Mark Levin says Trump must appeal for emergency USSC ..

Don't count on it.

They would rather dismiss it with insults, that way they don't even have to consider trying to refute it.
Again, I read it. And even quoted from it. There is no legal argument in Levin's whining. There's been no trial, no verdict, nothing to appeal.
This ain't one of his election fraud cases that gets bounced through the system quickly.

I did. And Levin (as usual) doesn't have a leg to stand on. Trump will receive a fair trial. There's no witch hunt going on here. Which is why the SC will take a pass and let the justice system play it out. No trial has taken place..yet. :)

That is Levin's whole point.

It's election interference.

Doesn't change that the Supreme Court is largely the appellate court of last resort. There is nothing yet to appeal. The have to wait for another court to actually act, for that to be appealed and then they can consider it. US v. Shipp was the only case that I know of where the Supreme court exercised original jurisdiction and that was a contempt trial for a sheriff that disobeyed them and allowed a lynching to happen.
They have deliberately destroyed the next election and this is a president

Seems most people here want to live in USSR

Trump is destroyed and imagine who is next

Didn't you remember that America had to endure a discussion from the Clinton W.H. over the difference between "sex" and "sodomy"? "I never had sex with that woman Monica Lewinski" but I played hid the cigar>
That is Mickey mousse garbage compared to today

That advice could extend back to sodomy in the W.H., dead Vince Foster who ended up in an obscure park outside of Washington D.C. minus his car keys, the incineration of 80 men, women and children with tanks and poison gas and bombing a defenseless country to deflect attention from the criminal conspiracy. You could reasonably charge Hussein Obama for negligent homicide in the death of a Border Patrol Officer who was murdered with one of the thousands of illegal weapons Obama shipped to Mexican drug cartels. Whatever technical crap the left thinks Trump is guilty of pales in comparison to Clinton and Obama.
:itsok:

They have deliberately destroyed the next election and this is a president

And you and Mr. Levin think you can destroy the Constitution to win. You will not. Like I said teh SCOTUS would rule 9-0 against this petition because they don't have the legal authority to take it up yet.

Forum List

Back