Mark Meadows shared emails with 34 members of Congess i efforts to overturn 2020 election

You are saying you have access to DOJ information or you are 'speculating'. ...there is a huge difference.
January 6th and the months after Biden beat trump was an attempted coup, organized and led by trump, himself. The DOJ is going to indict multiple people.

Your problem is that the half of us who believe that election was STOLEN, had every right to expose the bastards we were convinced, did it. The same or worse will happen if that kind of BS occurs again. AZ is a prime example. The citizens there are organizing a recall for Hobbs, as soon as their law allows it.
Meanwhile, Lake has promised to take her concerns to the legal system and if she can prove the allegations, people in charge of the elections in AZ need to EFFING DO PRISON TIME.

It isn't a "Constitutional Crisis" you lot need to be worried about. This destruction of trust in our elections will bring the country to an end, period. You people spent 4 effing years whining about Trump's election being illegitimate but could show no proof and NOW you want to act all special and butthurt that a Republican would try to raise the same or more serious accusations? You people need to grow the hell up before this country explodes around you.
The destruction of trust is due solely to your own smooth brain and those who feed it the bullshit you believe.
No one else has done anything to you. :cuckoo:

A conservative attacks democracy every time he lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’

A conservative attacks democracy every time he lies about the FBI ‘censoring’ social media.

A conservative attacks democracy every time he lies about the 2020 election being ‘stolen.’

A conservative attacks democracy every time he lies about the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorists being ‘political prisoners.’

Indeed, the right’s war on democracy continues.
You are the liars. The 2020,election was stolen. Democracy is strengthened when people challenge elections and the criminals behind those stolen elections.

Shades of George Orwell. Republicans make a phone call so they must be "plotting". Meanwhile democrats take millions in dirty money from a scam artist in an effort to influence an election.

“‘Mark, in seeing what’s happening so quickly, and reading about the Dominion law suits attempting to stop any meaningful investigation we are at a point of � no return � in saving our Republic !! Our LAST HOPE is invoking Marshall Law!! PLEASE URGE TO PRESIDENT TO DO SO!!’

The text, which has not previously been reported, is a particularly vivid example of how congressional opposition to Biden’s election was underpinned by paranoid and debunked conspiracy theories like those about Dominion voting machines. Norman’s text also showed the potentially violent lengths to which some congressional Republicans were willing to go in order to keep Trump in power. The log Meadows provided to the select committee does not include a response to Norman’s message.” ibid

This illustrates both the right’s contempt for the Constitution and conservatives’ ignorance of its case law.

A president doesn’t have the authority to unilaterally declare ‘martial law’; among the required conditions for such a declaration is that the courts are no longer functioning, which clearly isn’t the case (see Ex parte Milligan (1866)).

They didn't have to take the Brunson case, they did.

The destruction of trust is due solely to your own smooth brain and those who feed it the bullshit you believe.
No one else has done anything to you. :cuckoo:
We are still a country of laws. If someone thinks that was fraud or illegal activities, they need to take it to court. That is what the trump team did over and over. And they lost over and over. As Rudy said...
Shades of George Orwell. Republicans make a phone call so they must be "plotting". Meanwhile democrats take millions in dirty money from a scam artist in an effort to influence an election.
A massive, and well-coordinated effort to overturn the 2020 election was an attempted coup. The facts are coming out. Smith is going to indict many, some who are in office right now.

Except, we have Republicans ACTUALLY DEMANDING things that they self project that Democrats are doing....

Care to show me the emails from Democratic congressmen talking about the elections they rigged??

Any texts from Biden ordering Republican election officials to steal the election for him?

Because we have plenty of texts from Republican morons like yourself calling for military take-overs, Italian satellites and Jewish space lasers....you are a moron.....cope more

January 6th and the months after Biden beat trump was an attempted coup, organized and led by trump, himself. The DOJ is going to indict multiple people.
Never was an attempted coup, if anything, there was an effort to stop the count. Trump never orchestrated a coup.

Never was an attempted coup, if anything, there was an effort to stop the count. Trump never orchestrated a coup.
Yes, we all know Biden ordered the coup to stop the certification of an election he won.....he only did it to make Trump supporters look bad......

He also forced Trump to make himself look like a moron by calling Georgia to get them to find him some votes...

Biden then forced Republicans in 6 or 7 swing states to forge election certificates and try to overturn the election that way...

I wonder why Republicans allowed a senile old man like Biden to have so much power over them....it is making Trump look like a weak bitch

Yes, we all know Biden ordered the coup to stop the certification of an election he won.....he only did it to make Trump supporters look bad......

He also forced Trump to make himself look like a moron by calling Georgia to get them to find him some votes...

Biden then forced Republicans in 6 or 7 swing states to forge election certificates and try to overturn the election that way...

I wonder why Republicans allowed a senile old man like Biden to have so much power over them....it is making Trump look like a weak bitch
There was a planned constitutional effortwhich I'm sure Trump was aware of, to challenge the electoral votes ( just like the democrats have done at least twice) but the mostly peaceful protesters kinda messed that up and never achieved their objective.

The rest of your rant has not been proven.

There was a planned constitutional effortwhich I'm sure Trump was aware of, to challenge the electoral votes ( just like the democrats have done at least twice) but the mostly peaceful protesters kinda messed that up and never achieved their objective.

The challenge was made and did not win the vote, dope. They moved on to certifying the electors.

Democrats never forged election certificates..

Do you know how I know this?

Because I haven't seen a single one of you right-wingers link me to a single article that shows them forging election certificates...

You see, when the truth is on your side...it isn't hard to point to it......like this...

Forum List

Back