Mark Warner hints at coming Mueller actions

Hmmm...Trump beating the entire Republican field for the nomination is a delusion? Trump pulling the greatest presidential election upset in history is a delusion too?

Seems like you’re the delusional idiot in here...

Delusion...A belief or altered reality that is persistently held DESPITE evidence to the contrary...

Nice try, but go play elsewhere now.

I really don;t give a crap if you remain a Trump ass licker....BUT, know that Trump was much better at being a demagogue and charlatan to an ignorant and racist republican base than ANY other republican in the race......and THAT is why he won.

You've been conned by a masterful CONMAN and are still too fucking stupid to realize......have some more orange kool-aid....LOL

You forget that Hillary ran possibly the worst presidential campaign of any major candidate I'm the modern era and couldn't inspire her own party to vote for her in large enough numbers.

Hmmm...Trump beating the entire Republican field for the nomination is a delusion? Trump pulling the greatest presidential election upset in history is a delusion too?

Delusion...A belief or altered reality that is persistently held DESPITE evidence to the contrary...

I really don;t give a crap if you remain a Trump ass licker....BUT, know that Trump was much better at being a demagogue and charlatan to an ignorant and racist republican base than ANY other republican in the race......and THAT is why he won.

You've been conned by a masterful CONMAN and are still too fucking stupid to realize......have some more orange kool-aid....LOL

Poor gnatty. All those contortions must be hindering the synaptic fire of those three lonely cells between your ears. Lol. Wait a second.................now you're saying the orange man is a demagogue and charlatan and all the racists elected him? First you told us that uncle vlad put him in there.

Because it can never and must never be that Hillary ran a terrible campaign and was a terrible candidate.

You forget that Hillary ran possibly the worst presidential campaign of any major candidate I'm the modern era and couldn't inspire her own party to vote for her in large enough numbers.
Two things I’d give just about anything to have witnessed in person and both have to do with the Clintons.

First would have been to see the look on slick Willie’s face when some poor bastard was tasked with informing him Monica had a blue dress with his dried ejaculate all over it. Recall, he’d lied his ass off to the world about having had nothing to do with her so that bombshell had to rattle the Junkyard Dog’s ass big time.

The other would to have seen not only the look on the Hildebeast’s face but also her verbalized response and whatnot to the news her fat ass had lost the election. What a fun gathering of her staff and aides that must have been...LOL.

Agreed that Clinton ran a shitty campaign.....HOWEVER, how many more popular votes did she receive as compared to the orange clown???

Agreed that Clinton ran a shitty campaign.....HOWEVER, how many more popular votes did she receive as compared to the orange clown???

Irrelevant. She didn't get the votes that counted and she should have easily won.

Forum List

Back