Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

It can be in fact worse and that was clearly demonstrated.

Once again no one said it is always worse.

I have never been raped. I have never been accused of it falsely or otherwise.

No one can say that one is as bad or worse.

It simply needs to be recognized that the consequences of both are just as horrific and there is no one always worse than the other.

Nope. Being raped is always worse than being falsely accused. I get it that being falsely accused can ruin a person's life but that doesn't mean it's EVER worse than being physically raped.

And if given the choice, you would choose being falsely accused every time. No way if you were given a choice you would choose rape.

I would love to send a rapist to your house in the middle of the night. They break in and give you the option. Either you are going to get raped or in the morning some women from your office is going to falsely accuse you of raping her. I guarantee you tell him you'll take option B every time.
Wrong.

There is no evidence that being raped is always worse.

I defended my statement with demonstrable facts, you do not.

I would wish sending a rapist to no one's house.

You are arguing from emotion not reason.

Sorry but my statement stands unchallenged a false accusation of rape can be as bad as rape.

No it can not. No one who's falsely accused of rape wakes up in the middle of the night with terror. This is just ridiculous. Start a thread and see who agrees with you. It will be 100% Republican men. Probably 99% of them white. Maybe you'll get a couple of female RWNJ's to go along with you but no one will agree with you unless the identify as a Republican who is only seeing it your way because you are defending Kavanaugh.

Really, have you spent nights in jail falsely accused? If you haven't you have no right making that dumb ass claim.

You think spending the night in jail is worse than getting raped?
I love everything Kavanaugh is getting because of what Republicans did to Garland. I fucking LOVE IT!!! I also love how Trump is not having a fun time being president. Insiders say he's going insane. GOOD! Be careful what you wish for Donny.

The Republicans never did anything to Garland. They didn't accuse him of Gang Rape or Flashing or sexual assault on a 15 year old.

Did not try to ruin the man's career, reputation or family.

Didn't demand reams of documents to go over, didn't threaten death on him.

Of course, should he be nominated again somewhere down the line, what goes around comes around. After the Kavanaugh event, anything will go.
The Dems didnt do anything to Kavanaugh either. He did that to himself by trying to rape someone.
You know he tried to do this how?

Nope. Being raped is always worse than being falsely accused. I get it that being falsely accused can ruin a person's life but that doesn't mean it's EVER worse than being physically raped.

And if given the choice, you would choose being falsely accused every time. No way if you were given a choice you would choose rape.

I would love to send a rapist to your house in the middle of the night. They break in and give you the option. Either you are going to get raped or in the morning some women from your office is going to falsely accuse you of raping her. I guarantee you tell him you'll take option B every time.
Wrong.

Sorry but my statement stands unchallenged a false accusation of rape can be as bad as rape.

No it can not. No one who's falsely accused of rape wakes up in the middle of the night with terror. This is just ridiculous. Start a thread and see who agrees with you. It will be 100% Republican men. Probably 99% of them white. Maybe you'll get a couple of female RWNJ's to go along with you but no one will agree with you unless the identify as a Republican who is only seeing it your way because you are defending Kavanaugh.

Really, have you spent nights in jail falsely accused? If you haven't you have no right making that dumb ass claim.

I love everything Kavanaugh is getting because of what Republicans did to Garland. I fucking LOVE IT!!! I also love how Trump is not having a fun time being president. Insiders say he's going insane. GOOD! Be careful what you wish for Donny.

The Republicans never did anything to Garland. They didn't accuse him of Gang Rape or Flashing or sexual assault on a 15 year old.

Of course, should he be nominated again somewhere down the line, what goes around comes around. After the Kavanaugh event, anything will go.
The Dems didnt do anything to Kavanaugh either. He did that to himself by trying to rape someone.

Simple. He hasnt stood up and demanded an FBI investigation to clear his name. Obviously he is hiding something.

Wrong.

I hear it's not a good place to be, bad things happen and have happened to people in jail. I assume form the way you talk, you've been there many times.

Pretty sure its not a good place to be. What I asked you was if it was worse than being raped?
If you were an innocent victim of a false accusation and forced to spend your life there yes it could be worse.

You could examine the case of Daniel Holtzclaw to find out.

If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago.

Why does the age of their imaginary story make it more believable?
I know its hard to think for yourself but why would someone make it harder on themselves by saying the sexual predator attacked them back in high school instead of just saying it happened say 2 years ago if they were going to lie?

You're just not very damn smart, Kavanaugh has been a federal judge for the last 12 years and in government for 30. You can bet he can prove where he was just about every minute of that time. They have to get to a time frame where there would likely be no documented evidence, one summer in HS fits that bill, hell they won't even say which summer. It's a lie or she's so confused she's not credible. Now we got a new one claiming to have seen his pee pee at a drunken party in college, SHE THINKS. LMAO

You sound like an idiot. He probably can prove where he was. What he cant prove is if someone was with him or not.

I bet you're a minority that went to a government school, run along child, your crap ain't mak'n any sense.

Nice deflection. Sorry. I am going stay here and kill your arguments before they take a full breath.

So not only are you stupid and can't make a sensible argument, you're a coward too.

Wrong.

Simple. He hasnt stood up and demanded an FBI investigation to clear his name. Obviously he is hiding something.

First of all he has no ability to do this and the FBI has already stated they would not.

Second if anyone is falsely accused of anything it is not on them to clear it. It is on the accuser to prove it.

How has the accuser proven it?

Wrong.

Actually, he did better than that, he showed his calendar, he wasn't in town during the summer in question.

There is nothing for the FBI to investigate. The broad accusing him refuses to give the date or location of the alleged crime. There is nothing for them to do.

I hear it's not a good place to be, bad things happen and have happened to people in jail. I assume form the way you talk, you've been there many times.

Pretty sure its not a good place to be. What I asked you was if it was worse than being raped?
If you were an innocent victim of a false accusation and forced to spend your life there yes it could be worse.

Why would you be forced to spend your life there if it was a false accusation? I've been falsely accused and I never spent a day in jail.

Actually, he did better than that, he showed his calendar, he wasn't in town during the summer in question.

There is nothing for the FBI to investigate. The broad accusing him refuses to give the date or location of the alleged crime. There is nothing for them to do.
His calendar? Do you have a link?

Why would you be forced to spend your life there if it was a false accusation? I've been falsely accused and I never spent a day in jail.

Plenty of people have been falsely accused and were sent upstate or even executed.

Mr. Kavanaugh is obviously being Nifong'ed here.

First of all he has no ability to do this and the FBI has already stated they would not.

Second if anyone is falsely accused of anything it is not on them to clear it. It is on the accuser to prove it.

Of course he has the ability to demand the FBI clear his name. He can talk cant he?

It doesnt have to be on them. A man of integrity would want his name cleared.

Plenty of people have been falsely accused and were sent upstate or even executed.

Plenty of people have been raped and the rapist like Kavanaugh denied it.

Like I said

Others are locked up for false accusations.

Daniel Holtzclaw to make one.

Wrong.

It might be, I have no first had knowledge what goes on in jails, and have never been raped.

Like I said

Others are locked up for false accusations.

Daniel Holtzclaw to make one.
So whats your solution? How do you determine if something is false or not?

Wrong.

Judge Kavanaugh is in no position to demand the FBI do anything. Not is if there is anything the FBI could do to prove Kavanaugh is innocent.

Geez they hope to post a rapist to serve from power for the rest of his life? Despicable, but makes sense considering the hostility the GOP has shown to the #metoo movement.

If the Democrats can prove that Mr. Kavanaugh is a rapist, they'll have plenty of time to impeach him next year if they win the House.

If they don't , they have plenty of other election opportunities to win the house over Mr. Kavanaugh's 40 years on the SCOTUs

Sorry but not confirming Garland for a year shows how much urgency is needed...

Rushing this is highly hypocritical...

No, it's purely political, and both sides are rank hypocrites. It is beyond obvious the democrats would already have held the vote.

It might be, I have no first had knowledge what goes on in jails, and have never been raped.

Thats ok. Use your imagination. Would you prefer to be raped or spend a night in jail first?

Of course he has the ability to demand the FBI clear his name. He can talk cant he?

It doesnt have to be on them. A man of integrity would want his name cleared.
No he does not

The FBI does not work for him.

You seem to be confused what law enforcement does.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser hence the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

This is not just a Canon of law it is the only logical way to resolve and accusation.

An accusation is a positive assertion. A denial is a negative assertion and a negative cannot be proven.

Judge Kavanaugh is in no position to demand the FBI do anything. Not is if there is anything the FBI could do to prove Kavanaugh is innocent.
You dont have to be in a position to demand anything of anyone. You just say "I demand the FBI investigate these new accusations and clear my name."

Plenty of people have been raped and the rapist like Kavanaugh denied it.
Plenty of people have lied about being raped and smeared innocent men like Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back