pretty bad shit.

Judge isn't nominated to the Supreme Court.
That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties.

So what?

The drinking so much he blacked out.

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Jumped on who? Where? When? GTFO!

That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite

An unprovable, solo claim tells you that?
Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her. This is why we don't want to rush and put this scumbag on the court. This position is more important than the POTUS.

Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her

Yes, the liars are coming out of the woodwork.
I don't think they are liars. If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago. The guy was a creep. Probably still is. Look that that cheesy family.

Is Trump grabbing her pussy?

Wow, attacking kids. Way to bring people around to your way of thinking.

Wrong.

There is no evidence that being raped is always worse.

I defended my statement with demonstrable facts, you do not.

I would wish sending a rapist to no one's house.

You are arguing from emotion not reason.

Sorry but my statement stands unchallenged a false accusation of rape can be as bad as rape.

No it can not. No one who's falsely accused of rape wakes up in the middle of the night with terror. This is just ridiculous. Start a thread and see who agrees with you. It will be 100% Republican men. Probably 99% of them white. Maybe you'll get a couple of female RWNJ's to go along with you but no one will agree with you unless the identify as a Republican who is only seeing it your way because you are defending Kavanaugh.

Really, have you spent nights in jail falsely accused? If you haven't you have no right making that dumb ass claim.

I hear the worst thing that happens to people in prison is they get falsely accused of rape all the time. That's why most people are so afraid of prison. They are scared to death they are going to get falsely accused of rape when they are in there. LOL.

We should stop telling people that prisoners get raped in prison. Clearly it would scare them more to know that people are constantly being falsely accused of rape. That will scare straight young juvenile offenders.

Rape is one of women's biggest fears

60 Women Reveal Their Biggest Fears In Life

Show me one of men's biggest fears is being falsely accused of rape.
What you hear is idiotic.
I work in one and there are many terrors.

Ok yes men do not fear false accusations but that may be changing.

The argument is not what people have a fear of because others have no control over that

It is about what a crime or act does to a person and a false accusation can do as much or more harm than rape.

So what?

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her. This is why we don't want to rush and put this scumbag on the court. This position is more important than the POTUS.

I don't think they are liars. If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago. The guy was a creep. Probably still is. Look that that cheesy family.

If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago.

Why does the age of their imaginary story make it more believable?
I know its hard to think for yourself but why would someone make it harder on themselves by saying the sexual predator attacked them back in high school instead of just saying it happened say 2 years ago if they were going to lie?

A smart person would realize that it would be much simpler for the accused to account for his whereabouts two years ago than 36, especially as a highly visible public person.

Plenty of people have been raped and the rapist like Kavanaugh denied it.
Plenty of people have lied about being raped and smeared innocent men like Kavanaugh.

And plenty of women have said nothing when guys like Harvey Weinstein and Les Moonves raped them because they were powerful men. We don't need a Harvey on the Supreme court
They did say something and it is not a valid comparison

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

So what?

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Wow, attacking kids. Way to bring people around to your way of thinking.
I certainly wouldn't let trump near my daughters.

If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago.

Why does the age of their imaginary story make it more believable?
I know its hard to think for yourself but why would someone make it harder on themselves by saying the sexual predator attacked them back in high school instead of just saying it happened say 2 years ago if they were going to lie?
2 years ago would be much easier to check. if you're going to lie, you make it vague and count on emotional reactions.
No it wouldnt. It would just be a he said she said just like it is now. The fact that an older allegation was made makes it that much easier to dismiss due to loss of memory.

Actually, making up a lie about 2 years ago would be much harder to keep sufficiently vague.

Like I said

Others are locked up for false accusations.

Daniel Holtzclaw to make one.
So whats your solution? How do you determine if something is false or not?

She can do a police report in MD. Let them investigate, if they can conquer their need to laugh their asses off.

Like I said

Others are locked up for false accusations.

Daniel Holtzclaw to make one.
So whats your solution? How do you determine if something is false or not?

She can do a police report in MD. Let them investigate, if they can conquer their need to laugh their asses off.

Statute of limitations has passed.

They can investigate but to no end

Their character.

"I don't know what she's talking about"

Times two. How does that "prove their character"?

Judge has written some pretty bad shit.

Judge isn't nominated to the Supreme Court.

So what?

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Nothing but delay and character assassination. Coming up with negatives and demanding proof of them. Fuck you maggots, Trump is president, deal with it.

Hmm, no, they should keep delaying the hearings.

For what purpose? Is a single democrat vote going to change if an investigation clears Kavenaugh?

That is exactly the point, the "right people" are liars trying to to stop a USSC justice. If a crime was committed, there needs to be a police report, otherwise its a made-up fabrication. We need to have a standard, and the FBI background check needs to be it. Otherwise its one wild goose chase after another and another...

How many of those now yelling for an FBI investigation would accept one that clears Kav? Are they seriously trying to make us believe they would be fine with him being confirmed and that they would never call him a rapist again?

Forum List

Back