Mark this DAY for History

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
The day all the Democrat-left-liberal-progressive-commie had an SHIT FIT and TOTAL MELTDOWN...just look at all the treads by them today...

and what over? This bloated, overbearing, wasteful with our tax dollars, frikken FASCIST GOVERNMENT

And of course, NONE of it is THEIR elected masters FAULT either....OH NO SIR BOB....everyone else's FAULT

my gawd I've not seen anything MORE PATHETIC

Kinda sickening really...but here's this for ya

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: pull yourselves out it good grief_:meow::meow:

Last edited:
The day all the Democrat-left-liberal-progressive-commie had an SHIT FIT and TOTAL MELTDOWN...just look at all the treads by them today...

and what over? This bloated, overbearing, wasteful with our tax dollars, frikken FASCIST GOVERNMENT

And of course, NONE of it is THEIR elected masters FAULT either....OH NO SIR BOB....everyone else's FAULT

Well, well, well, look who came out of her latest drunken stupor to post incomprehensible drivel.

Crawl back into your bottle of booze you uneducated, ignorant moron.

Well, well, well, look who came out of her latest drunken stupor to post incomprehensible drivel.

lol, you first

Wow.

Foam at the mouth much? :cuckoo:

Staph has a meltdown over the left having a 'meltdown'.

You're like the nuclear reactor in Fukishima, you're melting down all the time.

You're like the nuclear reactor in Fukishima, you're melting down all the time.

You mean I'm so well designed that I weather a complete disaster and still keep it together, unlike the guy who has had 3 jobs in six years and currently is unemployed posting on the internet all day.

Okay, TamponKotex, whatever you say.

Hey, if she was uneducated she would not have a good job in a school cafeteria.

Hey, if she was uneducated she would not have a good job in a school cafeteria.

lunchlady2.gif

lol, no more than any of you whining in this thread...:lol:

Wow.

go and count how many threads has been posted on how OUR WORLD has ended, the guberment shut...waaa

We really need a drunken spew posting room, I think.

that would be good...:lol:

we also need a room for diaper changes

I've never seen so much crap about this government shut down..

Last edited:
Steffy's an idiot BUT she accidentally touched on something the Ds really need to look at.

We've seen happen over and over again - the Rs refusing to their job, the blackmail, filibustering, voter suppression, sabotaging the US government in every way they can, taking credit for such things as the killing of bin Laden and other terrorists even while they condemn Obama for using drones --

And, then, AMAZINGLY, they turn it around and say its actually the Ds who have been sabotaging the govt and shutting it down.

The rw's are too stupid to see they've been played but that's actually to the advantage of the country. Reason - they'll all be cheering the losers in the Clown Car while the Ds quietly win elections. Not enough elections but its unlikely any of the Clowns will be elected prez.

The Ds could learn a lot from the underhanded and traitorous actions of the Republicans.

Steffy's an idiot BUT she accidentally touched on something the Ds really need to look at.

We've seen happen over and over again - the Rs refusing to their job, the blackmail, filibustering, voter suppression, sabotaging the US government in every way they can, taking credit for such things as the killing of bin Laden and other terrorists even while they condemn Obama for using drones --

And, then, AMAZINGLY, they turn it around and say its actually the Ds who have been sabotaging the govt and shutting it down.

The rw's are too stupid to see they've been played but that's actually to the advantage of the country. Reason - they'll all be cheering the losers in the Clown Car while the Ds quietly win elections. Not enough elections but its unlikely any of the Clowns will be elected prez.

The Ds could learn a lot from the underhanded and traitorous actions of the Republicans.

omg, we watched the Democrats do all the above you are wailing about for EIGHT YEARS with Bush..

now just who is the idiot? you people acting like the Democrats never did this

it's sad really

We will see what the people think of all of this in Nov of 2014 and 2016.

that we will, but remember...Obama's approvals were already in the shitter...

might not be good for Democrats:eek:

lol, no more than any of you whining in this thread...:lol:

Wow.

go and count how many threads has been posted on how OUR WORLD has ended, the guberment shut...waaa

I've seen 'em.

Know what I did about 'em?

Nothing.

I figured "slow news day" and moved on. You on the other hand have a meltdown about what other people are posting. You went to the trouble to create a thread (this one) the sole purpose of which is to whine about the existence of other threads. Much like you posted in the Sean Hannity thread whining about the existence of that one. It would seem you have a weird obsession to want to control what other people are posting about. :dunno:

It's pretty simple-- if you don't think a thread is worthy .... don't bother with it. Not rocket surgery.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back